US Intelligence: Syria Moving Chemical Weapons For Possible Use Against Rebels…

So attack Assad for using WMDs on his own people, which pushes him to give those WMDs to AQ, LH, Hamas, etc to unleash them on us, Israel....pure genius.

I won't get into details....but preventing those WMDs from getting to terrorists is priority #1 of the USA.

So we need to attack yet another country based on what they might do instead of what they have done?

Ahh the Bush doctrine lives in his followers.

Hell no. Let Assad gas his own people. Kill off enough Syrians and it will give the Palestinians someplace to go.

Who would we attack, the people that Assad is getting ready to exterminate? Democrats have been gassed by obama farts.

So attack Assad for using WMDs on his own people, which pushes him to give those WMDs to AQ, LH, Hamas, etc to unleash them on us, Israel....pure genius.

I won't get into details....but preventing those WMDs from getting to terrorists is priority #1 of the USA.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Wrong assumption. Getting WMDs into the hands of terrorists is obama's priority.

So we need to attack yet another country based on what they might do instead of what they have done?

Ahh the Bush doctrine lives in his followers.

Hell no. Let Assad gas his own people. Kill off enough Syrians and it will give the Palestinians someplace to go.

Who would we attack, the people that Assad is getting ready to exterminate? Democrats have been gassed by obama farts.

I am sure that if you put a collector on top of the White House and Congress you could get enough methane from farts to keep the lights on 24 hours a day.

Yeah....I'm sure Democraps would've been ok with Reagan bombing Saddam for gassing his own people.

The best option is to kill Assad...right now. Kill him for crimes against his own people, thus ending this whole mess before he uses WMDs and can give those WMDs to terrorists once we start bombing his WMD forces.

Wrong assumption. Getting WMDs into the hands of terrorists is obama's priority.

I thought that was Booshes plan all along, cause that's what happened.

I do not think the west is doing nothing. NATO has already made an appearance some time back interveneing when Turkey's aircraft was shot down.

This time, "NATO told Syrian President Bashar al-Assad on Tuesday that any use of chemical weapons in his fight against encroaching rebel forces would be met by an immediate international response.

The warning from NATO Secretary-General Anders Fogh Rasmussen came as U.S. government sources said Washington had information that Syria was making what could be seen as preparations to use its chemical arsenal."

Nato warns Syria not to use chemical weapons

Somehow I don't think a warning will mean much to Assad the problem is if you wait to hit him after he uses the weapons the damage is already been done it's like closing the barn door after the cows have escaped if you hit him before he uses them that becomes a rallying cry for the radical Jihadist to join him in what will then be seen as his fight against the west.

I do not believe NATO is speaking on behalf of the Syrian people in as much as attempting to stabilize the area while addressing the tenuous relationship Turkey has with Syrian.
I don't know who if anyone NATO is speaking on behalf of my feeling is Assad is not Sadam, or Momar he won't get caught hiding in a spider hole or shoot running away my gut feeling is if Assad feels his back is against the wall and he is out options he will use sarin gas and anything else he has at the ready. Maybe I'm wrong I hope I am but I think the world better be prepared for this thing to get much, much worse than it already is.

He will lose support of the Obamabots if Syrian WMDs are used by terrorists against our bases in Turkey, Germany, Italy, etc.

His best option is to eliminate Assad before this moves to the next episode.

I am an Army veteran, how many years did you not serve?

What did you learn then?

Shame on you you defend Islamic fanatics!

SHAME ON YOU

Try not to make an ass out of yourself and let us know the true identity of the sock you enjoy being.

You are a coward!

That's all there is to it!

Apart from being an Islamist sympathyzer!

Go back to your Taliban you f**** coward!

He will lose support of the Obamabots if Syrian WMDs are used by terrorists against our bases in Turkey, Germany, Italy, etc.

His best option is to eliminate Assad before this moves to the next episode.

Oh please. obama shot his wad with last week's big warning. He has now been swatted off like the fly he is.

The only reason the Russians would say that is if they are up to their necks in Syrias Bio Weapons systems defense.

The good news..

The U S wrote the book on "First Strike". There is no country on earth that can prevent our capability to render it 100% helpless in a first strike.

The Russians will talk big cuz that's all they have is big talk. When push comes to shove they will evacuate their personell and leave Assad to his own demise.

That sounds about right--the Russian involvement and how they will respond.

It is a relief to know that 'if necessary' we can do what has to be done.

Thanks to wikipedia I am now more informed about 'first strike'. We have an intimidating arsenal of missiles it seems.

Another article said --'SOS Clinton wouldn't specify what action the US would take but there would be appropriate consequences...'

NATO has positioned some missiles at a base in Turkey and perhaps elsewhere.

Not an easy decision to make, perhaps comparable to Truman's decision to bomb Hiroshima. A last resort. Sometimes it comes to that.

The air to air...air to ground missles, drones, guided bombs and gps guided cruise missles we own are impressive but much more than that is our ability to destroy command and control locations and all communications in general. We can cut off an entire countries power grid and all ground to air radar installations including their anti aircraft missles. Plus we have the tried and true AWAC planes that can each scan the ground and air for sevaral hundred miles in every direction sorting out friend from foe instantaneously. In short we have all the tools for an air to air and an air to ground first strike attack covered. We also have a whole assortment of speacial ops teams that go in and take out stuff that we might having a hard time just bombing on a first strike.

It is not an accident that we could go into Iraq TWICE and kick their asses within a few days. What we did in Lybia was nothing. I mean it was something vital but we hardly lifted a finger.

Last edited:
What did you learn then?

Shame on you you defend Islamic fanatics!

SHAME ON YOU

Try not to make an ass out of yourself and let us know the true identity of the sock you enjoy being.

You are a coward!

That's all there is to it!

Apart from being an Islamist sympathyzer!

Go back to your Taliban you f**** coward!

I have a Towlie, we get high together, but mother fuckers like you are real downer.

If you believe press-reports the CIA sits on Syria's borders and controls weapon-flows to the FSA so that weapons don't fall into the hands of Al-Qaeda.
Assad has survived for too long and Syria has become a security-risk.
If the USA doesn't commit to the solution of this security-risk then our mood should not be troubled with that and the CIA should be sent home, and the FSA armed to the teeth with the weapons it needs to kill Assad and the ones fighting for him. The sooner the better.

Oh I get it! The POTUS is the terrorist and YOU are the patriot!

Well Hell! Why didn't you run for the job?

What an idiot. If you were intelligent and brave they would probably already have you safely behind bars in a federal prison. You and those like you are just as crazy as Tim McVeigh. You just don't have the nut sacks to carry out your not so secret dreams. :lol:

Forum List

Back