US Holocaust Museum Chastises People Like AOC Making False Analogies About Concentration Camps

Who in the heck cares about the Holocaust Museum members. I get so sick of hearing the fake holocaust.

AOC's incoherent anger and hatred for the President caused her to make a big mistake in judgment. Lucky for her the mainstream media will try to cover it up but there are still living survivors of the Holocaust and they won't forget it. She is unmasked once more as a lightweight bigot.

upload_2019-6-24_12-42-40.png

Long long ago------I was EMPLOYED----part of my job included EVALUATING people on their way to
jail or the Navy Brig------for their medical complaints. and to DECIDE if they were fit-----for jail. I heard HORRIFIC stories about the MISERIES in the jails----the dangers, the tortures, the horrible conditions etc etc HORRIFIC TALES......... I did something really weird----I arranged to examine the jails. -------guess what..................just about all the prisoners LIED

Long long ago------I was EMPLOYED----part of my job included EVALUATING people on their way to
jail or the Navy Brig------for their medical complaints. and to DECIDE if they were fit-----for jail. I heard HORRIFIC stories about the MISERIES in the jails----the dangers, the tortures, the horrible conditions etc etc HORRIFIC TALES......... I did something really weird----I arranged to examine the jails. -------guess what..................just about all the prisoners LIED
They don’t keep coming back because they like being tortured.

Have a friend in the border patrol. 3 meals, a bed and A/C, things they dreamed about back home.

Yes they walk for thousands of miles just to be put in detention centers that are packed full.

Forum List

Back