US lawmakers forced to sign support of Israel

Roudy -

Actually, I responded to some anti-semitic rants about an hour ago. Feel free to check on the Solutions to Palestine/Israel thread.

You really have absolutely not a clue in the world what my politics are, do you?!

And asking for the 5th time now -

Why is your hatred better than the hatred of Nazis?
Your politics? Same as every Pali lover out there. Destroy the Jewish state or break it up. No, you're not an anti Semite. Sure thing. You got me fooled. Miss card carrying Strom Front visitor.

Jos being an Iranian Hezbollah pig boy dicksucker of Mullahs, would know a thing or two about the fine art of Sucking. I heard he's two big dick sucks away from getting his black belt. Of course he will have to swallow.

Idiot, that is not racist. Hezbollah and the Mullahs are a cancer upon humanity. The sooner they are eliminated from this planet the better off the world will be. As usual you have no idea what you are talking about. Get your head out of your ass.

And you respond with more racism.

The thing I find so fascinating is that when you post the most vile racism imaginable - it is not your fault. It is the Muslims fault.

In your own eyes, you are somehow not a racist, despite the fact that you so obviously are a racist.

At least the Nazis on Stormfront are open about being Nazis - why hide behind this game of pretending you are any different from them?
Sniff, sniff, at least the neo Nazis on Storm Front were nice, sniff, like my Arab "friends" sniff, I miss my neo Nazi friends on Storm Front, sniff sniff. Why do you hate neo Nazis and Islamists?! Waa Waa Waa Waa! Ha ha ha ha!

Not really a very coherent response.

And you respond with more racism.

The thing I find so fascinating is that when you post the most vile racism imaginable - it is not your fault. It is the Muslims fault.

In your own eyes, you are somehow not a racist, despite the fact that you so obviously are a racist.

At least the Nazis on Stormfront are open about being Nazis - why hide behind this game of pretending you are any different from them?
Sniff, sniff, at least the neo Nazis on Storm Front were nice, sniff, like my Arab "friends" sniff, I miss my neo Nazi friends on Storm Front, sniff sniff. Why do you hate neo Nazis and Islamists?! Waa Waa Waa Waa! Ha ha ha ha!

Not really a very coherent response.
Wasn't meant to be.

Your politics? Same as every Pali lover out there. Destroy the Jewish state or break it up. No, you're not an anti Semite. Sure thing. You got me fooled. Miss card carrying Strom Front visitor.

Right....because as someone who has lived in Israel, loves Israel and has a lot of friends there, that would make a lot of sense, wouldn't it?

Jesus Christ, Roudy - you're not really the sharpest knife in the drawer, are you? :eusa_drool:

Right....because as someone who has lived in Israel, loves Israel and has a lot of friends there, that would make a lot of sense, wouldn't it?

Jesus Christ, Roudy - you're not really the sharpest knife in the drawer, are you? :eusa_drool:
Sharp enough to know who and what you are. I've seen your type many times. You throw a few cookies here and there in an attempt to deceive Zionists and Jews that you actually care. Maybe you have a few people on the fence about your intentions with your "I've been to Israel and I care" deceptive mumbo jumbo and lies. But I can see right through you.

Roudy -

I very strongly doubt you believe it yourself, dude. It's just a way of justifying your hatred and racism.

I was always being called a Jewish this or a Jewish that on Stormfront, and I doubt anyone actually believed I was Jewish - it's just the only 'rational' response to having their racism opposed.

I'd be more than happy to post some proof for you though - perhaps some photos of me in Israel would help?

Roudy -

I very strongly doubt you believe it yourself, dude. It's just a way of justifying your hatred and racism.

I was always being called a Jewish this or a Jewish that on Stormfront, and I doubt anyone actually believed I was Jewish - it's just the only 'rational' response to having their racism opposed.

