US adds 199,000 jobs in November, drop in unemployment rate

No, you're not telling it like it is. You're trying, but failing, to make it sound like revisions are nefarious; when in fact, EVERY month new numbers come out, the previous 2 months get revised as more data comes in. That's how it's always done, no matter who the president is.

You know, Faun, if you and I were the only two people in this room, the only person who has invoked who the president was is you.

That's the problem with you winger types. You have a one-track mind.

You shouldn't try to control my arguments. It never works. Like...ever. I do always have a chuckle whenever some of you try that Mickey Mouse routine, though.

Ultimately, it's just another attempt at a headline grabbing thread that will, like all of the other reports, be demonstrated as such.

If you'd like to have a pecker waving contest centered around Tump and Biden, you'd do better to find someone to do that with. It's just not my thing.

I can understand why you'd be upset when we just cut the chase and get on with it. It screws up any temporary fruits that any such headline grabbing bullshit might provide in the short-term.

Last edited:
Foreign migrants who are unequipped to work in a first world nation and who wouldn't work anyway.
They can mow lawns and all they ask in return is free housing, food, healthcare and babysitting for their kids

Yes, the Biden administration has the economy smoking. Anyone that wants to work can find a job and Americans are enjoying a great holiday season. Bidenomics is working and the country is progressing as never before. The doom and gloom from the far right is just another attempt to depress the public into thinking they know how to govern.
“Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize we cannot eat money”

And as usual the reprehensible right wants to see the American people suffer for some perceived partisan gain.
Suffer how....high gas prices? Ridiculous food prices? Undocumented gang members in their neighborhoods?
I think your ilk has the market cornered on making American people suffer, right Mrs. Jones???

Yes, the Biden administration has the economy smoking. Anyone that wants to work can find a job and Americans are enjoying a great holiday season. Bidenomics is working and the country is progressing as never before. The doom and gloom from the far right is just another attempt to depress the public into thinking they know how to govern.
how many are government jobs and hospitality jobs ... and many thousands went back to work after the auto worker srtike was ended .

Forum List

Back