US oil consumption

@Toro

Oil has gone up by 900% in 13 years, yet America didn't collapse. When oil was at $20, everyone thought that if oil doubled, the economy would go into a deep recession. It didn't happen.

But the US have been more and more dependent on import of oil. The world will produce more oil for every day but it will peak around 2020.
The US oil production peaked in 1970 and has decreased and will decrease every year from that time. To understand this you must the understand the concept of peak oil.

"Peak oil is the point in time when the maximum rate of global petroleum extraction is reached, after which the rate of production enters terminal decline. This concept is based on the observed production rates of individual oil wells, and the combined production rate of a field of related oil wells. The aggregate production rate from an oil field over time usually grows exponentially until the rate peaks and then declines—sometimes rapidly—until the field is depleted. This concept is derived from the Hubbert curve, and has been shown to be applicable to the sum of a nation’s domestic production rate, and is similarly applied to the global rate of petroleum production"

71% of us oil consumption takes place in the transport sector. The transport are heavily dependent on oil. Without oil or high oil price transport of nescessay freights will be impossible. Nesesccary goods wil become to expensive to imoprt and transport because of the high prices.

Let's try this, you fucking pussy. Answer these questions - no quotes to be scared of - if you aren't too upset, you fucking pussy.

Do you believe that Iraq's oil is not really Iraq's oil?

Are you pro-abortion? (don't give me this 'pro choice' crap. everyone knows what it really means)

Do you think that the Patriot Act and other efforts taken since 9/11 are really a nefarious scheme by the government to steal our rights?

You can answer 'yes' or 'no,' or you can spin and make yourself even more transparent.

Is that ok, sweetheart? No quotes to make you cwy widdle one? No need to wun to Mommy?

LOL, I wrote what I thought in the post I linked to dumbass.... You want to know then look it up. IF anyone else wants to know the links are right there twice now thanks to me...

BTW, if you keep crying long enough, and make a big enough fuss, people MAY start to poke at you just to make you mad again.... Just warning ya.... It's your funeral man...:lol:

Also, appealing to the board like that looks desperate...:lol:

Who went crying to Mommy? You pussy.

YOU ARE THE ONE BEING A CRYBABY PUNK

You really think you can salvage any pride now, you pussy?

AWWWWW, aren't you just too cute!:lol:

Keep going and the thread will be moved to the flame zone...:lol:

Lil man getting upset now? Careful now its a webforum, and not worth losing your dignity over. :lol: OOPs too late!

In case you are unaware... I am old and smart enough to not be bothered too much by a shut in with a PC fetish... I have a life, kids, a career, and really do this off and on for my own enjoyment. I come here and post a few months or weeks or days, then I go about my life and do other things, then from time to time I come back. I figure its healthy and fun to keep it in perspective. Maybe you should think about that...

Let's try this, you fucking pussy. Answer these questions - no quotes to be scared of - if you aren't too upset, you fucking pussy.

Are you pro-abortion? (don't give me this 'pro choice' crap. everyone knows what it really means)

Do you think that the Patriot Act and other efforts taken since 9/11 are really a nefarious scheme by the government to steal our rights?

You can answer 'yes' or 'no,' or you can spin and make yourself even more transparent.

Is that ok, sweetheart? No quotes to make you cwy widdle one? No need to wun to Mommy?

LOL, I wrote what I thought in the post I linked to dumbass....

And then I responded to your liberal thoughts and you ran crying to Mommy.

Ah no, you are the one crying... You can throw as big a fit as you want to but it won't change the fact you edited my post you quoted to give a false picture of what I said, and that is a rule violation and CAN even get you banned.. A mod did that entirely of his own accord, if you don't believe that was the case, please ask him.

Now please carry on the temper tantrum...:lol:

Euro until you start quoting my posts correctly and stop mucking around with them I will not respond to your posts.. Its asinine we cannot see where your statements start and stop.[/QUOTE]

Ok im sorry I think the quoting here is rather confusing. I quoted your last post and wrote my opinions under.
So a correct quote is to just press quote and dont do anything with it?

