US attorney recommends proceeding with charges against McCabe, as DOJ rejects last-ditch appeal

What he did, did NOT meet that definition of Sedition.... Can you show me why you think it did? To me... that's just bull crud by DiGenova... And I thought it was suppose to be Lack of Candor

You do realize and KNOW that even Trump didn't think DiGenova was qualified and wouldn't hire him or his wife as his lawyers.... :rolleyes:

If this is just done by prosecutors for partisan reasons to please President Trump's call for it, a lot of prosecutors and Barr, should be charged, tried, and put in jail....or in the least fired, removed from office... and Trump should be impeached, for abuse of power.

Why didn't the grand jury that was called back up by prosecutors who met this past week on McCabe, issue an indictment? Maybe they will be brought back next week for it, but it seems odd, that McCabe has not been charged yet, even though everyone in the right wing claim to have and inside LEAKED source, that it is going to happen....

and here it is, McCabe was fired for lack of Candor regarding for giving permission that he was legally allowed to do in his Deputy job, in his position, to leak to the press that the Clinton Foundation was under investigation.... all helping Trump to win.... :rolleyes:

And ya'll are licking up these so call LEAKS that come from right wingers inside the administration, illegally leaking the info, if they really did.

YOU ALL should not KNOW that McCabe is being charged, BEFORE McCabe is told he is being charged with a crime.... but this is all okay, with you Hypocrites, eh?

Prosecutors Near Decision on Whether to Seek an Andrew McCabe Indictment
Considering 2 years of RUSSIA and your continued assertations, you have less cred on this topic then a fucked up crackhead at an AA meeting.
I have plenty of cred on it, and the Special Counsel's/Mueller report, to back it up.... just because you never took the time to read it in full, is not my problem...

It's YOU who just believes what the right wing rags you read, tells you, without ever reading the actual report on the evidence found.
So please link proof.
How many times have I done this already.... linked the Mueller Report for you to read? Here is a searchable version:

Read the full Mueller report - CNNPolitics
The Mueller report made no assertions or prosecutor demands.. Thus it means squat...
in your opinion... means nothing

What he did, did NOT meet that definition of Sedition.... Can you show me why you think it did? To me... that's just bull crud by DiGenova... And I thought it was suppose to be Lack of Candor

You do realize and KNOW that even Trump didn't think DiGenova was qualified and wouldn't hire him or his wife as his lawyers.... :rolleyes:

If this is just done by prosecutors for partisan reasons to please President Trump's call for it, a lot of prosecutors and Barr, should be charged, tried, and put in jail....or in the least fired, removed from office... and Trump should be impeached, for abuse of power.

Why didn't the grand jury that was called back up by prosecutors who met this past week on McCabe, issue an indictment? Maybe they will be brought back next week for it, but it seems odd, that McCabe has not been charged yet, even though everyone in the right wing claim to have and inside LEAKED source, that it is going to happen....

and here it is, McCabe was fired for lack of Candor regarding for giving permission that he was legally allowed to do in his Deputy job, in his position, to leak to the press that the Clinton Foundation was under investigation.... all helping Trump to win.... :rolleyes:

And ya'll are licking up these so call LEAKS that come from right wingers inside the administration, illegally leaking the info, if they really did.

YOU ALL should not KNOW that McCabe is being charged, BEFORE McCabe is told he is being charged with a crime.... but this is all okay, with you Hypocrites, eh?

Considering 2 years of RUSSIA and your continued assertations, you have less cred on this topic then a fucked up crackhead at an AA meeting.
I have plenty of cred on it, and the Special Counsel's/Mueller report, to back it up.... just because you never took the time to read it in full, is not my problem...

It's YOU who just believes what the right wing rags you read, tells you, without ever reading the actual report on the evidence found.
So please link proof.
How many times have I done this already.... linked the Mueller Report for you to read? Here is a searchable version:

now how many times must i tell you giving me a generic copy of a report is more worthless than 99% of your posts. while that alone is quite the accomplishment, its hardly something to hang your points on.

which parts of this spell out trumps crimes and PROVE he committed them?

here is where you fade out, scream at me, cry foul, and such. but in the end, you won't address the points, just scream the illusion.

So please link proof.

Care, that report was written by as anti trump a person as you could find.

And they found nothing. You know how I can say that? Because they reference as one of his so called transgressions, an obvious joke. It was a joke made in front of millions of people.

That's how useless a report that is.
I truly do not believe you would say that, if you actually took the time, to read it all... it's much more than an opinion of some partisan lackeys.... the key to knowing this, is actually reading it.... the right wing COUNTS on you all not spending the time to read it.... and for their political purpose, their plan has worked.

I misread and stand corrected.

