US Army soldier opens gate to let huge horde of migrants onto PRIVATE Texas property

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
  • Looks like Joe has them trained just how he wants them.

• Footage shows a US Army soldier letting in a horde of migrants on the border
  • The video was taken along the US-Mexico border in Eagle Pass, Texas
  • President Joe Biden let Title 42 expire on May 11 after 38 months

AA1beZcn.img

Security footage taken along the US-Mexico border in Texas showed a US soldier opening a gate to let migrants in just days after Joe Biden let Title 42 expire.

The video, shared by FOX LA's Bill Melugin, showed a large group crossing from the Mexico side of the border into the U.S. as a large white bus appeared to wait for them.

The one-minute clip showed the female Army officer standing by as the horde shuffled onto private property Monday morning.

She's said to have done so at the direction of the federal government.

The video comes just hours after Biden cheered a drop in border crossings since the end of Title 42 with a swipe at the media.

Authoritarians....a screws over b and b screws over c and so on. So, one alphabet skips over the screwing and kills the innocent in massive numbers. This while we still think we are western machismo...one on one.

• Looks like Joe has them trained just how he wants them.

• Footage shows a US Army soldier letting in a horde of migrants on the border
  • The video was taken along the US-Mexico border in Eagle Pass, Texas
  • President Joe Biden let Title 42 expire on May 11 after 38 months

AA1beZcn.img

Joe trained just how he wants them?

That's a dick headed comment to make about that soldier. You act as if they were personally doing joes bidding. All they were doing is following orders. Much to your disbelief but in the military soldiers don't get to decide what orders they want to follow.

Blame the Biden administration if you want to blame someone.

That's a dick headed comment to make about that soldier. You act as if they were personally doing joes bidding. All they were doing is following orders. Much to your disbelief but in the military soldiers don't get to decide what orders they want to follow.

Like these girls?

OIP.OSX0Mq-2Fn1pXvdHcN32vAAAAA

So the Nazi soldiers at the concentration camps should have gotten a break for just following orders.

So the Nazi soldiers at the concentration camps should have gotten a break for just following orders.

Well, comparing a nazi concentration camp soldier to a American soldier opening a gate for some illegals is not even close to being the same thing. They are very different in the extreme sense of the word. That analogy is about as irresponsible as trying to draw parallels between a drunk driver that kills someone to Jeffery Dahmer just because they both killed someone.

Ive read enough of your posts to know you're not that dumb. Someone opening a gate to let some illegals in because they were ordered to isn't even comparable someone taking part in torturing and killing innocent people.

But I'll play a long. Their leadership is the the ones to blame for that whole thing. Soldiers just follow orders, that's what they are trained to do. Follow orders without question. Soldiers don't think, plan or act on their own. If they do they are punished for it. It's higher command that make their decisions for them. They are ultimately the ones to blame. They put their faith in command to do what is best, even if at the time it doesn't seem like it.

That's why I left the army after my time was up, because I didn't like some things I had to do. But you can't blame the hand for doing what the brain tells it to do.

But the op I quoted and you're response both show neither of you ever actually served or know what it means to be a soldier and has a understanding of a soldiers duty.

Forum List

Back