Euro until you start quoting my posts correctly and stop mucking around with them I will not respond to your posts.. Its asinine we cannot see where your statements start and stop.

Ok im sorry I think the quoting here is rather confusing. I quoted your last post and wrote my opinions under.
So a correct quote is to just press quote and dont do anything with it?[/QUOTE]

OK euro this I can work with..Okay read carefully what I am going to tell you next it will instructions on how to use the quote tags..

First, if you want to quote my post and respond to it, at the bottom right corner of every post will be a few buttons. From the left to the right they are, quote, multi-quote this message, quick reply to this message, and thanks.

To do a proper quote and response to a post just click on quote and write your response below or after the quote tags.

a quote tag here starts with a "quote" tag and ends with a " /quote" tag. Get it? you need to place them in brackets and without the "" . everything inside the next parenthesis is a start and stop quote tag ( [ quote ] [ / quote] ) just like that but without the extra spaces I put in to make them show up in the post and no parenthesis.

Last edited:

Ah no, you are the one crying... You can throw as big a fit as you want to but it won't change the fact you edited my post you quoted to give a false picture of what I said, and that is a rule violation and CAN even get you banned.. A mod did that entirely of his own accord, if you don't believe that was the case, please ask him.

I quoted your own words exactly. I even asked you about the specific points in question again and you tucked and ducked. Go run to Mommy again, you're a pussy.

I quoted your own words exactly. I even asked you about the specific points in question again and you tucked and ducked. Go run to Mommy again, you're a pussy.

No ya didn't douchebag you cherry picked what I said, and edited it to give a false impression, you did it, you know you did it, and the mod knew you did it. I didn't go to him he did it all on his own. Cry till your blue in the face punk I really don't care, the truth is you are a douchebag who will edit quotes from peoples post to appear the winner or give a false impression of something you can argue....

You are just one more of the internet wannabe tough guy, scumbag, misquoting asswipes that come and go here.. You are not knew... :lol:

You will cut your own throat here and no one will be at fault but yourself.

Did you beg Mommy not to tell? Even more pathetic.

It should have been a mod here that could have banned you.

@gslack
Why spend time feeding such a obvious forum troll with one agenda: To piss people off.
It would have been better to go out in the park and feed some ducks instead, forum trolls usually survives the autumn.

How much oil does the USA have?

Not much.

Even the oil in the USA is mostly owned by somebody other than the USA.

Exxon and Mobile, ect are NOT the USA.

Not much.

USA have 2% of the oil reserves in the world, Multinational companies like ExxonMobil only produce just 10% of the wolds oil

ExxonMobil is the largest multinational oil company but the 16 largest oil companies are owned and operated by governments.

Saudi Aramco, Gazprom (Russia), China National Petroleum Corp., National Iranian Oil Co., Petróleos de Venezuela, Petrobras (Brazil) and Petronas (Malaysia) are all larger than ExxonMobil, the largest of the multinationals.
State-owned companies now control more than 75% of all crude oil production.

The power of the states will increase even more in the coming years.

The best driven countries are thos who has a balance between a free market ideology and government controlled companies. They use the best from free market ideology in e.g construction,food,technology etc.
But the states control and have large incomes from e.g power production, selling oil to for instance US.
This gives the states large incomes that they can spend on welfare like free hospital treatment, nesecarry infrastrucure etc.
The best driven states uses this system a balanec between free market and government controlled companies. More and more countries seems to adopt that because of large economic growth.

Not much.

95% of U.S. oil and gas exploration is carried out by Independents, not major multi-national companies.

How is that possible?
Is every property privately owned even at deep sea, that sounds strange. Isnt it usual that the state owns property at least far out in the sea?
It could have been good income for each state, and how does the state get its income when it dosent own anything?

Forum List

Back