Urine Test For My Job

It's all about being responsible with tax money, ravikins.. I don't expect your illegal immigrant loving ass to comprehend that. You don't want to deal with welfare fascism? Then get the fuck off of welfare. No one forces anyone to take free money.
What you propose would cost more money. Not to mention, why would someone that supports decriminilization of drugs want to lock people up for taking them? I suppose you only want to apply that to yourself, hmmm?

The best way to end poverty, IMNSHO, is to break up the slums and teach people how to take care of their children. Locking parents up is retarded.

No, baba, I have a plan. Which is exponentially more than enablers have when facing a perpetuated cycles that is both a cancer to our poorest communities AND a drain on our tax payers. Big difference than merely a dream.

If there is the money to pay for drug loving welfare breeders then there is money to pay for both prisons for child neglect AND state sponsored academies for the fruit of ghetto welfare pussy. You can't demonize the foster system when SOCIETY is not the ones to get a welfare breeder pregnant. Sure, bust the criminals who molest kids but don't act like everyone is a fucking monster just so you can rationalize free money to people who would rather smoke a bowl than pay rent.

You obviously have no concept of the cost of jails, the lack of jail space, and the cost of foster care subsidies.

But it doesn't matter because there AREN'T ENOUGH FOSTER PARENTS. There aren't enough now, and if you increase the number of foster children, the subsidies (which are tiny now, it's around $200 a month per kid or less) are going to be even less.

Work to eliminate welfare if it causes you such distress is my advice.

smokers pay for their own habit. Can you say that about welfare recipients who use what should be rent money to buy an 80 dollar 8 ball?

If you don't have enough money for rent, what the hell difference does it make, anyway? The rent still isn't going to get paid, whether you get the 8 ball or not.

What you propose would cost more money. Not to mention, why would someone that supports decriminilization of drugs want to lock people up for taking them? I suppose you only want to apply that to yourself, hmmm?

The best way to end poverty, IMNSHO, is to break up the slums and teach people how to take care of their children. Locking parents up is retarded.

not at all. Because we would stop having to pay welfare to those who, as baba states, would fail the test. THAT money could go towards a solution that resembles a cure rather than a fucking bandaid on a bleeding wound.

I support the decriminalization for people who can afford in of their own ability to support themselves. If you can't see the difference between a self supportive pot smoker and a fucking ghetto breeder then so be it. Indeed, since I AM self suportive and am NOT on welfare I do apply this same standard to myself.

Oh yea.. ravi.. because it's clearly just a lack of education that sends people to the fucking crack pipe instead of, say, smoking the fucking crack. GOOD IDEA.

:lol:

not at all. Because we would stop having to pay welfare to those who, as baba states, would fail the test. THAT money could go towards a solution that resembles a cure rather than a fucking bandaid on a bleeding wound.

I support the decriminalization for people who can afford in of their own ability to support themselves. If you can't see the difference between a self supportive pot smoker and a fucking ghetto breeder then so be it. Indeed, since I AM self suportive and am NOT on welfare I do apply this same standard to myself.

Oh yea.. ravi.. because it's clearly just a lack of education that sends people to the fucking crack pipe instead of, say, smoking the fucking crack. GOOD IDEA.

It is a lack of education, to a big extent. Studies show that kids that are exposed to large vocabularies between the ages of 0 and 3 have a much larger chance of making it to college.

Welfare is much cheaper than prison. And no, I can't see a difference between a person on welfare getting high and you getting high. I certainly don't see how punishing children for their parents screw ups is either productive or humane.

You obviously have no concept of the cost of jails, the lack of jail space, and the cost of foster care subsidies.

But it doesn't matter because there AREN'T ENOUGH FOSTER PARENTS. There aren't enough now, and if you increase the number of foster children, the subsidies (which are tiny now, it's around $200 a month per kid or less) are going to be even less.

Work to eliminate welfare if it causes you such distress is my advice.

No, Im pretty aware of the cost of BOTH prisons AND welfare. We can release non-violent drug offenders to offset punishment for ACTUAL criminal behaviour that effects other people.

Again, we create a military academy style school for each state rather than throw money at the gaping fucking wound and hope that, someday, it will stop bleeding.

