US IG Has Already Proven FBI FISA Court Abuses & Clear Targeting Of President Trump

All you have are fabrications and exaggerations fed to you by Trump’s media allies who will defend him at any cost.
Thank you again for more demonstrations of false accusations and hollow opinion. Anyone who bothers to pay attention and id honest knows I continuously post many. many links to substantiate what I say. You, on the other hand, NEVER attempt tp back what you say by presenting anything other than your OPINION.

FAIL.

All you have are fabrications and exaggerations fed to you by Trump’s media allies who will defend him at any cost.
Thank you again for more demonstrations of false accusations and hollow opinion. Anyone who bothers to pay attention and id honest knows I continuously post many. many links to substantiate what I say. You, on the other hand, NEVER attempt tp back what you say by presenting anything other than your OPINION.

FAIL.

I saw no links in your posts above.

I substantiate my statements. However, as soon as I do, you seem to want to either ignore them or pivot to another subject.

For example, you claimed the IG proved illegal spying. My source that I linked above indicated the lawyer’s fabricated email did not alter the underlying justification.

And yesterday, I sourced my information on Comey’s email to the actual IG report. You posted links to questionable sources that claimed to know unnamed people familiar with the report that I actually linked to.

For example, you claimed the IG proved illegal spying. My source that I linked above indicated the lawyer’s fabricated email did not alter the underlying justification.
You quoted MY source, lil' funny snowflake. Bwuhahahahaha.....

Again, the US IG points out that the FBI falsified a record / report to 'validate' and justify a claim for the need of a FISA Warrant. At the top of the FISA Warrant is a statement that states the individuals submitting the application swear upon penalty of criminal prosecution that ALL the information submitted on the form / in the requesting the warrant is TRUE, VERIFIED. The point has also been made that the crime of OMMISSION of information on this form is punishable by criminal prosecution. THAT means falsifying records / documents, withholding the fact that information submitted as fact though it was part of the unverified Dossier received from the KNOWN untrustworthy, lying Steele was / is also a CRIME.

The FISA Court warrant submissions presented to the FISA court knowingly by the FBI and DOJ was based partially on both lies and omissions of fact. The fact remains / stands that Obama's DOJ and FBI committed FUISA Court Abuses by engaging in deceit of omission and falsifying documents, even if the US IG claims those included lies did not affect overall believed justification for warrants to spy on Trump and his team.

Forum List

Back