Texas to resume border wall construction after reaching deals with private property owners, Abbott says

Neither party cares to solve the problem as both parties believe there is not enough REAL Americans that care about the problem….Libs have made it RACIST for one to stand against illegal aliens so pussies don’t….ask Unkotare
I hear ya. Unk is probably in bed out of habit, though undoubtedly school is out in Boston by now, so probably only working his wrestling team.

I don't. I wonder why anybody that hires an illegal, even to mow their grass or pick their fruit is not in jail for 5 years or more and their profits and property forfeit. Could it be, they are protected by Democrats and Republicans alike, as neither party cares to cut off the draw card that brings them here?
If your neighbor's kid came over and offered to mow your lawn for $10, would you demand to see his papers?

If your neighbor's kid came over and offered to mow your lawn for $10, would you demand to see his papers?
I do my own grounds keeping and pool maintenance. I will say this. I had the pool and pool patio put in 4 or 5 years ago. I knew the company used H1B crews that come in every year from Mexico, staying for the pool construction season, down here. I definitely made sure the company knew, I would tolerate no illegal aliens working my project on my property, checked to make sure their status and if I saw somebody new, checked again. That is just me, but should be everybody, at least in my personal opinion.

This should stop anyone from crossing the border.
St.-Augustine-alligator-farm.jpg
Alligator tail. Mmmm. Those look like crocs though.

I would only hire a white kid….that way I don’t have to wonder if I’m hiring an illegal or an anchor baby on a stolen citizenship….that’s what it’s come to…..Good job Lib

That ought to do it. Glad to know Texas will have no illegal immigration by the end of next year as shown by the dramatic decrease in illegal immigration with this year, with the walls that are already up.
Are you giving Biden credit for decrwasing illegal immigration?

I would only hire a white kid….that way I don’t have to wonder if I’m hiring an illegal ….....
Proving yet again what a racist idiot you are. Go see if you can find someone who cares enough to explain it to you, loser.

Proving yet again what a racist idiot you are. Go see if you can find someone who cares enough to explain it to you, loser.
Nothing racist about it…I won’t take the chance….I will no longer hire any Mexican for anything nor will I spend one cent in any type of Mexican establishment…Shit, I won’t eat Taco Bell.
This is what you globalists have begged for.

The primary role of government, contrary to some on here, is NOT to spend money, it is to protect your citizens.

Credit to Abbott for taking this oath and duty seriously.

The Texas government will resume construction of a wall on the state's border with Mexico, according to Gov. Greg Abbott.

The announcement comes after an extended period of negotiation between Texas officials and private property owners for the construction of infrastructure on their land.

"More border wall is going up next month," said Abbott. "It took months to negotiate with private property owners on the border for the right to build on their property.

He added, "We now should be building more border wall all of next year."

TEXANS SHARE THEIR CONCERN OVER LIFTING TITLE 42
WOW!

Thanks for this much appreciated news!

And it reminds me of something I've been thinking about lately, about how.. Why the hell do we Americans always seem to propose that GOVERNMENT do some project or another?

We have all but lost the ability to do as Abbott is doing:

access the power of the PRIVATE individuals and businesses.. the ones who have the most to lose from an INVASION and that is exactly what the hell it is...

Yay, Abbott...

Good. Texas can feel free to waste their taxpayer's dollars as much as it wants.
and the states who accept illegals regardless of the fact they have violated our still-on-theBooks LAWS will

waste the taxpayers' money to take care of them (welfare on steroids, no ID required)..

and I am just so certain said taxpayers will NOT mind at all... esp when they themselves cannot get help from the gummit they have long supported..

DUMB

doesn't begin to describe leftists

Last edited:
I would only hire a white kid….that way I don’t have to wonder if I’m hiring an illegal or an anchor baby on a stolen citizenship….that’s what it’s come to…..Good job Lib
good point

and I am sure millions agree and are doing the same.. only problem is, we kind of can't win. Those who cannot get work will turn to

what else?

crime

I don't get the following (?) from the site (Fox News)

Texas and other states are bracing for the expiration of Title 42 Wednesday, which will go forward after the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit declined Friday to keep the Trump-era policy that restricts the number of asylum seekers the U.S. would allow under the COVID-19 pandemic.

Isn't there some lawyer who can take the Trump-era Title 42 issue to the SCOTUS?

what the....???!!!

o_O

.....never think citizenships can be stolen from the American people…...
If a person is a citizen, that person is part of "the American people," you idiot. Put the cap back on the glue bottle more tightly.

Forum List

Back