Vindman translated

EPO-GxkW4AUa9Eh

Yo, Vindman Twins, Donald John Trump is still your commander-in-chief.

It appears that Vindman in Ukrainian means tapeworm.
Why do you deplorable types lie so much?

Is it recent? Is it a tRump thing?

Or is it just the way you've always been? Were you raised to lie? Is that the way things worked when you were kids?

Seriously, what happened to all of you that makes you think this is OK?

vindman is a domestic terrorist hiding behind a uniform.... the lowest of the low...

That uniform should be stripped off him and burned as that shitstain is led off to disappear deep into the bowels of a federal lockup.

Or is it just the way you've always been? Were you raised to lie? Is that the way things worked when you were kids?

Excellent example. She lied her ass off. Mostly by omission, but some by commission as well.

Thanks for making my point.

Excellent example. She lied her ass off. Mostly by omission, but some by commission as well.

You are a liar and Hell is your eternal home.
Prove she lied. We can prove Schiff lied and is still lying.

vindman is a domestic terrorist hiding behind a uniform.... the lowest of the low...

That uniform should be stripped off him and burned as that shitstain is led off to disappear deep into the bowels of a federal lockup.
He should also be tried for treason and espionage, and then face a firing squad.

I proved I'm in the thread about her testimony. Go look it up. I don't do homework for retards.

We learned from you leftwads that if you tell a lie long enough, people will believe it's the truth. Thanks for teaching us that, it's actually pretty effective.

Vindman is a tapeworm. :21:

I proved I'm in the thread about her testimony. Go look it up. I don't do homework for retards.

You are a proven liar and have been outted here a thousand times. Hell awaits you, so my suggestion is for you to turn your life around and repent of your wickedness, turn from sins and embrace salvation.

Pam Bondi and Eric Herschmann Defend Trump With Lies and Distortions at Senate Trial

This is the kind of GARBAGE your side puts out. Those are damnable lies worthy of Judgment. Everyone Lies, Everyone is a RUSSIAN ASSET? That's your defense of Adam Schiff, Nancy Pelosi, Jerry Nadler and friends who made their will known to us before Trump was even sworn in?

How do you think God will judge such people on that Fearful Dreadful Day of Judgment?

Last edited:
According to YOU, EVERYONE defending Trump is a liar. Even Alan Dershowitz a Democrat. Even the Democrats in The House who voted AGAINST IMPEACHMENT.

Forum List

Back