US lawmakers forced to sign support of Israel

Roudy -

Most Stormfronters are people very similar to yourself - people driven by bitterness and hate, poorly informed and often not very literate.

In most cases the hatred seems to be driven by basic insecurities and transference (i.e. they are actually about other things such s unemployment or poverty, but shift the blame to other races).

You are in no position at all to criticise people for doing only what you do yourself.

Most Stormfronters are people very similar to yourself - people driven by bitterness and hate, poorly informed and often not very literate. In most cases the hatred seems to be driven by basic insecurities and transference (i.e. they are actually about other things such s unemployment or poverty, but shift the blame to other races). You are in no position at all to criticise people for doing only what you do yourself.
"Such s", no, really, "such s"?! Now me believes in often not very literate much.

Interesting. McKinney says that the Muslim-American "community is as large as and as wealthy as the pro-Israel lobby." Frankly, I believe the woman is as brain-dead as her sycophants here: TinMan, Emanamana, Jos, Mad Scientist, pbel, Sunni Man, & Urbanguerrilla and as credible. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Always with the ad hominem; always on the attack; always intolerant of others.

Say it loud: I'm a RACIST and I'm Say IT!
[/QUOTE]

It's racist to point out the gaping holes in McKinney's camel crap? That you subscribe to it and whine about one who notices it qualifies you as an idiot.
What I am is intolerant of stupidity and mendacity and indeed, I do not suffer fools well.
Sorry 'bout dat.

This is the same idiot who thumped a Capitol Police Officer, right?

The one who dodges questions she doesn't like?

The lunatic left wing moron.

How funny.... people will stoop to anything to justify their anti-semitic crap.

The term Semite means a member of any of various ancient and modern Semitic-speaking peoples originating in southwestern Asia, including; Akkadians (Assyrians and Babylonians), Eblaites, Ugarites, Canaanites, Phoenicians (including Carthaginians), Hebrews (Israelites, Judeans and Samaritans), Ahlamu, Arameans, Chaldeans, Amorites, Moabites, Edomites, Hyksos, Arabs, Nabateans, Maganites, Shebans, Sutu, Ubarites, Dilmunites, Maltese, Mandaeans, Sabians, Syriacs, Mhallami, Amalekites and Ethiopian Semites. My old dictionary lists Jews, Arabs, and Kurds.

Modern dictionaries may list the distorted version, claiming Jews are Semitic. Anybody sired by ancient Abraham of Ur is considered eligible, to be considered Semitic.

Seems to me your term 'anti-semitic' is unreferenced. When you remark about 'anti-semitic,' do you refer to people who are of mixed Semitic origin, or people who have continuously resided in the Middle East, or to ZOG-freaks who blew right past the modest gangsterism of Meyer Lansky, to co-opt the US Constitution and statutes, to profiteer here and in the Middle East, and to terrorize residents of the Dead Sea Rift Zone, since Thera erupted, 14th Century B.C.?

Organized crime is, as organized crime does. When you distort, your tardy side shows.

Yes- good ol' Meyer Lansky, godfather of all godfathers- boss of Carlos Marcello, friend of Israel, Jack Ruby Rubenstein, hater of JFK, protected by the FBI...

Read all about it in Michael Collins Piper's "Final Judgement".

Gee, what a surprise! You not only worship at the alter of "St McKinney" but at the shrine of M.C. Piper who cliams that the Twinn Tower collapse was a "controlled demolition" (without any proof, of course) and that Israel was behind it (of course). The same Piper has a new book which certainly will interest someone like you titled "Confessions of an Anti-Semite," and is best buds with Willis Carto, another proud Nazi.
So stand up, enema, click your heels and say "Sieg Heil!" You know how good it makes you feel.

"anti-Semite": one who has an irrational hatred/fear of followers of Judaism; one who is against Semitic peoples, regardless of religion; anyone who dares to question anything NaZIONists say/do.

Could you post a link to your "definition?"

