US/China Trade Deal to be signed this morning.

Its only "Phase-1", but its still a win and should ensure his re-election.
Phase-2 will happen after the election.

Another huge win by Trump.

Good news for America, bad news for Dimwingers.

Politics | Fox News

Something else that most said Trump could never do. At this point only a complete fool would underestimate what Trump can or will do. There's one thing for datum sure, he doesn't mess around with mincing words or making broken promises.
What did Trump do?

Good. Make sure China lives up to Phase 1 and signs Phase 2.

Smart, unlike Barry Hussein giving the Mullahs billions in cash when the never even signed his shitshow deal.

But not THIS morning, right liarboi ?

:auiqs.jpg:
WTF are you babbling about, Puddinhead?

DUH DERP DUH DERP DUH DERP ...... ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

take a wild guess ya moron -

Politics | Fox News
Have you lost your mind? I read your link in your posting. Doesn't sound like the President is doing all that well getting his impeachment trial to go away, but did not see China Trade deal prominently mentioned. How about this?

Politics | Fox News

I can't get very pumped up over it.

Pen to Paper: Trade Deal Signing Today Follows More Earnings From Big Banks
That doesn’t mean the market’s out of the woods. Far from it. Stocks gave up some of their early gains yesterday after a news report that tariffs would continue. That took some of the wind out of the sails, even though no one ever was promised that a phase one deal would remove tariffs. The market looks set for a flat to lower opening this morning, judging from overnight trading.

When you think about the trade with China, there’s still a bunch of delicate issues to work through on topics like intellectual property and technology transfers that didn’t necessarily get resolved by the deal being signed today. In fact, we still don’t know all the details of the phase one agreement. We’ll talk more about all this further down.

Smart, unlike Barry Hussein giving the Mullahs billions in cash when the never even signed his shitshow deal.

Sorry, you will have to try to post a coherent thought. I don't speak dumbass.

Politics | Fox News
Have you lost your mind? I read your link in your posting. Doesn't sound like the President is doing all that well getting his impeachment trial to go away, but did not see China Trade deal prominently mentioned. How about this?

Politics | Fox News

That doesn’t mean the market’s out of the woods. Far from it. Stocks gave up some of their early gains yesterday after a news report that tariffs would continue. That took some of the wind out of the sails, even though no one ever was promised that a phase one deal would remove tariffs. The market looks set for a flat to lower opening this morning, judging from overnight trading.

When you think about the trade with China, there’s still a bunch of delicate issues to work through on topics like intellectual property and technology transfers that didn’t necessarily get resolved by the deal being signed today. In fact, we still don’t know all the details of the phase one agreement. We’ll talk more about all this further down.

THAT MORON DELVE INTO SPECIFICS ?

surely ye jest .........

read the title of the thread -

now repeat after me -

JUST NOT TODAY !

youre too f'n supid to speak dumbass when youre not lying -

Politics | Fox News

Politics | Fox News

So, you argument against the deal is that the DOW isn't up that much today? Up 92 at the moment.

read the title of the thread -

now repeat after me -

JUST NOT TODAY !

youre too f'n supid to speak dumbass when youre not lying -
Phase one signed today.

US, China sign historic phase one trade deal

President Trump signed a landmark trade agreement with China, heralding a period of detente in a trade war between the world's two largest economies fueled by decades of complaints that Beijing was manipulating its currency and stealing trade secrets from American firms.

US, China sign historic phase one trade deal

Politics | Fox News

Politics | Fox News

So, you argument against the deal is that the DOW isn't up that much today? Up 92 at the moment.
No. Our investments are just fine and definitely not suffered under Trump. Like the Forbes article I quoted suggest, I a less than thrilled about continuation of the trade tariffs, the effects on farmers, and the continued payoff from Federal coffers for damage done to their markets, which can be long term, even after it is settled. I have found much easier to keep good customers and keep supplying good customers than reestablish customer relations, once they have had to start buying somewhere else.

Forum List

Back