US Military makes the US an empire.

what this boils down to is that some believe The United States of America is the single most evil force in the world... Some with say it is because of cost and some will say it provokes but it all comes to they honestly dont like or trust the USA. If you feel this way then please have the courage of your convictions and move.
You move. You don't understand the principles this nation was founded on.

175aa002f0aa0ad408ac2826b11c70aa35f95b3409933462e67700284b506134.jpg
Hey genius in 1776 it took months to get Europe. Isolation has NEVER worked. But it has done great for the homicidal tyrants

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

What a lousy attitude.

Here's the facts......anyone who picks a fight with us ends up being rebuilt by us after we beat their asses.
What other country does that?
Every other country just takes what they want and leaves the place in shambles.
Don't you think that is part of the impetus of blowing the shit out of so many places? You don't think Dynecorp, KBR, Vectris et al. play a huge part in the decision making process? War is an industry. We lead the world in that industry.
So this is Trump's fault?
Trump? lol! You do keep it simple. I will give you that.

Look smartass.....Trump is trying to stop this crap.....if you knew anything about him you wouldn't be throwing this rubbish around like it's his doing.

then HOW do you explain his constant ass kissing of Israel? oh wait,you believe in magic bullets that oswald shot kennedy which only a retarded moron would STILL believe at this point all these decades later,:iyfyus.jpg:so let me guess? Israel does not start wars along with our government all the time either right?:iyfyus.jpg:

Phffffffffffft........

:th_spinspin:

We have been an empire for quite some time.

As bad as that is, guess what it would be like to be at the other end of that stick?

Or what type of empire would emerge to fill in the gap?

America's version of "Empire" is one of the most banal forms the world has ever seen, right up there with the British Empire.

That's the question of the hour. I wouldn't say it was banal. There is a reason the US goes into countries and supports dictatorships. Dictatorships are legitimate forms of ruler-ship. That free speechy thang? I'd be hard pressed to find another country that has all that spelled out.There is a reason for that. Whatever type of next empire would probably not have the rights we are accustomed to.

what this boils down to is that some believe The United States of America is the single most evil force in the world... Some with say it is because of cost and some will say it provokes but it all comes to they honestly dont like or trust the USA. If you feel this way then please have the courage of your convictions and move.

Hey genius in 1776 it took months to get Europe. Isolation has NEVER worked. But it has done great for the homicidal tyrants

Soooo. . . . you think someone would actually try to come and invade us? Is that it?

:abgg2q.jpg:

That's your excuse for all the interventionism?

Wow, you are duped by the MSM.

Read more: Largest Standing Army in the World is Not Who You'd Expect ~ InfoGraphic
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution
Follow us: @Ammoland on Twitter | Ammoland on Facebook

Largest Standing Army in the World, Not Who You Expect
Largest Standing Army in the World is Not Who You'd Expect ~ InfoGraphic

Largest-Standing-Army-in-the-World-B.jpg

As bad as that is, guess what it would be like to be at the other end of that stick?

America's version of "Empire" is one of the most banal forms the world has ever seen, right up there with the British Empire.

That's the question of the hour. I wouldn't say it was banal. There is a reason the US goes into countries and supports dictatorships. Dictatorships are legitimate forms of ruler-ship. That free speechy thang? I'd be hard pressed to find another country that has all that spelled out.There is a reason for that. Whatever type of next empire would probably not have the rights we are accustomed to.

There is a difference between Empire and enforcing one's political and diplomatic will. Yes we supported dictators, but the ones that were overthrown, how well did the people in that country do afterwards?

Soooo. . . . you think someone would actually try to come and invade us? Is that it?

:abgg2q.jpg:

That's your excuse for all the interventionism?

Wow, you are duped by the MSM.

Read more: Largest Standing Army in the World is Not Who You'd Expect ~ InfoGraphic
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution
Follow us: @Ammoland on Twitter | Ammoland on Facebook

Largest Standing Army in the World, Not Who You Expect
Largest Standing Army in the World is Not Who You'd Expect ~ InfoGraphic

Largest-Standing-Army-in-the-World-B.jpg
I think being prepared for many different contingencies is just common sense.

Not sloth.. some call it brevity. Taking your insult aside I just commented to see what your point is.

You were pontificating on something Trump is trying to change. It seems that since he has been in office everything gets blamed on him. On the other hand Obama never got blamed for anything. So I tried to see what your point was.
I hope this clears things up.

Maybe but it has caused a great deal of death and destruction, in many parts of the world.

More so than if there wasn't American Hegemony?

People often make the mistake of assuming a world of unicorn farts and pixie queefs "when we remove actor X" from the equation.

If the US isn't around to be the major force, who would have taken their place?

You make the assumption someone would.

When has there ever been a power vacuum that has been empty?
I don’t believe that. If the US refrained from constant military interventions, millions of people would not be dead.

Imagine having the most powerful military, but using it only to protect the homeland. Rather than boondoggles that get lots of people killed, while enriching the extreme wealthy and those connected to Uncle. War is a racket and is always about the health of the state. You must know this instinctively.

That was a great mentality when there were no long range weapons, or our country wasn't dependent on strategic resources from other countries to maintain our way of life.

Not sloth.. some call it brevity. Taking your insult aside I just commented to see what your point is.

