McDaniel to challenge Primary Results

LadyGunSlinger

Conservative Babe
Feb 6, 2011
The Associated Press called the race for Cochran, who is up 6,880 votes with 99.9 percent of precincts reporting.
A source close to McDaniel told Breitbart News that he is considering legal challenges over ballots. Democrats who voted for Cochran on Tuesday but voted three weeks ago in the Democratic primary in the state were not allowed to vote in Tuesday’s election.
Election results indicate Cochran's late appeal to Democratic voters paid off, with the incumbent senator picking up sizable vote totals in precincts with heavily black populations. Partisanship in Mississippi is largely polarized on racial lines, and Cochran allies paid key Democratic operatives to help turn out the vote.

Cochran Wins, But McDaniel Camp Eying Legal Challenges

We support you Chris McDaniel!

The Associated Press called the race for Cochran, who is up 6,880 votes with 99.9 percent of precincts reporting.
A source close to McDaniel told Breitbart News that he is considering legal challenges over ballots. Democrats who voted for Cochran on Tuesday but voted three weeks ago in the Democratic primary in the state were not allowed to vote in Tuesday’s election.
Election results indicate Cochran's late appeal to Democratic voters paid off, with the incumbent senator picking up sizable vote totals in precincts with heavily black populations. Partisanship in Mississippi is largely polarized on racial lines, and Cochran allies paid key Democratic operatives to help turn out the vote.

I heard on News this morning that the black vote was up 40% in this election cycle. I understand that to include the total of both Democrat and Republican primary run off. If the 40% are blacks who had already voted in the Democrat Primary Chris McDaniel wins.
There's no other explanation of why the black vote should be up by 40%.

cryingteabagbaby500.jpeg

Good luck, Chrissy...

Cochran won by 6,373 votes.

worth a look

The GOP just fucked itself for a really long time. Look up Pyrrhic victory

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Yep.. I was done after the Romney fiasco supporting the GOP anyhow.. RNC=GOP-DNC

Two sides to the same ugly coin..

I have no idea why Democrats should be allowed to vote in a Republican primary anyway.
And the same for Republicans being allowed to vote in a Democrat primary.

And what really gets me are the lefties ragging on the tea party candidate
when it took votes from Democrats to beat him.

The district is in no danger of going democrat. Although with only a 6 thousand vote difference it should be challenged.

I have no idea why Democrats should be allowed to vote in a Republican primary anyway.

Duh, it's called an "open primary"...

Maybe because the Tea Party is the Klan.
McDaniel was proud of his white sheet
Not hard to figure out, actually

Duh, it's called an "open primary"...
Scratch a "conservative" and find a dictator.

I'm kind of hoping one of them campaigns on outlawing open primaries.

incoming neg!

incoming neg!

He may not be in the Klan but he's certainly a bigot. Just imagine, a bigoted CON almost won the election. Doesn't say much for the Republican party that we don't already know.

Dems preferred the regular righty...to the Klan sympathizer..

...The district wasnt going Democratic unless the GOP splits the vote..

GOP wins...Dems keep the anti-government Klan guy out of office...

McDaniel gets time on FOX

Its a win win

incoming neg!

He may not be in the Klan but he's certainly a bigot. Just imagine, a bigoted CON almost won the election. Doesn't say much for the Republican party that we don't already know.

Hate to break this to you but a liberals opinion of a Conservative, any conservative for that matter doesn't mean shit.

Third party. He wins no matter what.

Either McDaniels wins the seat or he wins by making sure Cochran finally takes a long overdue retirement package.

Dems preferred the regular righty...to the Klan sympathizer..

...The district wasnt going Democratic unless the GOP splits the vote..

GOP wins...Dems keep the anti-government Klan guy out of office...

McDaniel gets time on FOX

Its a win win

SOCKETY SOCK enters once again

Forum List

Back