"anti-Semite": one who has an irrational hatred/fear of followers of Judaism; one who is against Semitic peoples, regardless of religion; anyone who dares to question anything NaZIONists say/do.

Anti-Zionism is anti-semitism | Politics Forum .org

This thread is OP'd by a Zionist who was trolling the thread, with a posse, until a few of us shoved his pretzel-logic in his face.

You may find the definition of Semitic people in Wikipedia includes Arabs and others, but if you try to propose an edit of any Zionist-infested page, to include this information, the clique of Zionists at Wikipedia may ban you, straightaway.

You will find it difficult to get elected to a higher office in the US, if you are not a Zionist supporter of all ZOG and standing ary agendas, in the US. Zionist Occupation Government is a practical reality, resulting from a conspiracy by Zionist Christians and Jews, which precludes anybody like Jimmy Carter getting around, as soon as his 23rd or so book comes out, as: 'Palestine, Peace Not Apartheid.'

How else are we supposed to get to WWIII, without supporting Israel and screwing with everybody else?

Anti-Zionism is anti-semitism | Politics Forum .org

This thread is OP'd by a Zionist who was trolling the thread, with a posse, until a few of us shoved his pretzel-logic in his face.

You may find the definition of Semitic people in Wikipedia includes Arabs and others, but if you try to propose an edit of any Zionist-infested page, to include this information, the clique of Zionists at Wikipedia may ban you, straightaway.

You will find it difficult to get elected to a higher office in the US, if you are not a Zionist supporter of all ZOG and standing ary agendas, in the US. Zionist Occupation Government is a practical reality, resulting from a conspiracy by Zionist Christians and Jews, which precludes anybody like Jimmy Carter getting around, as soon as his 23rd or so book comes out, as: 'Palestine, Peace Not Apartheid.'

How else are we supposed to get to WWIII, without supporting Israel and screwing with everybody else?
anti-Zionist = anti-Semitism = Jew hater Period

The term Semite means a member of any of various ancient and modern Semitic-speaking peoples originating in southwestern Asia, including; Akkadians (Assyrians and Babylonians), Eblaites, Ugarites, Canaanites, Phoenicians (including Carthaginians), Hebrews (Israelites, Judeans and Samaritans), Ahlamu, Arameans, Chaldeans, Amorites, Moabites, Edomites, Hyksos, Arabs, Nabateans, Maganites, Shebans, Sutu, Ubarites, Dilmunites, Maltese, Mandaeans, Sabians, Syriacs, Mhallami, Amalekites and Ethiopian Semites. My old dictionary lists Jews, Arabs, and Kurds.

Modern dictionaries may list the distorted version, claiming Jews are Semitic. Anybody sired by ancient Abraham of Ur is considered eligible, to be considered Semitic.

Seems to me your term 'anti-semitic' is unreferenced. When you remark about 'anti-semitic,' do you refer to people who are of mixed Semitic origin, or people who have continuously resided in the Middle East, or to ZOG-freaks who blew right past the modest gangsterism of Meyer Lansky, to co-opt the US Constitution and statutes, to profiteer here and in the Middle East, and to terrorize residents of the Dead Sea Rift Zone, since Thera erupted, 14th Century B.C.?

Organized crime is, as organized crime does. When you distort, your tardy side shows.

Yes- good ol' Meyer Lansky, godfather of all godfathers- boss of Carlos Marcello, friend of Israel, Jack Ruby Rubenstein, hater of JFK, protected by the FBI...

Gee, what a surprise! You not only worship at the alter of "St McKinney" but at the shrine of M.C. Piper who cliams that the Twinn Tower collapse was a "controlled demolition" (without any proof, of course) and that Israel was behind it (of course). The same Piper has a new book which certainly will interest someone like you titled "Confessions of an Anti-Semite," and is best buds with Willis Carto, another proud Nazi.
So stand up, enema, click your heels and say "Sieg Heil!" You know how good it makes you feel.
Gee what a surprise, an anti Semite and anti Zionist who also happens to be a 9-11 truthers. To put it another way, most anti Semites are mentally ill.