I'd be more than happy to post some proof for you though - perhaps some photos of me in Israel would help?
Yeah yeah yeah. But you still didn't fully explain why you were a frequent flyer on Storm Front. It's not just any website or news board out there, especially one that people happen to end up being regulars on, you know. Whom are you trying to fool, fool? Come clean.

Yeah yeah yeah. But you still didn't fully explain why you were a frequent flyer on Storm Front. It's not just any website or news board out there, especially one that people happen to end up being regulars on, you know. Whom are you trying to fool, fool? Come clean.

Roudy -

As I have explained to you many, many times - I posted on Stormfront as an Anti-fascist.

I oppose all forms of oppression and bigotry, and I particularly oppose lying about history.

I have tracked Holocaust Revisionists right around the internet to counter their lies with some real information, and I thoroughly enjoy doing so.

I don't accept any kind of anti-semitism and racism I see, and I take you to task for your lying about Palestine with the same vigour I take on any Nazi who lies about Israel.

Is that clearer for you now?

Any questions?

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
When JStone was posting.

He was so crazy that by comparison he made Roudy seem almost sane.

But now that JStone is gone.

It's very clear that Roudy's posts are border line insanity. :cuckoo: :lol:

Yes, I thought the same!!

JStones's spamming and lunacy kind of overshadowed Roudy....but now he just looks bonkers.

This is the same idiot who thumped a Capitol Police Officer, right?

The one who dodges questions she doesn't like?

The lunatic left wing moron.

How funny.... people will stoop to anything to justify their anti-semitic crap.

The term Semite means a member of any of various ancient and modern Semitic-speaking peoples originating in southwestern Asia, including; Akkadians (Assyrians and Babylonians), Eblaites, Ugarites, Canaanites, Phoenicians (including Carthaginians), Hebrews (Israelites, Judeans and Samaritans), Ahlamu, Arameans, Chaldeans, Amorites, Moabites, Edomites, Hyksos, Arabs, Nabateans, Maganites, Shebans, Sutu, Ubarites, Dilmunites, Maltese, Mandaeans, Sabians, Syriacs, Mhallami, Amalekites and Ethiopian Semites. My old dictionary lists Jews, Arabs, and Kurds.

Modern dictionaries may list the distorted version, claiming Jews are Semitic. Anybody sired by ancient Abraham of Ur is considered eligible, to be considered Semitic.

Seems to me your term 'anti-semitic' is unreferenced. When you remark about 'anti-semitic,' do you refer to people who are of mixed Semitic origin, or people who have continuously resided in the Middle East, or to ZOG-freaks who blew right past the modest gangsterism of Meyer Lansky, to co-opt the US Constitution and statutes, to profiteer here and in the Middle East, and to terrorize residents of the Dead Sea Rift Zone, since Thera erupted, 14th Century B.C.?

Organized crime is, as organized crime does. When you distort, your tardy side shows.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos

The term Semite means a member of any of various ancient and modern Semitic-speaking peoples originating in southwestern Asia, including; Akkadians (Assyrians and Babylonians), Eblaites, Ugarites, Canaanites, Phoenicians (including Carthaginians), Hebrews (Israelites, Judeans and Samaritans), Ahlamu, Arameans, Chaldeans, Amorites, Moabites, Edomites, Hyksos, Arabs, Nabateans, Maganites, Shebans, Sutu, Ubarites, Dilmunites, Maltese, Mandaeans, Sabians, Syriacs, Mhallami, Amalekites and Ethiopian Semites. My old dictionary lists Jews, Arabs, and Kurds.

Modern dictionaries may list the distorted version, claiming Jews are Semitic. Anybody sired by ancient Abraham of Ur is considered eligible, to be considered Semitic.

Seems to me your term 'anti-semitic' is unreferenced. When you remark about 'anti-semitic,' do you refer to people who are of mixed Semitic origin, or people who have continuously resided in the Middle East, or to ZOG-freaks who blew right past the modest gangsterism of Meyer Lansky, to co-opt the US Constitution and statutes, to profiteer here and in the Middle East, and to terrorize residents of the Dead Sea Rift Zone, since Thera erupted, 14th Century B.C.?

