US attorney recommends proceeding with charges against McCabe, as DOJ rejects last-ditch appeal

and yet the rabid left are not going after trump with this massive amount of evidence to show how guilty he must really be.

I don't know who you are talking about, but Congressional Democrats are moving towards impeachment hearings as we speak.
no they are having hearings so to consider having impeachment hearings hell they can't even get Pelosi onboard
its nothing but theater

Why not just stfu and wait for the process to work itself out instead of running your mouth about shit you are clueless about?

Hey, they are merely doing what you yourself are guilty of. Don't start whining because it's your guy about to get reamed.

"my guy"???? A Republican who was leaking damaging info on Hillary is far from my guy.

He's no Republican. He's a swamp critter. Fools like you seem to think that political party affiliation matters. It doesn't. The elite work to advance the elite.

They don't give a shit about you till they need to buy your vote.

Fool.

I don't know who you are talking about, but Congressional Democrats are moving towards impeachment hearings as we speak.
no they are having hearings so to consider having impeachment hearings hell they can't even get Pelosi onboard
its nothing but theater

Why not just stfu and wait for the process to work itself out instead of running your mouth about shit you are clueless about?

Hey, they are merely doing what you yourself are guilty of. Don't start whining because it's your guy about to get reamed.

"my guy"???? A Republican who was leaking damaging info on Hillary is far from my guy.

He's no Republican. He's a swamp critter. Fools like you seem to think that political party affiliation matters. It doesn't. The elite work to advance the elite.

Fool.

What part of "not my guy" do you not fucking get?

Lawyers Say It's 'Clear' Grand Jury Has Not Indicted McCabe and Are Asking End to Prosecution

Attorneys for former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe are urging federal prosecutors to drop the case against him, saying it is “clear” the grand jury refused to indict him. McCabe has been a target of President Donald Trump and some believe the attempt to prosecute him is political, or an effort to go after the president’s political enemies.

Noting that both The New York Times and the Washington Post “published stories suggesting that the grand jury may have declined to vote in favor of charges,” McCabe’s attorney writes “the only fair and just result is for you to accept the grand jury’s decision and end these proceedings.”

They also warn that if the grand jury declined to indict, “the justice manual compels you not to resubmit the case to the same or a different grand jury.”

EEWu4fAXsAEtcRD

You can go through old posts here in the USMB and see how the Republicans defended this guy and even thought he was great. They thought he would be a great president. One of the greatest ever.
And as awful as that one was getting the title of “worst president ever“ they put this guy in the office.
EETvPEoUcAcFSMx

And he makes the other one look like a genius and a brilliant guy and compassionate and a great president.

It’s all a matter of degrees. As awful as Bush was, Republicans believe this guy, who is even worse, is better.

It’s obvious that having an all white party filled with Nazis and racists hasn’t been all that good for Republicans.
insert video of obama saying he'll give russia what they want after the elections here.
Democrats don't ask why obama had to wait till after the election to get flexible with Putin.
duh! Because he was up for reelection, and he did not want to start something the next president, (if it were not him), to be forced in to... something the new president may not have wanted. That's simply proper protocol.
I don't buy that for a second. Why not tell America before the election, that if he wins he'll get more flexible with Putin. Maybe because that wouldn't be popular.

Democrats call trump a Putin puppet to cover for obama actually being a Putin puppet.
But he did tell the public... don't you remember...? ..... the whole ''reset button'' thing....was his plan

EEWu4fAXsAEtcRD

You can go through old posts here in the USMB and see how the Republicans defended this guy and even thought he was great. They thought he would be a great president. One of the greatest ever.
And as awful as that one was getting the title of “worst president ever“ they put this guy in the office.
EETvPEoUcAcFSMx

And he makes the other one look like a genius and a brilliant guy and compassionate and a great president.

It’s all a matter of degrees. As awful as Bush was, Republicans believe this guy, who is even worse, is better.

