Us Liberals Are Happy

Well, Cheech, your wish is gonna come true, although you may not get the outcome you expect.

You know the GOP will never allow Trump to be the nominee.

We the People don't count. I loathe the GOP and Dems equally.

The GOP is your enemy. The left has no voice in the right's decision.
The right has no voice in the nomination either. Even republicans say no to the Republicans. You guys finally got people to show up and vote and they said not you

Well, Cheech, your wish is gonna come true, although you may not get the outcome you expect.
If all my friends and family are willing to roll the dice on trump, maybe he will try to bring jobs back home. Maybe he is serious about illegals and importing Muslims.

"Maybe" pigs will fly.
I really don't know what kind of leader he will be. I don't really believe he's anti abortion. He just has to play the God game. I bet he's for the environment and alternative energies. I don't think he wants to go to war with Iran. I don't think he's anti gay.

He's as liberal a Republican you're gonna get

They may not have a choice.

Sure they do. Keep trump from getting 1237 delegates and they can do what ever they want.
What makes you think they can keep him from getting 1237 delegates?

I know that millionaires are spending money to support people thy don't like just to oppose Trump. Rubio and Kasich are telling their supporters to vote for the other just to keep Trump from getting delegates. They might not be able to stop Trump,but it's not because they aren't trying.

If all my friends and family are willing to roll the dice on trump, maybe he will try to bring jobs back home. Maybe he is serious about illegals and importing Muslims.

"Maybe" pigs will fly.
Hey, even I have a hard time defending Clinton. Even a small part of me wants to vote trump.

This week is going to be great. Rubio and kasich are gonna need to drop.

Of course I think it'd be easier to beat Cruz but then there's always a chance Cruz could win, and that'd be absolutely horrible.

Just keep in mind half us liberals don't hate trump. We won't support or vote for him but we do thank him for kicking your asses out the white house

"Maybe" pigs will fly.
Hey, even I have a hard time defending Clinton. Even a small part of me wants to vote trump.

Of course I think it'd be easier to beat Cruz but then there's always a chance Cruz could win, and that'd be absolutely horrible.

Just keep in mind half us liberals don't hate trump. We won't support or vote for him but we do thank him for kicking your asses out the white house

I don't have any asses in the White House.

Matter of fact I don't think the White House has asses at all. They got limousines now.

Sure they do. Keep trump from getting 1237 delegates and they can do what ever they want.
What makes you think they can keep him from getting 1237 delegates?

I know that millionaires are spending money to support people thy don't like just to oppose Trump. Rubio and Kasich are telling their supporters to vote for the other just to keep Trump from getting delegates. They might not be able to stop Trump,but it's not because they aren't trying.
Even senators who HATE Ted Cruz are endorsing him now. That's how bad they don't want trump. Unless they're acting that makes me like trump more

"Maybe" pigs will fly.

I don't have any asses in the White House.

Matter of fact I don't think the White House has asses at all. They got limousines now.
And it won't again at least until 2020 but maybe the GOP will have a new message by then.

And maybe little Marco will be grown up by then.

"Maybe" pigs will fly.
I really don't know what kind of leader he will be. I don't really believe he's anti abortion. He just has to play the God game. I bet he's for the environment and alternative energies. I don't think he wants to go to war with Iran. I don't think he's anti gay.

He's as liberal a Republican you're gonna get

I don't see how you get the idea he has, or will have, any policy at all. Certainly there's no indication that a self-absorbed egomaniacal asshole who's dedicated his entire seventy years to Numero Uno is suddenly somehow gonna grow a conscience, let alone a maturity level beyond age 12, and start caring about what happens to ....foreign affairs... energy.... the economy.... or anything at all except his own fragile ego jollies.

He's spent seventy years selling bullshit. He's been spending his entire campaign flinging bullshit. It's what we call a "pattern". There's no reason in the world to even slightly vaguely suggest he's gonna get a visit from three spirits overnight and un-Scrooge himself in the morning.

It does not look like they are going to have a choice.

only if they want to cease to exist.