Indeed, I vote to eliminated unscrupulous welfare abuse. I don't really care if you can rationalize ghetto breeders selling foodstamps for 50 cents on the dollar in order to get crack money, baba. I don't care if you think personal responsibility is not a requirment for individuals whose income if free from tax payers. Again, I can post half a dozen examples of this VERY SHIT coming to a welfare program near your. Dont like it? Tough shit. Get off of fucking welfare.

It is a lack of education, to a big extent. Studies show that kids that are exposed to large vocabularies between the ages of 0 and 3 have a much larger chance of making it to college.

Welfare is much cheaper than prison. And no, I can't see a difference between a person on welfare getting high and you getting high. I certainly don't see how punishing children for their parents screw ups is either productive or humane.

riiight right.. and large vocabularies sure do pay college tuition!

Of course you can't, ravi.. You are stupid like that. Here, let me spell it out for you:

I AM EMPLOYED AND DO NOT RECIEVE ANY INCOME FROM YOUR TAXES

did you get that? Read it over again until it penetrates that thick skull of yours. PUNISHING? Yea! Sending a kid off to a school where he will be influenced by more than fucking ghetto breeders and crack heads SURE IS A FUCKING PUNISHMENT!

Soggy, you didn't make the slightest attempt to understand my point about the value of vocabulary between the ages of 0 and 3 so there's really no point in discussing this with you any further.

I'll just leave you with this thought: prisons breed criminals. If you aren't a criminal before you went in, you'll be one when you get out, 80% of the time.

and, negligent parents ARE criminals who, surprise fucking surprise, are already self replicating on the street where, SHOCKER, there is a better opportunity to drop another kid than in prison. Expanding vocabulary doesn't guarantee a damn thing. ending a cycle that does no one any favors does.

Sorry, $500 a month isn't going to keep one person in jail for a week, let alone a day, AND feed those kids.

Nice try, though.

No, Im pretty aware of the cost of BOTH prisons AND welfare. We can release non-violent drug offenders to offset punishment for ACTUAL criminal behaviour that effects other people.

Again, we create a military academy style school for each state rather than throw money at the gaping fucking wound and hope that, someday, it will stop bleeding.

Indeed, I vote to eliminated unscrupulous welfare abuse. I don't really care if you can rationalize ghetto breeders selling foodstamps for 50 cents on the dollar in order to get crack money, baba. I don't care if you think personal responsibility is not a requirment for individuals whose income if free from tax payers. Again, I can post half a dozen examples of this VERY SHIT coming to a welfare program near your. Dont like it? Tough shit. Get off of fucking welfare.

Er...you idiot, if you release non-violent drug offenders, that means you'd be releasing the welfare recipients you put there for failing drug tests.
:eusa_eh:

And are you going to put the 5 and 3 year old kids into military school because their folks failed drug tests?

Soggy, you didn't make the slightest attempt to understand my point about the value of vocabulary between the ages of 0 and 3 so there's really no point in discussing this with you any further.

I'll just leave you with this thought: prisons breed criminals. If you aren't a criminal before you went in, you'll be one when you get out, 80% of the time.

how did you get into prison if you aren't a criminal?? huh? genius?

This is why public assistance is such a monster. YOu people want to give out money, then you want to control the people who receive it in every way possible. You want to monitor their urine, you want to monitor their reproduction, you want to "require" them to only spend the money on certain things.

Either give the money to them or don't. But don't pretend you're trying to help them when really all you're doing is treating them like animals being prepared for slaughter.

And different jobs have different requirements. If you don't like taking UAs, you can walk. But to insist everyone else have to take UAs because your job requires it is just asinine.

Unless I am mistaken about your message, I completely disagree with it. If you expect a handout from me (directly from my hand or indirectly through the government) then you bet that I expect some measure of responsibility on your part. I have no qualms with requiring welfare recipients to get drug tested. In fact, I would support contraceptive implant measures. If you can’t take care of yourself without government welfare handouts, then you have no business making a baby to take care of. Every applicant for government assistance should receive a contraceptive implant. I read that they are good for up to 5 years.

If I don’t want to obey my boss and do as he says, I can quit and not expect compensation. If a welfare recipient does not want to be drug tested or take contraceptive implants, then such a person will have to do without the government welfare handouts. It is as simple as that.

Forum List

Back