It’s obvious that having an all white party filled with Nazis and racists hasn’t been all that good for Republicans.
insert video of obama saying he'll give russia what they want after the elections here.
Democrats don't ask why obama had to wait till after the election to get flexible with Putin.
duh! Because he was up for reelection, and he did not want to start something the next president, (if it were not him), to be forced in to... something the new president may not have wanted. That's simply proper protocol.
I don't buy that for a second. Why not tell America before the election, that if he wins he'll get more flexible with Putin. Maybe because that wouldn't be popular.

Democrats call trump a Putin puppet to cover for obama actually being a Putin puppet.
But he did tell the public, right after his 2012 election.... don't you remember...? ..... the whole ''reset button'' thing....

Thats 2009, while Hillary was heading DoS

its nothing but theater

Fool.

What part of "not my guy" do you not fucking get?
he was your hero when he was attempting his Coup

But he did tell the public, right after his 2012 election.... don't you remember...? ..... the whole ''reset button'' thing....

Thats 2009, while Hillary was heading DoS
yes, I corrected it in my post, but it was still his whole diplomatic plan that the public, we, were all aware they were pursuing... and that pursuit would continue with Putin as the new president elect.... until the back stabbing of Putin in Crimea, when the heavy, and despised to this day by Russia, sanctions were put on them.... is my understanding?

Wow, this is going to be a bigger disappointment to Republicans then George Bush or Donald Trump.

Trump has the military and the men of America

They themselves have judged the democrats and media enemy of America

Trumpybear is transient to our Military. You seem to be hostile to the American way?
What the hell is "transient to our military" supposed to mean?

He will soon be a former CiC.

Don't hold your breath

Lets just say he'll be gone one day or another, but like Obama before him, he will be gone.

Trump has the military and the men of America

They themselves have judged the democrats and media enemy of America

Trumpybear is transient to our Military. You seem to be hostile to the American way?

Don't hold your breath

Lets just say he'll be gone one day or another, but like Obama before him, he will be gone.

Indeed he will. Peacefully, after serving a solid 8 years as one of the better presidents we've had.

How many times have I done this already.... linked the Mueller Report for you to read? Here is a searchable version:

Read the full Mueller report - CNNPolitics

Care, that report was written by as anti trump a person as you could find.

And they found nothing. You know how I can say that? Because they reference as one of his so called transgressions, an obvious joke. It was a joke made in front of millions of people.

That's how useless a report that is.
I truly do not believe you would say that, if you actually took the time, to read it all... it's much more than an opinion of some partisan lackeys.... the key to knowing this, is actually reading it.... the right wing COUNTS on you all not spending the time to read it.... and for their political purpose, their plan has worked.
yet you NEVER point out the specific sections that make you believe trump is guilty of collusion or whatever you want him to be guilty of today.

must be a reason for that.

i'll back up and let you emotionally rage yet say nothing at all, telling me what a right winger i must be cause i don't see it like you do.

again.

binary people suck.
I gave you a searchable Mueller report and I have told you before about

Manafort and Gates giving the Russians Trump internal polling data, and specific State data on the 3 states trump "expectantly won the electoral college" in.... didn't charge him, or Russians, because they did not have access to what the Russians did with the polling data....

search Manafort, internal polling passed on to Russians.....

I also mentioned that Don Junior was not charged because he allegedly, did not know any better, did not know he was breaking the law...

Search Don j Trump junior....

Also search Kushner, setting up back channels of communications with the Russians at the Russian embassy request.... so that our government could not find out about the calls made between the Trump campaign and Russia....

Search Eric Prince and see what it says about the meeting with the Russians in the Seychelles for the Trump campaign

Search in the report Felix H Sater/ Michael J Cohen and his peace plan for the Ukraine for Trump...

That's a start....
like i said - EVERY SINGLE TIME i ask you for something specific, you fail.

that's on you. not me.
it's a lot of work to go through Iceberg, for you.... I've cut the job down quite a bit, by giving you some key search words/topics....

whenever I asked my mother how a certain word was spelled or what it meant, she handed me the dictionary and told me to look it up... for myself... and always said to me,

''....if you look it up for yourself, you'll remember it!''

