US Intelligence: Syria Moving Chemical Weapons For Possible Use Against Rebels…

Try not to make an ass out of yourself and let us know the true identity of the sock you enjoy being.

You are a coward!

That's all there is to it!

Apart from being an Islamist sympathyzer!

Go back to your Taliban you f**** coward!

I have a Towlie, we get high together, but mother fuckers like you are real downer.

Coward! and proud of it....

hide while you can

Somehow I don't think a warning will mean much to Assad the problem is if you wait to hit him after he uses the weapons the damage is already been done it's like closing the barn door after the cows have escaped if you hit him before he uses them that becomes a rallying cry for the radical Jihadist to join him in what will then be seen as his fight against the west.

I do not believe NATO is speaking on behalf of the Syrian people in as much as attempting to stabilize the area while addressing the tenuous relationship Turkey has with Syrian.
I don't know who if anyone NATO is speaking on behalf of my feeling is Assad is not Sadam, or Momar he won't get caught hiding in a spider hole or shoot running away my gut feeling is if Assad feels his back is against the wall and he is out options he will use sarin gas and anything else he has at the ready. Maybe I'm wrong I hope I am but I think the world better be prepared for this thing to get much, much worse than it already is.

I have no doubt that Assad would use gas. I also believe that Russia has moved away from backing this madman. Nevertheless, NATO's position is to maintain whatever stability in the region. Otherwise they would have stepped in already.

let them blown each other happily ...all Islamics, Arab Spring fanatics....

that's ok!

they have many virgins waiting for them...you know?

f**** dark ages idiots.

I do not believe NATO is speaking on behalf of the Syrian people in as much as attempting to stabilize the area while addressing the tenuous relationship Turkey has with Syrian.
I don't know who if anyone NATO is speaking on behalf of my feeling is Assad is not Sadam, or Momar he won't get caught hiding in a spider hole or shoot running away my gut feeling is if Assad feels his back is against the wall and he is out options he will use sarin gas and anything else he has at the ready. Maybe I'm wrong I hope I am but I think the world better be prepared for this thing to get much, much worse than it already is.

I have no doubt that Assad would use gas. I also believe that Russia has moved away from backing this madman. Nevertheless, NATO's position is to maintain whatever stability in the region. Otherwise they would have stepped in already.

Russia may stop backing him publicly but it would not shock me if there still backing him privately Assad will still have support from Iran and Hamas as far as maintaining stability in the region I don't know stability and the middle east sounds like a oxymoron to me.

Last edited:
The only reason the Russians would say that is if they are up to their necks in Syrias Bio Weapons systems defense.

The good news..

The U S wrote the book on "First Strike". There is no country on earth that can prevent our capability to render it 100% helpless in a first strike.

The Russians will talk big cuz that's all they have is big talk. When push comes to shove they will evacuate their personell and leave Assad to his own demise.

That sounds about right--the Russian involvement and how they will respond.

The air to air...air to ground missles, drones, guided bombs and gps guided cruise missles we own are impressive but much more than that is our ability to destroy command and control locations and all communications in general. We can cut off an entire countries power grid and all ground to air radar installations including their anti aircraft missles. Plus we have the tried and true AWAC planes that can each scan the ground and air for sevaral hundred miles in every direction sorting out friend from foe instantaneously. In short we have all the tools for an air to air and an air to ground first strike attack covered. We also have a whole assortment of speacial ops teams that go in and take out stuff that we might having a hard time just bombing on a first strike.

It is not an accident that we could go into Iraq TWICE and kick their asses within a few days. What we did in Lybia was nothing. I mean it was something vital but we hardly lifted a finger.

Best that much of this fyi is not revealed in great detail but I am glad we are well prepared. Hearing of all the defense cutbacks at times I wondered if we had whatever we needed to defend ourselves or intervene if the occasion arose.

The special ops teams--a rare breed, clearly. One way or another this 'chaos' needs to be controlled. Frankly, it doesn't seem that there is much of a choice. Waiting for 'someone else' to do something--that hasn't worked. I become increasingly intolerant of all the issues and we are facing financial disaster here or so it seems.

Certainly, I expect horrific consequences will follow for the US. Diplomacy --trying to reason with the unreasonable at times it is futile. A senseless slaughter of human life--for what reason, none that is sufficient.

That sounds about right--the Russian involvement and how they will respond.

