US drops to last place in economic freedom ranking under Joe Biden

They support the right and the far right. It is part of what they are paid for, to put out bad things about America, true or false if a Democrat is in office. Otherwise, how would they get their donations from the right? Their country rankings are strictly taylored to their right wing outlook. Damn my investments are doing great! I'm damned glad, they are damned wrong.
You infer that there are things that are false in that ranking, White and base that on how well your investments are doing. Will your view change when your investments get hammered by the coming rate increases by the Fed? You do know that's coming...right?

You infer that there are things that are false in that ranking, White and base that on how well your investments are doing. Will your view change when your investments get hammered by the coming rate increases by the Fed? You do know that's coming...right?

It needs to. It should have been done years ago.

Love the guy!!

And when he talks his mouth doesn’t take the form of a butthole like the former 1-term president.
With all due respect, Otto...when Joe Biden "talks" the butthole of every single aide who's scripted what he's supposed to say has to be clenched tight! You don't know WHAT is going to come out of Slow Joe's mouth at any given moment! :)

It needs to. It should have been done years ago.
You mean like it was five times during Trump's time in office? Let's see how Slow Joe does at absorbing the coming rate hikes! My guess is that we're about to see Stagflation like we did when Jimmy Carter was in office. Oh joy...oh joy!

The only thing he has done that I support is getting us out of Afghanistan.

My point is bigger. Our problems are not just because of Biden. As I asked early, is telling farmers they can no longer make a living by selling their products to people they have sold them to for years a sign of economic freedom?

The reason we continue to fall further and further down the list is because people only want to condemn in a partisan manner.
Really, PK? So how would you "rate" the Biden withdrawal from Afghanistan? How well did Slow Joe handle THAT?

You mean like it was five times during Trump's time in office? Let's see how Slow Joe does at absorbing the coming rate hikes! My guess is that we're about to see Stagflation like we did when Jimmy Carter was in office. Oh joy...oh joy!
You probably can’t even define stagflation.

I infer the criteria was made up by the Heritage foundation itself, so is not exactly pure research from leading banking or economic long-standing analysis groups, so their measure by their yardstick is not surprising. Yet, I-40 is packed with big rigs rolling through Jackson, small city streets and businesses packed and thriving, new big industry moving to the area, while old industry continues to fair well. Stocks and investments doing well, in fact better than I projected, especially strange as the two of us do not invest in the same funds. I have no political axe to grind and Joe is pissing me off on a lot of issues, but I can't see the US being on the downside of economic freedom in the world, as we continue to be #1 or #2 in the whole world. It would indicate, economic freedom by Heritage standard, really is of little importance, right?

I infer the criteria was made up by the Heritage foundation itself, so is not exactly pure research from leading banking or economic long-standing analysis groups, so their measure by their yardstick is not surprising. Yet, I-40 is packed with big rigs rolling through Jackson, small city streets and businesses packed and thriving, new big industry moving to the area, while old industry continues to fair well. Stocks and investments doing well, in fact better than I projected, especially strange as the two of us do not invest in the same funds. I have no political axe to grind and Joe is pissing me off on a lot of issues, but I can't see the US being on the downside of economic freedom in the world, as we continue to be #1 or #2 in the whole world. It would indicate, economic freedom by Heritage standard, really is of little importance, right?
Simple question then, White...
Do you think that economic freedom is growing or declining in the US under Joe Biden's watch?

Withdrawals usually aren’t that pretty, just look at the former 1-terms president’s from both the White House and Stormy Daniels.
Joe Biden's was the worst since Bill Clinton and Monica, Otto! Slow Joe FUBARED that so badly even the Main Stream Media couldn't cover up how bad things were!

We started dropping in 2019....where were the post of consternation back then?

1644856782685.png

It wasn't raised.

They support the right and the far right. It is part of what they are paid for, to put out bad things about America, true or false if a Democrat is in office. Otherwise, how would they get their donations from the right? Their country rankings are strictly taylored to their right wing outlook. Damn my investments are doing great! I'm damned glad, they are damned wrong.
I am seeing the lowest returns just like under Obama, 63.3% ROR under Trump, single digits under Biden, it is sickening

Forum List

Back