US attorney recommends proceeding with charges against McCabe, as DOJ rejects last-ditch appeal

so far the opinions of fools. rolls 'em up and puffs em back at em.

It's not an opinion - it is a fact that no one to date has been charged with ANYTHING having to do with your tinfoil coup conspiracy.
well it's a fact too that the mueller report came up butkiss yet look around at people still referencing it as evidence of their emotional state.

Detailed outline of 10 episodes where POTUS possibly commited Obstruction of Justice is hardly nothing.

In fact it's plenty for Congress to impeach and convict him.

One of them is a KNOWN joke. The rest are opinion .

Opinion of the Congress on impeachment, opinion of the prosecutors and opinion of the courts on criminal charges after Trump's presidency (unless pardoned).
so please tell me why with such strong evidence, they're not trying to impeach trump.

what is stopping them from proceeding full speed ahead on this evidence you seem to feel is valid.

The democrats are just screaming BS because they are caught

Look democrats on who believes you are the crooks

It’s the men and the military they have judged you as the crooks

You better start running

ok mr.Crazy, there are exactly ZERO charges against anyone having anything to do with any "coup".

WTF are you smoking?

It's not an opinion - it is a fact that no one to date has been charged with ANYTHING having to do with your tinfoil coup conspiracy.
well it's a fact too that the mueller report came up butkiss yet look around at people still referencing it as evidence of their emotional state.

Detailed outline of 10 episodes where POTUS possibly commited Obstruction of Justice is hardly nothing.

Unpatriotic footsie with Russians is not flattering either.
and yet the rabid left are not going after trump with this massive amount of evidence to show how guilty he must really be.

I don't know who you are talking about, but Congressional Democrats are moving towards impeachment hearings as we speak.

I have plenty of cred on it, and the Special Counsel's/Mueller report, to back it up.... just because you never took the time to read it in full, is not my problem...

It's YOU who just believes what the right wing rags you read, tells you, without ever reading the actual report on the evidence found.
So please link proof.
How many times have I done this already.... linked the Mueller Report for you to read? Here is a searchable version:

Read the full Mueller report - CNNPolitics

Care, that report was written by as anti trump a person as you could find.

And they found nothing. You know how I can say that? Because they reference as one of his so called transgressions, an obvious joke. It was a joke made in front of millions of people.

That's how useless a report that is.
I truly do not believe you would say that, if you actually took the time, to read it all... it's much more than an opinion of some partisan lackeys.... the key to knowing this, is actually reading it.... the right wing COUNTS on you all not spending the time to read it.... and for their political purpose, their plan has worked.
yet you NEVER point out the specific sections that make you believe trump is guilty of collusion or whatever you want him to be guilty of today.

must be a reason for that.

i'll back up and let you emotionally rage yet say nothing at all, telling me what a right winger i must be cause i don't see it like you do.

again.

binary people suck.
I gave you a searchable Mueller report and I have told you before about

Manafort and Gates giving the Russians Trump internal polling data, and specific State data on the 3 states trump "unexpectantly won the electoral college" in.... didn't charge him, or Russians, because they did not have access to what the Russians did with the polling data....

search Manafort, internal polling passed on to Russians.....

I also mentioned that Don Junior was not charged because he allegedly, did not know any better, did not know he was breaking the law...

Search Don j Trump junior....

Also search Kushner, setting up back channels of communications with the Russians at the Russian embassy request.... so that our government could not find out about the calls made between the Trump campaign and Russia....

Search Eric Prince and see what it says about the meeting with the Russians in the Seychelles for the Trump campaign

Search in the report Felix H Sater/ Michael J Cohen and his peace plan for the Ukraine for Trump...

That's a start....

The democrats are just screaming BS because they are caught

Well go ahead, set us straight - what the hell do these allegations of lying about leaks to the press on Hillary's email case have to do with "coup" claims??

W

Opinion of the Congress on impeachment, opinion of the prosecutors and opinion of the courts on criminal charges after Trump's presidency (unless pardoned).
so please tell me why with such strong evidence, they're not trying to impeach trump.

what is stopping them from proceeding full speed ahead on this evidence you seem to feel is valid.

Why they don’t is because it’s the men and military that has judged them as the crooks

Trying to impeach would bring the real power out to lock up the crooked democrats

So please link proof.
How many times have I done this already.... linked the Mueller Report for you to read? Here is a searchable version:

Read the full Mueller report - CNNPolitics

Care, that report was written by as anti trump a person as you could find.

And they found nothing. You know how I can say that? Because they reference as one of his so called transgressions, an obvious joke. It was a joke made in front of millions of people.

