US lawmakers forced to sign support of Israel

Did you watch the video?

"Both of the parties have been captured by special interests."

How is that incorrect?

Last edited:
Another total lunatic. She's so bad, even the democrats threw her out so she had to become a "green".

This is the same idiot who thumped a Capitol Police Officer, right?

The one who dodges questions she doesn't like?

The lunatic left wing moron.

How funny.... people will stoop to anything to justify their anti-semitic crap.

Another total lunatic. She's so bad, even the democrats threw her out so she had to become a "green".
As she stated in the video that you didn't watch:
"When I came to Washington I was made to sign a pledge of loyalty to Israel" which she resisted.

You have to start looking beyond FuxNews and MSLSD.

This is the same idiot who thumped a Capitol Police Officer, right?

The one who dodges questions she doesn't like?

The lunatic left wing moron.

How funny.... people will stoop to anything to justify their anti-semitic crap.

Of course that is a lie.

But that is the way slime works.

I can count on one hand the number of people I abhor and have a few fingers left uncounted. McKinney is one of the selected.

Congratulations.

You have been duped.
Then I must say I'm a willing dupe. Like you are about.Hamas.
Not supporting Israel doesn't mean you support their enemies.

It means if they want to go to war they should do it, by themselves. They have what, 400-800 nukes and the prolly the best Military in the region? They don't need us and we don't need them trying to influence our gov't.

It's "We the People" NOT "We the Israelis".

Cynthia McKinney is trying to point out undue foreign influence on our gov't and all you can do is insult her for it?

Wake the f*ck up!

If you're one of those people with a soft spot for wasting your vote on potentially loony candidates, do we have good news for you! Depending on when you're reading this, there may still be time to cast your wacky-ass vote for Green Party nominee Cynthia McKinney! Until 2006, she was a member of Congress, where she spent her time on important things like trying to pass a bill to release the government's secret records on Tupac Shakur and assaulting Capitol police.

But wait, it gets better. McKinney upped the crazy ante recently when she claimed that the government executed 5,000 males and dumped them in a swamp in Louisiana. She stated that she assumed they were prisoners, because they were mostly males.

This information supposedly came to her via a phone call from a woman whose son was one of those tasked with disposing of the bodies. Sure, that probably sounds dubious, but McKinney assures us she took the extra step of verifying the story with insiders. We're hoping that "insiders" is the loving pet name she's given to the voices in her head..

Last edited:
Congratulations.

You have been duped.
Then I must say I'm a willing dupe. Like you are about.Hamas.
Not supporting Israel doesn't mean you support their enemies.

It means if they want to go to war they should do it, by themselves. They have what, 400-800 nukes and the prolly the best Military in the region? They don't need us and we don't need them trying to influence our gov't.

It's "We the People" NOT "We the Israelis".

Cynthia McKinney is trying to point out undue foreign influence on our gov't and all you can do is insult her for it?

Wake the f*ck up!
I said McKinney is a liar, a racist and anti-American. And I can't insult her enough as she is another Jane Fonda type. My wish is that cures for cancer, Islam and people like her are soon discovered. That's my opinion, of which I am entitled, but I am not entitled to invent my own facts as many here are guilty of.

Forum List

Back