Still, Trump's DOJ is CLEARLY after McCabe. After Trump was publicly slamming McCabe he got fired two days before his retirement, so he couldn't get a pension earned over decades of service to this coutry. And now these charges by DOJ are being rebuked by the grand jury. \

Seems clearly vindictive.

That's because he is a criminal.

Prove it in court.

It will be. And then what will you say?

It will not be, DOJ was already rebuked by the grand jury.

But lets say he will be convicted for lying about leaking to the media...we are not talking Al Capone criminality here. I'm not even sure he would deserve to lose pension for decades of service to this country over that.

His participation in the attempted coup against trump is called sedition.

Look it up.

ok mr.Crazy, there are no charges against anyone having anything to do with any "coup" or any mis-conduct in the Russian interference investigation.

There is at this ZILCH, NADA, ZERO to this.

Why dont you crazy nuts just give this tinfoil "coup" nonsence a rest untill you have at least a semblance of shred to grab onto.

Last edited:

So please link proof.

Care, that report was written by as anti trump a person as you could find.

And they found nothing. You know how I can say that? Because they reference as one of his so called transgressions, an obvious joke. It was a joke made in front of millions of people.

That's how useless a report that is.
I truly do not believe you would say that, if you actually took the time, to read it all... it's much more than an opinion of some partisan lackeys.... the key to knowing this, is actually reading it.... the right wing COUNTS on you all not spending the time to read it.... and for their political purpose, their plan has worked.
yet you NEVER point out the specific sections that make you believe trump is guilty of collusion or whatever you want him to be guilty of today.

must be a reason for that.

i'll back up and let you emotionally rage yet say nothing at all, telling me what a right winger i must be cause i don't see it like you do.

again.

binary people suck.

That's because he is a criminal.

Prove it in court.

But lets say he will be convicted for lying about leaking to the media...we are not talking Al Capone criminality here. I'm not even sure he would deserve to lose pension for decades of service to this country over that.

Look it up.

ok mr.Crazy, there are exactly ZERO charges against anyone having anything to do with any "coup".

WTF are you smoking?
so far the opinions of fools. rolls 'em up and puffs em back at em.

EEWu4fAXsAEtcRD

You can go through old posts here in the USMB and see how the Republicans defended this guy and even thought he was great. They thought he would be a great president. One of the greatest ever.
And as awful as that one was getting the title of “worst president ever“ they put this guy in the office.
EETvPEoUcAcFSMx

And he makes the other one look like a genius and a brilliant guy and compassionate and a great president.

It’s all a matter of degrees. As awful as Bush was, Republicans believe this guy, who is even worse, is better.

It’s obvious that having an all white party filled with Nazis and racists hasn’t been all that good for Republicans.
insert video of obama saying he'll give russia what they want after the elections here.
Democrats don't ask why obama had to wait till after the election to get flexible with Putin.
duh! Because he was up for reelection, and he did not want to start something the next president, (if it were not him), to be forced in to... something the new president may not have wanted. That's simply proper protocol.

Prove it in court.

Look it up.

ok mr.Crazy, there are exactly ZERO charges against anyone having anything to do with any "coup".

WTF are you smoking?

It's not an opinion - it is a fact that no one to date has been charged with ANYTHING having to do with your tinfoil coup conspiracy.

EEWu4fAXsAEtcRD

You can go through old posts here in the USMB and see how the Republicans defended this guy and even thought he was great. They thought he would be a great president. One of the greatest ever.
And as awful as that one was getting the title of “worst president ever“ they put this guy in the office.
EETvPEoUcAcFSMx

And he makes the other one look like a genius and a brilliant guy and compassionate and a great president.

It’s all a matter of degrees. As awful as Bush was, Republicans believe this guy, who is even worse, is better.

It’s obvious that having an all white party filled with Nazis and racists hasn’t been all that good for Republicans.
insert video of obama saying he'll give russia what they want after the elections here.
Democrats don't ask why obama had to wait till after the election to get flexible with Putin.
duh! Because he was up for reelection, and he did not want to start something the next president, (if it were not him), to be forced in to... something the new president may not have wanted. That's simply proper protocol.
I don't buy that for a second. Why not tell America before the election, that if he wins he'll get more flexible with Putin. Maybe because that wouldn't be popular.

Democrats call trump a Putin puppet to cover for obama actually being a Putin puppet.

Look it up.

WTF are you smoking?

It's not an opinion - it is a fact that no one to date has been charged with ANYTHING having to do with your tinfoil coup conspiracy.
well it's a fact too that the mueller report came up butkiss yet look around at people still referencing it as evidence of their emotional state.

Wow, this is going to be a bigger disappointment to Republicans then George Bush or Donald Trump.