Don't hold your breath

Indeed he will. Peacefully, after serving a solid 8 years as one of the better presidents we've had.

Don't hold your breath.

Don't hold your breath

Don't hold your breath.

Don't need to. It's your fantasy falling apart not mine.

Don't hold your breath

Don't hold your breath.

Don't need to. It's your fantasy falling apart not mine.

Nah. The fantasy of that poor lonely Cell whom you guys have teased endlessly with promises of a high value Democrat prisoner of the Obama Administration has fallen completely apart. Frankly I think it's suicidal now. Considering McCabe was appointed acting Director under Trumpybear's administration and is a Republican.

Care, that report was written by as anti trump a person as you could find.

And they found nothing. You know how I can say that? Because they reference as one of his so called transgressions, an obvious joke. It was a joke made in front of millions of people.

That's how useless a report that is.
I truly do not believe you would say that, if you actually took the time, to read it all... it's much more than an opinion of some partisan lackeys.... the key to knowing this, is actually reading it.... the right wing COUNTS on you all not spending the time to read it.... and for their political purpose, their plan has worked.
yet you NEVER point out the specific sections that make you believe trump is guilty of collusion or whatever you want him to be guilty of today.

i'll back up and let you emotionally rage yet say nothing at all, telling me what a right winger i must be cause i don't see it like you do.

again.

binary people suck.

Manafort and Gates giving the Russians Trump internal polling data, and specific State data on the 3 states trump "expectantly won the electoral college" in.... didn't charge him, or Russians, because they did not have access to what the Russians did with the polling data....

I also mentioned that Don Junior was not charged because he allegedly, did not know any better, did not know he was breaking the law...

Also search Kushner, setting up back channels of communications with the Russians at the Russian embassy request.... so that our government could not find out about the calls made between the Trump campaign and Russia....

Search Eric Prince and see what it says about the meeting with the Russians in the Seychelles for the Trump campaign

Search in the report Felix H Sater/ Michael J Cohen and his peace plan for the Ukraine for Trump...

That's a start....

that's on you. not me.
it's a lot of work to go through Iceberg, for you.... I've cut the job down quite a bit, by giving you some key search words/topics....

whenever I asked my mother how a certain word was spelled or what it meant, she handed me the dictionary and told me to look it up... for myself... and always said to me,

so you got nothing, just as i said.

i ask for what specifically points to TRUMP=GUILTY and all you can do s say "its over there"

Last edited:

again.

binary people suck.

That's a start....

that's on you. not me.

i ask for what specifically points to TRUMP=GUILTY and all you can do s say "its over there"
:lol:

You are such a child, with childlike antics!

Did I say that Trump was guilty and what did I say, if I said that, Trump was guilty of....?

The Trump CAMPAIGN was under investigation for their witting or unwitting multiple contacts, over 150 times, with the Russian operatives involved in the Russian election interference scam.

again.

binary people suck.

That's a start....

that's on you. not me.

Did I say that Trump was guilty and what did I say, if I said that, Trump was guilty of....?

The Trump CAMPAIGN was under investigation for their witting or unwitting multiple contacts, over 150 times, with the Russian operatives involved in the Russian election interference scam.

Wow, so ya still got nothing...what a shock.

That's a start....

that's on you. not me.

why do you care, you don't know how to read links or search or THINK mr thinker101? :D

that's on you. not me.

why do you care, you don't know how to read links or search or THINK mr thinker101? :D

I always have difficulty with those that don't mind lying through their friggen teeth and blaming others....such as yourself.

again.

binary people suck.

That's a start....

that's on you. not me.

so you are intentionally being a moistened bint.

got it.

fucking useless people.

again.

binary people suck.

That's a start....

that's on you. not me.

The contacts were with "Russian linked" operatives, whatever the fuck that means. They weren't contacts with actual Russians, so your narrative falls apart right out of the starting gate.

About 140 of those "contacts" were emails exchanged between Roger Stone and Julian Assange, neither of whom were members of the Trump campaign.

Forum List

Back