Organized crime is, as organized crime does. When you distort, your tardy side shows.
The term 'anti-Semite' is the modern politically correct way to say 'Jew Hater.' Got that?

So Ms. McKinney claims she was required to sign a "pledge of allegiance" to Israel but doesn't say who forced her nor does she produce a copy of the pledge. Not surprisingly she makes these claims on PressTV (Iranian state-run TV) while pandering to those she believes might cross her palm (or have already done so) with silver. Also not surprising is the cabal of anti-Israel/anti-Jew hate-mongers, who regurlarly trash this board with unadulterated camel-crap from incredible sources, who stand and salute on cue.

When JStone was posting.

Well, to insane, ignorant IslamoFacistic Muslim converts like you who actually believe the Holocaust never happened, most sane people who don't agree with your ideology are insane.

While the term semite refers to the people you mentioned, the term anti Semite specifically refers to hatred of Jews only. This is another deversionary tactic and lie anti Semites like you often use. Perhaps you can come up with some new material? This shit is getting old.

Last edited:

The term 'anti-Semite' is the modern politically correct way to say 'Jew Hater.' Got that?
Actually if you look it up in the dictionary the term anti Semite specifically refers to hatred of Jews, period. It's not politically correct or anything, that's the actual definition. Perhaps they should sue Websters.

So Ms. McKinney claims she was required to sign a "pledge of allegiance" to Israel but doesn't say who forced her nor does she produce a copy of the pledge. Not surprisingly she makes these claims on PressTV (Iranian state-run TV) while pandering to those she believes might cross her palm (or have already done so) with silver. Also not surprising is the cabal of anti-Israel/anti-Jew hate-mongers, who regurlarly trash this board with unadulterated camel-crap from incredible sources, who stand and salute on cue.
The voices in her head made her sign this supposed pledge of allegiance. The same voices that told them that the Jews did 9-11 and the Holocaust was a fake.

When JStone was posting.

Yes, I thought the same!!

JStones's spamming and lunacy kind of overshadowed Roudy....but now he just looks bonkers.
Nonsense. Jstone posted the truth about Islam and Muslim behavior in vivid detail, and because you had no answer for him, you whined to the mods and had him banned. That's basically all you Pali supporters have. NOTHING.

Last edited:

Roudy -

As I have explained to you many, many times - I posted on Stormfront as an Anti-fascist.

I oppose all forms of oppression and bigotry, and I particularly oppose lying about history.

I have tracked Holocaust Revisionists right around the internet to counter their lies with some real information, and I thoroughly enjoy doing so.

I don't accept any kind of anti-semitism and racism I see, and I take you to task for your lying about Palestine with the same vigour I take on any Nazi who lies about Israel.

Is that clearer for you now?

Any questions?
Yeah, you went to a website filled with anti Semites and basically the neo Nazi garbage of humanity because you wanted to fight anti Semites and anti fascists. Yet on this board you say practically nothing about the anti Semites (your friends such Tinmore, Sunni man, Jos, etc)) that spew garbage like "the Jews did 9-11" or "the holocaust is fake", and, who also happen to be total supporters of IslamoFacists such as Hamas or Iran's Islamists or Syria's Assad, in essence the entire Muslim world.

You were a regular at Storm Front because the neo Nazis there said the same shit your IslamoNazi supporting "Arab friends" say. Fighter of anti Semites and "fascists" you're not. The only facists that exist in your stupid ignorant brain are the US and Israeli govt's.

Ain't that the truth.

Roudy -

Lots of Jew and Israel haters have been to Israel. Duh. I personally have met them. And you're one of them. Vast majority don't end up like you though! Once they see Israel they fall in love with the people and their spirit. Must be either something in your background or your associations. Which of course you will tell us the truth. Like if you're married to a Palestinian etc or you're a convert.

Forum List

Back