That's how useless a report that is.
I truly do not believe you would say that, if you actually took the time, to read it all... it's much more than an opinion of some partisan lackeys.... the key to knowing this, is actually reading it.... the right wing COUNTS on you all not spending the time to read it.... and for their political purpose, their plan has worked.
yet you NEVER point out the specific sections that make you believe trump is guilty of collusion or whatever you want him to be guilty of today.

must be a reason for that.

i'll back up and let you emotionally rage yet say nothing at all, telling me what a right winger i must be cause i don't see it like you do.

again.

binary people suck.
I gave you a searchable Mueller report and I have told you before about

Manafort and Gates giving the Russians Trump internal polling data, and specific State data on the 3 states trump "expectantly won the electoral college" in.... didn't charge him, or Russians, because they did not have access to what the Russians did with the polling data....

search Manafort, internal polling passed on to Russians.....

I also mentioned that Don Junior was not charged because he allegedly, did not know any better, did not know he was breaking the law...

Search Don j Trump junior....

Also search Kushner, setting up back channels of communications with the Russians at the Russian embassy request.... so that our government could not find out about the calls made between the Trump campaign and Russia....

Search Eric Prince and see what it says about the meeting with the Russians in the Seychelles for the Trump campaign

Search in the report Felix H Sater/ Michael J Cohen and his peace plan for the Ukraine for Trump...

That's a start....
like i said - EVERY SINGLE TIME i ask you for something specific, you fail.

that's on you. not me.

and yet the rabid left are not going after trump with this massive amount of evidence to show how guilty he must really be.

I don't know who you are talking about, but Congressional Democrats are moving towards impeachment hearings as we speak.
uh huh.

share those drugs dude.

The group planned and executed an attempted Coup De'taut. It most certainly meets the criteria for an act of sedition.

How does authorizing a leak about Clinton's Foundation being under investigation qualify as a Coup deTaut?
____

It doesn't Dumb-Ass. Its all the other stuff he and his co-conspirators did...much of which will come out in the next month.

If you are that ignorant, you'd best buckle your seatbelt for the coming Horowitz Report on the FISA WARRANT FRAUD...and CONSPIRACY....detailing the abuse of the Patriot Act which liberals were so afraid would be abused back when Bush was President.

You didn't need to worry then, but now you are ready to close your eyes to what the Obama-Clinton Crime Cartel was up to---the party in power weaponizing the power of the Government against the party out of power.

uh huh.

share those drugs dude.

Facts are not drugs.

House Democrats vote to approve guidelines for Trump impeachment hearings

uh huh.

share those drugs dude.

Facts are not drugs.

House Democrats vote to approve guidelines for Trump impeachment hearings
"any day now".

no they are having hearings so to consider having impeachment hearings hell they can't even get Pelosi onboard
its nothing but theater to make idiots like you think that democrats are serious about impeachment and drag it out as long as possible right through the election to keep the impeachment cloud hanging over Trump when Democrat truly have no intention no legal bases to impeach Trump they know its a losing proposition

Its nothing but them keeping the false hope alive for their ignorant base

no they are having hearings so to consider having impleachemnt hearings hell they cant even get Pelosi onboard
its nothing but theater to make idiots like you think that democrats are serious about impeachment and drag it out as long as possibale right throu the election to keep ther impeachemnt cloud haning over Trump when Democrat truly have no intention no legal bases to impeach Trump they know its a losing proposition
he did some dancing but there were no new moves in his catalog of stupid dance moves.

Wow, this is going to be a bigger disappointment to Republicans then George Bush or Donald Trump.

Trump has the military and the men of America

They themselves have judged the democrats and media enemy of America

Trumpybear is transient to our Military. You seem to be hostile to the American way?
What the hell is "transient to our military" supposed to mean?

He will soon be a former CiC.

Don't hold your breath

These opinions can turn into conviction(s). So again, can't say Mueller report didn't find something.

Good luck with that. That report is a farce. Only true believers like you and that dipshit blindboo pay it any attention.

Thinking people figured out a long time ago that it was shit.

If it weren't impeachment proceedings would already be far along the process.

Face it dude, you got played. It sucks. Get over it.

It’s no longer any day now. Any day now factually began yesterday. Libs will throw up emotional assertions that it did not but facts are back on top once again.

no they are having hearings so to consider having impeachment hearings hell they can't even get Pelosi onboard
its nothing but theater

Why not just stfu and wait for the process to work itself out instead of running your mouth about shit you are clueless about?

One way or another Congressional Democrats are headed for a descion on this and let me assure you, whatever the leadership may think, the base is not going to let Democrats simply do nothing about these crimnal acts.

its nothing but theater

Why not just stfu and wait for the process to work itself out instead of running your mouth about shit you are clueless about?

Hey, they are merely doing what you yourself are guilty of. Don't start whining because it's your guy about to get reamed.

its nothing but theater

like waiting for RUSSIA and 2 years of digging to "work itself out" where even mueller said "nothing BUT HE'S GUILTY ANYWAY" to give dorkshits like you hope?

its nothing but theater

Hey, they are merely doing what you yourself are guilty of. Don't start whining because it's your guy about to get reamed.

"my guy"???? A Republican who was leaking damaging info on Hillary is far from my guy.

Forum List

Back