You were pontificating on something Trump is trying to change. It seems that since he has been in office everything gets blamed on him. On the other hand Obama never got blamed for anything. So I tried to see what your point was.
I hope this clears things up.

Maybe but it has caused a great deal of death and destruction, in many parts of the world.

People often make the mistake of assuming a world of unicorn farts and pixie queefs "when we remove actor X" from the equation.

Is this an excuse for continuous American intervention? We must intervene or someone else will, is nonsense.

it's reality. If the US decided to pull back to within it's borders, you don't think the Russians and Chinese would take our place? And after a few decades of enrichment at the world's expense, you don't think they would eventually lust for what we have?

What a lousy attitude.

Here's the facts......anyone who picks a fight with us ends up being rebuilt by us after we beat their asses.
What other country does that?
Every other country just takes what they want and leaves the place in shambles.
Don't you think that is part of the impetus of blowing the shit out of so many places? You don't think Dynecorp, KBR, Vectris et al. play a huge part in the decision making process? War is an industry. We lead the world in that industry.
So this is Trump's fault?
Trump? lol! You do keep it simple. I will give you that.

Look smartass.....Trump is trying to stop this crap.....if you knew anything about him you wouldn't be throwing this rubbish around like it's his doing.

then HOW do you explain his constant ass kissing of Israel? oh wait,you believe in magic bullets that oswald shot kennedy which only a retarded moron would STILL believe at this point all these decades later,:iyfyus.jpg:so let me guess? Israel does not start wars along with our government all the time either right?:iyfyus.jpg:

The Conspiracy Theory forum is missing a thread!

It's all black and white then.

There is a difference between Empire and enforcing one's political and diplomatic will. Yes we supported dictators, but the ones that were overthrown, how well did the people in that country do afterwards?

That depends on the regime change and which little disenfranchised group was chosen to replace the other.. The question is how well did that little disenfranchised group do? People are expendable whether it is our own or others.

If you trust the ruling class, you haven’t been paying attention. They are criminals never to be trusted. After all the lies, deceit, false flags, death and destruction, you would still accept their warmongering? REALLY???
Who is this ruling class you fear so much? What are thier names ?

You can start with the membership of the CFR.

But really, asking such a ridiculous question does you no favors. If you don’t know about the CFR, you need to check yourself.

Is this an excuse for continuous American intervention? We must intervene or someone else will, is nonsense.

it's reality. If the US decided to pull back to within it's borders, you don't think the Russians and Chinese would take our place? And after a few decades of enrichment at the world's expense, you don't think they would eventually lust for what we have?
No. I don’t believe that. You think a massive and very expensive military that must subjugate the world, is good. I do not.

History shouts that continuous military interventions aboard leads to tyranny at home. We are watching occur before our eyes.

Where are all these Military men and women stationed?

The U.S. operates in over 100 countries, including the U.K., Germany, Italy, Bahrain, Brazil, South Korea, Australia, Afghanistan, Iraq, and Japan just to name a few.

U.S. Armed Forces Overview
-------------------------------------------------------------------

For the allegiances of other countries, namely Israel and SA we take out other countries, next will be Iran and Hezbollah in Lebanon. If other countries do not bow down to the US we sanction them to near death and attack.

As long as the other countries behave they can do whatever they want, kill citizens, lock them up, we never do anything for humanitarian reasons, they can worship as they like, as long as they cater to the US and Israel.

This is why we have crumbling infrastructure and no money for healthcare as we have to keep the military alive and well, which the US owns the air, water and land all over the globe.

PS: they do not really care for the vets, they are no longer useful, they are used as a prop mainly and thank you for your service.

(in other words, we are Rome, before the fall) or England if you prefer.
How many US citizens are moving out of the US to colonize this empire? The US doesn't even come close to the definition of an Empire.

em·pire
[ˈemˌpī(ə)r]
NOUN
  1. an extensive group of states or countries under a single supreme authority, formerly especially an emperor or empress:

We weren't an empire then.

Where are all these Military men and women stationed?

The U.S. operates in over 100 countries, including the U.K., Germany, Italy, Bahrain, Brazil, South Korea, Australia, Afghanistan, Iraq, and Japan just to name a few.

U.S. Armed Forces Overview
-------------------------------------------------------------------

For the allegiances of other countries, namely Israel and SA we take out other countries, next will be Iran and Hezbollah in Lebanon. If other countries do not bow down to the US we sanction them to near death and attack.

As long as the other countries behave they can do whatever they want, kill citizens, lock them up, we never do anything for humanitarian reasons, they can worship as they like, as long as they cater to the US and Israel.

This is why we have crumbling infrastructure and no money for healthcare as we have to keep the military alive and well, which the US owns the air, water and land all over the globe.

PS: they do not really care for the vets, they are no longer useful, they are used as a prop mainly and thank you for your service.

(in other words, we are Rome, before the fall) or England if you prefer.
How many US citizens are moving out of the US to colonize this empire? The US doesn't even come close to the definition of an Empire.

em·pire
[ˈemˌpī(ə)r]
NOUN
  1. an extensive group of states or countries under a single supreme authority, formerly especially an emperor or empress:

We just need to control the IMF and have our military bases all over, which is why we have families in bases abroad.

Rand Paul said it best last night.

Forum List

Back