US GDP shrinks 2.9% in first quarter

Inflation is a general rise in prices. Cheap money fuels it. We are seeing inflation, which was the Fed's intent all along. But they dont know how to shut it off before it gets out of control.
Inflation is the superficial rise in prices due to the devaluing of the currency. Much of our cost increases are tangible and lay at the foot of the energy door. Obama' restrictions on oil and coal extraction are the culprit.

The inflation of the 1970s was blamed on the oil price shocks starting with the embargo in 1973. But Milton Friedman pointed out that was wrong. Germany experienced higher oil prices (all of their oil was imported) but didnt experience the same inflation. Inflation is always and everywhere a monetary phenomenon.

NOTHING to do with Nixon/Ford's wage and price controls right?

The economic quote of the month - and probably the decade - is that Milton Friedman now admits: 'The use of quantity of money as a target has not been a success.' He added: 'I'm not sure I would as of today push it as hard as I once did.' (FT, 7 June 2003).

How many terrorist did Bush get before 9/11? Did Bush even try to stop terrorist before 9/11? How many terrorist were in Iraq before the Bush invasion? How many terrorits are in Iraq now? Obama killed 10 times more terrorist in his first term than Bush did in 2 terms. Obama has 5 times less collateral damage killed per terrorist. Bush got 5 times more US citizens killed on his watch than Obama.

How many terrorists did Clinton get? How many attacks did we have after the World Trade Center bombing? How many attacks did we have after Bush responded to 9/11?
See, an effective policy is what happens after you actually do something. In Bush's case he had a successful policy. In Obama's case he's had nothing but failure.
Bush-success
Obama-failure.

Bush had no effective policy against terrorist. He went to Iraq & created more terrorist. Bush barely killed any terrorist & let Bin Laden go. Obama killed 10 times more terrorist than bush in half the time & he got Bin Laden.
If you're gonna lie, at least make it sound convincing.
You fail.

Forum List

Back