No such definition exists. Muslims and nazis not only engage in historical revisionism, they also think they can change an entire language at a whim. ALL, did your see that? I said ALL dictionaries define anti semitism as hatred of Jews, but no, these fucking Islamic / Nazi douchebags think they know better. Hilarious.

Roudy -

Most Stormfronters are people very similar to yourself - people driven by bitterness and hate, poorly informed and often not very literate.

In most cases the hatred seems to be driven by basic insecurities and transference (i.e. they are actually about other things such s unemployment or poverty, but shift the blame to other races).

You are in no position at all to criticise people for doing only what you do yourself.
And that's why you are a regular at Stormfront? Because you relate to those idiots and agree with most of the shit they spew. You have no idea what you are talking about and as usual in over your head.

Most Stormfronters are people very similar to yourself - people driven by bitterness and hate, poorly informed and often not very literate. In most cases the hatred seems to be driven by basic insecurities and transference (i.e. they are actually about other things such s unemployment or poverty, but shift the blame to other races). You are in no position at all to criticise people for doing only what you do yourself.
"Such s", no, really, "such s"?! Now me believes in often not very literate much.
That was funny, Doc. It's so easy to make a fool out of this imbecile, isn't it?

Interesting. McKinney says that the Muslim-American "community is as large as and as wealthy as the pro-Israel lobby." Frankly, I believe the woman is as brain-dead as her sycophants here: TinMan, Emanamana, Jos, Mad Scientist, pbel, Sunni Man, & Urbanguerrilla and as credible. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Always with the ad hominem; always on the attack; always intolerant of others.

Say it loud: I'm a RACIST and I'm Say IT!

It's racist to point out the gaping holes in McKinney's camel crap? That you subscribe to it and whine about one who notices it qualifies you as an idiot.
What I am is intolerant of stupidity and mendacity and indeed, I do not suffer fools well.
Sorry 'bout dat.[/QUOTE]

Interesting way to reiterate/prove what I just said.

Always on the attack, always first to insult, always resorting to ad hominem, always with the DIVERSION PERVERSION!

"Love means never having to say you're sorry."

DIVERSION PERVERSION!
I note that SayIt had to go off on tangents to avoid what I brought up about Lansky, Marcello, Ruby, et al.

PS-What is it with you Zionist Supremacists and your anal fixations?

Why then does the so called peace process go backwards year after year after year?

Whose plan is that?

DIVERSION PERVERSION!
I note that SayIt had to go off on tangents to avoid what I brought up about Lansky, Marcello, Ruby, et al.

PS-What is it with you Zionist Supremacists and your anal fixations?
Zionists are only fixated on skin-headed Jew haters.

Why then does the so called peace process go backwards year after year after year?

Whose plan is that?

I don't think Israel feels any need to enter into a peace process right now.

The Palestinians are fractured and tearing away at each other, and time is on Israel's side. If they wait long enough, much of the West Bank will sooner or later be simply annexed, in practice if not in law.

If the Palestinians were smarter, they would play nice and drag Israel to the negotiating table.

It has nothing whatsoever to do with the Arab League.

Whose plan is that?

I don't think Israel feels any need to enter into a peace process right now.

That is true. Israel can steal what it wants, kill who it wants, and imprison who it wants. Why would it want to change the status quo?

The Palestinians are fractured and tearing away at each other, and time is on Israel's side. If they wait long enough, much of the West Bank will sooner or later be simply annexed, in practice if not in law.

That is the plan. Hamas won the elections and was the majority party in the PA. In 2007, the US attempted to keep the losers( Fatah) in power with military force. The US flopped in Gaza but did impose an illegal, unelected government in the West Bank.

The violence is between the elected government and the US dictatorship.

If the Palestinians were smarter, they would play nice and drag Israel to the negotiating table.

That is what they are doing.

It has nothing whatsoever to do with the Arab League.

That is true.

Forum List

Back