Trump Proposes $50 Billion BRIBE as 'Deal of the Century' For Palestinians

caddo kid

Gold Member
Aug 15, 2018
Trump’s Mideast peace plan hinges on $50B investment, offers Palestinians deal of ‘the century’

President Trump’s plan for peace between the Israelis and Palestinians will be presented Tuesday in Bahrain, as part of what the White House calls an “opportunity of the century” nearly two years in the making.

The “Peace to Prosperity” venture, which was rolled out over the weekend and is being officially proposed in Manama during a two-day workshop, seeks to raise about $50 billion. The plan offers “an ambitious, achievable vision and framework for a prosperous future for the Palestinian people and the region,” according to a White House statement.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Funny stuff; Trump thinks a $50 BILLION bribe to the Palestinians will keep them quite about all that land the Jews stole.

We should just give Israel our blessing in conquering the rest of Palestine. Nobody would do anything about it.

Trump’s Mideast peace plan hinges on $50B investment, offers Palestinians deal of ‘the century’

President Trump’s plan for peace between the Israelis and Palestinians will be presented Tuesday in Bahrain, as part of what the White House calls an “opportunity of the century” nearly two years in the making.

The “Peace to Prosperity” venture, which was rolled out over the weekend and is being officially proposed in Manama during a two-day workshop, seeks to raise about $50 billion. The plan offers “an ambitious, achievable vision and framework for a prosperous future for the Palestinian people and the region,” according to a White House statement.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Funny stuff; Trump thinks a $50 BILLION bribe to the Palestinians will keep them quite about all that land the Jews stole.

The UN gave them land in 1948, the Arab worlds response was to attack it.

You are as usual missing the boat in history.

• Banned

Actually no; I haven't missed a thing.

Actually no; I haven't missed a thing.

:21:

You just did!

Trump won't pay Palestine 50 million. That money would go to Hezbullah and the other terrorist outfit that runs that State.

Nah No American Prez would be that stupid. Not even Barry.

• Banned
Trump won't pay Palestine 50 million. That money would go to Hezbullah and the other terrorist outfit that runs that State.

This idea to offer the Palestinians a $50 BILLION bribe is a Trump administration cluster fuck; it has nothing to do with "Barry."

Try paying fucking attention, for once.

This idea to offer the Palestinians a $50 BILLION bribe is a Trump administration cluster fuck; it has nothing to do with "Barry."

If you believe that than your the cluster fuck of the day.

You honestly think any American POTUS would give Hezbullah and the Muslim Brotherhood 50 million dollars??

LMFAO

You honestly think any American POTUS would give Hezbullah and the Muslim Brotherhood 50 million dollars??

LMFAO

Did I say I believe it? NO, I did not. YOU are still NOT fucking paying attention.

The thread is about what Fox News is reporting; NOT what I may, or may not believe.
Please, try & keep the Hell up.

Also, the amount is listed as $50 BILLION, NOT $50 million.

Why in Hell don't you just stop posting here since you are obviously blind as a fucking bat?

LMFAO

Did I say I believe it? NO, I did not. YOU are still NOT fucking paying attention.

The thread is about what Fox News is reporting; NOT what I may, or may not believe.

Why in Hell don't you just stop posting here since you are obviously blind as a fucking bat?

You have no problem posting what you say you don't believe. If its not a fact why post it??You post it like its a fact. LOL

Why in hell don't you stop posting here since you are obviously a biased hack.

Carry on dipshit.

Last edited:

LMFAO

You have no problem posting what you say you don't believe. If its not a fact why post it??You post it like its a fact. LOL

Carry on dipshit.

I posted the Fox News story about Trump offering the Palestinians a $50 billion bribe because it is a news story concerning a 'current event.'

If you cannot see to read, then you should not post bull shit that has no relation to the posted story link.

Was the Marshall Plan a bribe?

LMFAO

Carry on dipshit.

I posted the Fox News story about Trump offering the Palestinians a $50 billion bribe because it is a news story concerning a 'current event.'

If you cannot see to read, then you should not post bull shit that has no relation to the posted story link.

It's not a bribe. it's an Investment IF they create a government that can spend it cleanly.

Was the Marshall Plan a bribe?

The Marshal Plan was effective in April, 1948, less than three years post WWII. It involved the support & rebuilding of at least 15 nations. Very few of those nations had expelled members of the respective populations that were desiring to return to their former place of residence.

In 1948 over 700,000 Palestinian Arab population were expelled by Jews from what became Israel. How many years has it been now???????????????????

For you, or for anyone to imply some comparison between the two is beyond comprehension.
Only an idiot fucking jack ass like you would compare apples to oranges.

Thank you for demonstrating to every USMB member that you are a dishonest & ignorant ass hole.

Your link:

"The $50 billion would be raised with $15 billion in grants, $25 billion in low-interest loans and $11 billion in private capital...."

"A White House fact sheet released Saturday said the money would be invested over 10 years and also would lead to major investment, not just for the Palestinians but also the neighboring countries of Jordan, Egypt and Lebanon."

Does that mean Palestinians will have to relocate to Jordan, Egypt, or Lebanon to receive their bribe?

Your link:

"The $50 billion would be raised with $15 billion in grants, $25 billion in low-interest loans and $11 billion in private capital...."

"A White House fact sheet released Saturday said the money would be invested over 10 years and also would lead to major investment, not just for the Palestinians but also the neighboring countries of Jordan, Egypt and Lebanon."

Does that mean Palestinians will have to relocate to Jordan, Egypt, or Lebanon to receive their bribe?

As I stated in post #16, over 700,000 Palestinian Arabs were expelled by the Jews, by force, from land that became Israel.
Many of these Palestinian Arabs that fled the Jewish persecution & terrorism ended up in Jordan, Lebanon, and Syria.

So, why would these terrorized Palestinian Arabs & their descendants need to, "relocate to Jordan, Egypt, or Lebanon to receive their bribe" since that is where they originally fled from the asshole Jewish terrorists in 1948?

The Jews should just sterilize palestine now and save us 50 billion dollars.

So, it's not good enuff for you that in 1948 the asshole Jews destroyed over 400 Palestinian Arab villages, expelled over 700,000 Palestinian Arabs to several other countries, but now you desire the evil Jews to further terrorize the Palestinian Arabs by some process to, "sterilize palestine now?"

That sounds like some twisted, evil, satanic idea & I'm confident you are just as twisted, evil, and satanic.

LMFAO
$50 billion, not 50 million?

FYI- $50 billion is 1000 TIMES GREATER than $50 million....

Forum List

Back