US/China Trade Deal to be signed this morning.

Another huge win by Trump.

Good news for America, bad news for Dimwingers.

Politics | Fox News

Please list specially the ways this helps America.
It doesn't, apparently he was only worried about his stock portfolio.

Like he has one. Nobody with any sorts of investments is excited about a 0.3% rise
Maybe he's one of those day trader guys, sitting glued to his laptop and worried because nobody jumped for joy at the announcement, saw the market didn't drop, because unlike him, real inverters had it figured in already, though not thrilled tariffs remain in place and quickly posted to give credit and accolades to his hero.

Politics | Fox News

Like he has one. Nobody with any sorts of investments is excited about a 0.3% rise
.3%?

Where did you get that number?

Yahoo Finance - Stock Market Live, Quotes, Business & Finance News

upload_2020-1-15_17-39-8.png

Politics | Fox News

.3%?

Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJIA) - Investing.com

upload_2020-1-15_17-40-16.png

Politics | Fox News

.3%?

View attachment 300566
Oh, you were referencing the gain for today.

Most thinking people don't base their investments on day-to-day fluctuations in the market.

But, .3% for one day would translate to a 110% return for the year. I would get excited about that.

Next?

.3%?

View attachment 300566

Most thinking people don't base their investments on day-to-day fluctuations in the market.

But, .3% for one day would translate to a 110% return for the year. I would get excited about that.

Next?

Golfin' Gator is the kind of dude that brags he has 3 Cadillacs and a stable of 16 working whores; and when he gets busted, can't bail out of jail for $100 dollars.

.3%?

View attachment 300566

Next?

You are the one that brought up the DJI back in post 15 dumb ass.

Fuck dude, at least try and remember what you post

.3%?

View attachment 300566

Next?

Yes, I did.

I was responding to a post that was saying the DOW was responding negatively to the Trump deal he made with China.

Please try to keep up, ya fucking window licking moron.:5_1_12024::5_1_12024:

.3%?

View attachment 300566

Next?

Yes, I did.

I was responding to a post that was saying the DOW was responding negatively to the Trump deal he made with China.

Actually he did not say that at all. He posted that the DJI took a dive when word was leaked that the tariffs were staying in effect, and he was right.

As for the DJI, it lost about 40 points after the full text of the deal was released.

Next?

Yes, I did.

Actually he did not say that at all. He posted that the DJI took a dive when word was leaked that the tariffs were staying in effect, and he was right.

As for the DJI, it lost about 40 points after the full text of the deal was released.
Here is a chart for today.

Show us this "dive".

Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI) Charts, Data & News - Yahoo Finance

Next?

Yes, I did.

Show us this "dive".

The deal was released about 11 or so...at that time the DJI was at 29,126. It closed the day at 29,030...so it lost more than I realized after the full text of the deal was made public.

upload_2020-1-15_18-16-11.png

Politics | Fox News
Some interesting facts for you.

This agreement says they will buy $2 billion more in US exports. They claim that's almost twice what they are buying now. That means $3 billion.

Before the trade war.they averaged $15 billion in agricultural products alone.

How is this any sort of win?

Next?

Yes, I did.

Show us this "dive".

He doesn't have time.
He has an appt. to appeal his SNAP benefits.

Next?

Yes, I did.

Show us this "dive".

The deal was released about 11 or so...at that time the DJI was at 29,126. It closed the day at 29,030...so it lost more than I realized after the full text of the deal was made public.

View attachment 300573
11 or so?

Pin it down, moron.

Even using your moronic numbers, you have less than a 1% change................that didn't stay for long.

Idiot.:5_1_12024:

11 or so?

Pin it down, moron.

Even using your moronic numbers, you have less than a 1% change................that didn't stay for long.

Once again you are triggered by the facts. This is a common reactions among the Trump worshipers.

11 or so?

Pin it down, moron.

Once again you are triggered by the facts. This is a common reactions among the Trump worshipers.
Wrong. I'm LMFAO at what you bring.

Oops!!!!

:5_1_12024:

yes, you are laughing at facts...that is what you always do. It is one of the things all you Trump worshipers share

Forum List

Back