Should they buck a large portion of their constituents they are going to be obliterated. They are going to need to get another nominee close to the delegates or proportional vote to Trump in order to buck him off without suffering fatal backlash.

Even senators who HATE Ted Cruz are endorsing him now. That's how bad they don't want trump. Unless they're acting that makes me like trump more

These actions of the GOP/ Wall street , Koch brothers, Sheldon ect make people want to do the exact opposite and support a man who doesn't have to scratch their corrupt backs.
If Cruz get the nomination, I am going to do everything I can to help the other side win..Cruz is a monster.

It does not look like they are going to have a choice.

only if they want to cease to exist.

Should they buck a large portion of their constituents they are going to be obliterated. They are going to need to get another nominee close to the delegates or proportional vote to Trump in order to buck him off without suffering fatal backlash.

They have worked hard for a long time to get into their current "tiger by the tail" situation. Not sure why they would want to do that,but it's very entertaining.

The GOP created Trump by lying and thinking their shit doesn't stink and mocking the base. Well they made their bed now they can lay in it.

These actions of the GOP/ Wall street , Koch brothers, Sheldon ect make people want to do the exact opposite and support a man who doesn't have to scratch their corrupt backs.
If Cruz get the nomination, I am going to do everything I can to help the other side win..Cruz is a monster.

We talked about trump and hillary tonight at Greek easter. Either way trump and hillary are both talking about bringing jobs back home.

Ask your senator or governor or house member what they're going to do to bring jobs back home. If they are NAFTA free traders without common sense regulations that protect the middle class, you know what to do

50% of me wants trump 50% of me wants a democrat in the white house. If trump wins I'll be shockingly optimistic and say fuck the establishment.

Paul Ryan and the new democratic Senate majority next year are going to have to do what trump and his supporters say. Trump will have moderate democrats and republicans and independents. Fuck the far left and right. Legislate for the middle.

Or hillary wins. I can't lose.

While you roll a joint? :lol:
I just don't want another bush or rubio kasich Christie Cruz near the white house. Republicans got to stop only representing the rich. And don't tell me I'm wrong. It's why America said no to another Republican anywhere near the white house.

Hell yea I'll smoke to that

I just don't want another bush or rubio kasich Christie Cruz near the white house. Republicans got to stop only representing the rich. And don't tell me I'm wrong. It's why America said no to another Republican anywhere near the white house.

Republicans lost because of the cry babies in the party.

When an establishment nominee gets elected, the TP party types stay home.
When somebody like Trump wins, the establishment says they will stay home.

I held my nose voting for Romney and McCain, but I can't let the Democrats win simply because my ideal nominee didn't get in.

Then when somebody like DumBama serves two terms, these cry babies sit back and ask how that could happen? My answer to them is Duh!!!!

I didn't vote for Trump in the primaries, but now that he is legitimately the nominee, I will vote for him not because he's Trump, but to keep the Democrats out. And if more Republicans would keep that as a target instead of sobbing their candidate lost, maybe such unity could assure us some kind of Republican in the White House.

I held my nose voting for Romney and McCain, but I can't let the Democrats win simply because my ideal nominee didn't get in.

Then when somebody like DumBama serves two terms, these cry babies sit back and ask how that could happen? My answer to them is Duh!!!!

I didn't vote for Trump in the primaries, but now that he is legitimately the nominee, I will vote for him not because he's Trump, but to keep the Democrats out. And if more Republicans would keep that as a target instead of sobbing their candidate lost, maybe such unity could assure us some kind of Republican in the White House.
Hopefully trump pulls the GOP left. It was getting to be ridiculous.

You guys lost because mitt and McCain were obviously right wing tools. Same as kasich Cruz rubio jeb Christie huckabee Paul carson and fiorino

Hopefully trump pulls the GOP left. It was getting to be ridiculous.

You guys lost because mitt and McCain were obviously right wing tools. Same as kasich Cruz rubio jeb Christie huckabee Paul carson and fiorino

Obviously you have no idea what Right-Wing is.

Out of your list, only Cruz, Huckabee, and Fiorino are actually right-wing. McCain and Romney are almost Democrats. There is very little "right" about them.

Forum List

Back