The air to air...air to ground missles, drones, guided bombs and gps guided cruise missles we own are impressive but much more than that is our ability to destroy command and control locations and all communications in general. We can cut off an entire countries power grid and all ground to air radar installations including their anti aircraft missles. Plus we have the tried and true AWAC planes that can each scan the ground and air for sevaral hundred miles in every direction sorting out friend from foe instantaneously. In short we have all the tools for an air to air and an air to ground first strike attack covered. We also have a whole assortment of speacial ops teams that go in and take out stuff that we might having a hard time just bombing on a first strike.

It is not an accident that we could go into Iraq TWICE and kick their asses within a few days. What we did in Lybia was nothing. I mean it was something vital but we hardly lifted a finger.

Best that much of this fyi is not revealed in great detail but I am glad we are well prepared. Hearing of all the defense cutbacks at times I wondered if we had whatever we needed to defend ourselves or intervene if the occasion arose.

The special ops teams--a rare breed, clearly. One way or another this 'chaos' needs to be controlled. Frankly, it doesn't seem that there is much of a choice. Waiting for 'someone else' to do something--that hasn't worked. I become increasingly intolerant of all the issues and we are facing financial disaster here or so it seems.

Certainly, I expect horrific consequences will follow for the US. Diplomacy --trying to reason with the unreasonable at times it is futile. A senseless slaughter of human life--for what reason, none that is sufficient.

WE are not facing financial disaster. It is a hoax contrived by the government to escape their own cowardice last summer in fixing the system to allow us a good credit rating. The only obstical to a sunny financial outlook is the inability for the republicans to let loose of their dream of the super rich from becoming super richer at our countries expense and paying another 3.9 % in income tax with no more loopholes.

It really is that simple. Once we get over that hump we have a real path towards reducing the deficit. Then we increse the cutoff age for SS to maybe half a million and it will be solvent past the year 3000.

Thursday, Dec 6

Syria Chemical Weapons Threat: U.S., Russia Set For Surprise Meeting

<On Thursday, Syria's Deputy Foreign Minister Faisal Mekdad accused the United States and Europe of using the issue of chemical weapons to justify a future military intervention against Syria. He warned that any such intervention would be "catastrophic.">

<Russia insisted that the Americans unfairly sought Assad's departure as a precondition and worried about opening the door to military action, even as Washington offered to include language in any U.N. resolution that would have expressly forbade outside armed intervention.>

~~~
lots more 'juicy stuff' in the article. The UN drafted a plan in June--never fully implemented ya--da-ya--da ya--da---Kofi Annan resigned from UN in frustration---thousands more were killed---July, August, Sept, October, November--thousands more were killed. And Syria has armed missiles with toxic chemicals. Assad is reportedly interested in asylum in Cuba or Guatemala??somewhere in SA--apparently not inclined to hang around the Middle East--several countries have offered asylum in that region.

In one of the last 2 paragraphs--'US will designate 'this and such' as a terrorist/Al Qaeda related group.

mmmmmm---I think we should go ahead with a 'first strike'.

'This' time maybe Syria will really follow the steps outlined in the agreement proposed in June?

Why not trust them---be patient--life has been difficult for them and 'these things' are a part of life/politics, etc.

The US should mind its own business---sovereign nation of Syria's business. How would we like it they interfered in our affairs?

'First strike' sounds like the better option. I am cynical and cannot trust Syria and do not for one second believe they intend to honor the UN agreement. They had their chance--they are killing their own people and that is wrong. 'First strike' will clarify that. jmo.

Last edited:
Of course Russia would say that. Syria is only a handful of countries that would buy Russian-made military hardware. Russia has to defend one of their big customers.

diplomatic negotiations--if wishes were horses beggars would ride.

How nice it would be if we could have been the 'Superest Super Power' and could actually tell people to go take a flying leap and they would comply.

Here's hoping that they/anyone who is not on 'our side' lie awake at night worrying about how much better the US-made military hardware is. lol--If it is actually made in the US--I suppose we wouldn't outsource that?

I saw a headline stating that 'Iran has proof that they shot down or somehow 'have' a US drone'. In the mood I am in today--that would be enough for me to impose further strict sanctions on Iran.

'the US' spying activities on Iran'--why shouldn't we--why shouldn't we?

http://nation.time.com/2012/12/06/about-that-u-s-drone-allegedly-captured-by-iran/

Last edited:

Forum List

Back