Trump has the military and the men of America

They themselves have judged the democrats and media enemy of America

Trumpybear is transient to our Military. You seem to be hostile to the American way?
What the hell is "transient to our military" supposed to mean?

He will soon be a former CiC.

EEWu4fAXsAEtcRD

EETvPEoUcAcFSMx

I don't buy that for a second. Why not tell America before the election, that if he wins he'll get more flexible with Putin. Maybe because that wouldn't be popular.

Democrats call trump a Putin puppet to cover for obama actually being a Putin puppet.

What the fuck is the point of this conversation if we know for a fact that only flexibility displayed was of Putin's rear after Obama put sanctions boot up his ass for the Ukranian misadventures.

Russian interference = Facebook ads on the world wide web. AKA the Internet

Utter

bull

crap....

Try reading something informative....

This indictment explains a great deal. I recommend the entire read, so you can understand more than your right wing talking point.

https://www.justice.gov/file/1080281/download
You deny that Democrats believe Facebook ads = Russian election interference?

Where have you been?

I believe you want to believe it, deep down in yer gut!

Look it up.

WTF are you smoking?

well it's a fact too that the mueller report came up butkiss yet look around at people still referencing it as evidence of their emotional state.

Detailed outline of 10 episodes where POTUS possibly commited Obstruction of Justice is hardly nothing.

In fact it's plenty for Congress to impeach and convict him.

Unpatriotic footsie with Russians is not flattering either.

Look it up.

WTF are you smoking?

Detailed outline of 10 episodes where POTUS possibly commited Obstruction of Justice is hardly nothing.

One of them is a KNOWN joke. The rest are opinion .

J

Look it up.

WTF are you smoking?

Nothing but BS to try to cover up for the traitor acts of the democrats

Now they are caught

Wait till we take back the house, fuckstick.
Lol no you won't, snowflake.
Another lib in fantasy land.. how nice..
I remember you saying a red wave would keep the House in 2018. You probably still think Mexico's paying for a wall.

In fact, Mexico will be paying for the Wall.

It is an interesting phenomena that us Deplorables ALWAYS knew that Mexico would not be writing a check for it, just because Trump told them to...no WE knew it would be by more indirect means.

Only dumbass Liberals expected Trump to go to war to get the check for the wall.

Or, to give you Fools the benefit of the doubt, perhaps you Fools knew all this as well, but thought we people living in the Heartland (which feeds you cocksuckers in the rotting cities and keeps you from freezing to death) were so stupid as to actually believe that Mexico would just up and write a check.

No, we KNEW that a better trade deal and a stop to the INVASION whereby we are obliged to pay for the health care and welfare, and to educate people who could not speak our language. Mexico made the first payment on the wall right after Trump was elected when Ford cancelled plans to build yet another plant down there and allocated the funds to Michigan instead.

Mexico is paying right now by retaining the flood of immigrants from Central America in Mexico instead of letting them into the USA to have babies which would otherwise be American citizens--supported by American Taxpayers. They are doing this to avoid tariffs. That is one of the ways Trump and us Deplorables knew that Mexico, in the end, would pay for the wall.

Here is a fact of life: Because American cities run by Democrats for half a century have gone to HELL, and their educational systems have crashed out, the educated and knowledgeable people live in the Heartland.

And we will be proud to vote for Trump yet again....because he has done his absolute best to keep every campaign promise he made...done better than any politician in my lifetime...and where he has failed, it is because he has been blocked by Demo-Socialists, which we all knew could happen, at least us educated ones...because we live in a Republic and not in Despotism.

________

EEWu4fAXsAEtcRD

EETvPEoUcAcFSMx

What the fuck is the point of this conversation if we know for a fact that only flexibility displayed was of Putin's rear after Obama put sanctions boot up his ass for the Ukranian misadventures.

What sanctions were those? Describe in detail what they did.

Analysts have stated that trump's unleashing of our energy sector did more damage to pootin in two months than all of obummers sanctions did

The only boot I see up pootins butt is trumps.

Obummer laid down and spread his ass cheeks for pooti .

WTF are you smoking?

One of them is a KNOWN joke. The rest are opinion .

Opinion of the Congress on impeachment, opinion of the prosecutors and opinion of the courts on criminal charges after Trump's presidency (unless pardoned).

These opinions can turn into conviction(s). So again, can't say Mueller report didn't find something.

Look it up.

WTF are you smoking?

Unpatriotic footsie with Russians is not flattering either.
and yet the rabid left are not going after trump with this massive amount of evidence to show how guilty he must really be.

sounds like trump is cool if he sells them uranium however.

you see, as usual you have zero to offer so you snarkup a "footsie" comment to imply bad actions OF WHICH you can't prove. no one can or trump would be in jail. if guilty i would want him there too.

dream on, foo.

Forum List

Back