US Holocaust Museum Chastises People Like AOC Making False Analogies About Concentration Camps

Who in the heck cares about the Holocaust Museum members. I get so sick of hearing the fake holocaust.

And your evidence to prove your belief is what?
What Adolf said.
upload_2019-6-24_14-26-17.png

I don't care and most people don't really give a shit.
Yeah...genocide is no big deal, as long as it was Jews being systematically wiped out.
What really flips leftists out is Donald Trump taking away the soccer balls from border detention centers.

Talk about inhuman brutality and cruelty!

You know, AOC never said anything about the Holocaust, she just said that the immigrants were being held in concentration camps. And, she was more than likely making comparisons to the Japanese we kept in concentration camps during WWII.

Who in the heck cares about the Holocaust Museum members. I get so sick of hearing the fake holocaust.
Move along then dumbass.

Why do you care about the holocaust , are you a jew who parents died in WWII. WWII is to be remembered , because a lot of people died, and now you right wingers want war with Iran.

They didn't 'die'.

They were murdered, or rather, exterminated.

And queued up for the privilege.

And your evidence to prove your belief is what?

I don't care and most people don't really give a shit.

Most people like you don't give a shit is what you mean. The rest of the people understand the truth of history. Tell me, are you a flat-earther too?

Most people believe that WWII and WWI happened, but the Jews have defined WWII all about the HOLOCAUST.

When people concentrate on the fake holocaust, they forget millions of people died in WWII, over 65 million, jew deaths are just a few in a bucket of millions.

And Judea declared war on Germany in 1933.

You know, AOC never said anything about the Holocaust, she just said that the immigrants were being held in concentration camps. And, she was more than likely making comparisons to the Japanese we kept in concentration camps during WWII.
Agreed, and the Brits also put the Boers into concentration camps as well.

Move along then dumbass.

Why do you care about the holocaust , are you a jew who parents died in WWII. WWII is to be remembered , because a lot of people died, and now you right wingers want war with Iran.

They didn't 'die'.

BS they were captured, and put in concentration camps and overworked, died of starvation and typhus. Along with many and more Poles.

Yes, we certainly did.

But they weren't death camps, with ovens and chimneys.

Most people believe that WWII and WWI happened, but the Jews have defined WWII all about the HOLOCAUST.
When people concentrate on the fake holocaust, they forget millions of people died in WWII, over 65 million, jew deaths are just a few in a bucket of millions.
About 6 million Jews were TARGETTED for death for simply being Jewish, which is different from collateral damage from bombing raids, or casualties in battle or from the food blockade we put on Germany and its controlled areas of Europe.

The Jews were rounded up, as many as possible, and killed for simply being Jewish.

You do not see the difference?

Move along then dumbass.

They didn't 'die'.

BS they were captured, and put in concentration camps and overworked, died of starvation and typhus. Along with many and more Poles.

How do you know? Do you have access to files, as I do?

The Germans were meticulous about keeping records.

Move along then dumbass.

I see your more delusional than normal. Please have your physician up your meds.

Yes, we certainly did.
Did AOC refer to Death Camps or Concentration Camps?

I think it was the latter.

We are so engaged in ridiculing AOC that we often seem to overstate the case.

Yes, we certainly did.

You're right, they weren't death camps, but they were still concentration camps.

Hello , jews and right wing nuts. LOL. I knew what would bring you flies out and I was right.

This is one of Israel's commercials. Give to the jews.

About 6 million Jews were TARGETTED for death for simply being Jewish, which is different from collateral damage from bombing raids, or casualties in battle or from the food blockade we put on Germany and its controlled areas of Europe.

The Jews were rounded up, as many as possible, and killed for simply being Jewish.

You do not see the difference?

Of course she doesn't.

She makes up her own reality, because she psychopathically hates Jews

Forum List

Back