Urine Test For My Job

You don't understand the prison system. A tiny fraction of those who go to prison get any counseling. A tiny fraction get to participate in anything which can be considered "work experience"...and most of them are hard-timers because the waiting lists are so long.

They get work experience in the Jobs programs, too. They get drug counseling, if they need it.

And just a few posts ago, you were saying that you throw the welfare recipients who give dirty UAs in jail.

Can you please make up your mind? Do you put them in jail or do you release them? Because you're saying both. Or do you think that the only drug offenders who should be incarcerated are those who get caught while attempting to obtain welfare?

The truth of the matter is, most of the welfare recipients who do drugs do get busted without the assistance of state-mandated UAs. When they do, the justice and juvenile systems step in, they end up in jail or on probabation, and THEN as part of their probation or custody agreement,they submit to UAs. Sadly, because of the drug bust, they are almost completely unemployable.

Anyway, make up your mind what the hell you're talking about, then maybe we can have an intelligent discussion about this.

No, I didn't. Fucking quote me. I said that anyone who neglects their kid gets to go to jail. Keep up with the fucking thread, yo.

RIGHT NOW, we have a failing system. RIGHT NOW, we don't work our prisoners like id suggest in order to pay for themselves. This would all have to change. You can't assume that the next plan will fail because YOUR plan IS failing.

MOST welfare recipients don't get busted, Baba. What kind of stupid shit are you trying to sell? Do you have STATS? A source I can laugh at? Or, more likely, are you just making shit up that you don't know the first thing about? If MOST were being busted then there would BE NO illicit market for fucking epidemic drug use. If you need to say uncle just do so instead of saying stupid shit, baba.

and fucking quote me suggesting sending failed UAs to prison. I dare you.[/QUOTE]

You sound like a lunatic. A complete, raving, idiot.

I'd adopt the kids and throw their parents in jail for negligence. While in jail, those shitty parents can learn some skills while I work their asses in a job program that pays for the prison. If there are not enough foster parents then we set up foster SCHOOLS like military academies that break the cycle of social cancer that you are trying to enable.

In which case, you'd throw every drug offender with kids in jail for negligence?

You're a joke. "Foster schools". What a hoot. You're talking about warehousing kids because their folks get a dirty UA.

What a great way to ensure the kids get victimized at a young age and grow up worse than their folks.

:clap2:

I'd adopt the kids and throw their parents in jail for negligence.

But HERE you claimed to have said this:

"I said that anyone who neglects their kid gets to go to jail"

You're an idiot and a liar. Initially you said if they got a dirty UA you'd throw them in jail for negligence. Now you're saying IF they neglect their kids they go to jail.

Once again. Make up your mind. You're all over the place. And you sound like you believe prison is like college for poor folk.

I suggest you spend some time there. Also spend some time in a detention facility and see what you'd be subjecting those kids to, then come back here with a straight face and try to tell us all that it would be better than their mom smoking a little pot while receiving a welfare check.

In which case, you'd throw every drug offender with kids in jail for negligence?

You're a joke. "Foster schools". What a hoot. You're talking about warehousing kids because their folks get a dirty UA.

What a great way to ensure the kids get victimized at a young age and grow up worse than their folks.

:clap2:

Yes. Every drug offendor with kids ALREADY gets their kids removed. You think the fucking state leaves 3 year old negelcted kids with their crackwhore of a mother? Gimme a break.

And yes, foster schools that can teach these kids more than learning how to sign up for foodstamps because they know that they will get paid one way or another. YOU may think it's compassionate to leave a kid with a shitty parent who is more intrested in a fucking crack rock than rent and utilities but we're just going to have to differ on that one.

oh I KNOW! nothing says VICTIMIZED quite like skipping the entire fucking BOYZ IN THE HOOD years and going strait into adulthood with skills that might actually pay some fucking bills! Oh NOEZ the HOARER!

:lol:

But HERE you claimed to have said this:

"I said that anyone who neglects their kid gets to go to jail"

You're an idiot and a liar. Initially you said if they got a dirty UA you'd throw them in jail for negligence. Now you're saying IF they neglect their kids they go to jail.

Once again. Make up your mind. You're all over the place. And you sound like you believe prison is like college for poor folk.

I suggest you spend some time there. Also spend some time in a detention facility and see what you'd be subjecting those kids to, then come back here with a straight face and try to tell us all that it would be better than their mom smoking a little pot while receiving a welfare check.

Like I said, QUOTE ME BITCH. Indeed, we adopt out kids who can be adopted or those who can't can go to state sponsored schools which was brought up DIRECTLY AFTER YOU CRIED ABOUT KIDS ON THE FUCKING STREET BEING NEGLECTED BY PARENTS WHO DID NOT HAVE WELFARE MONEY...

.... but DID have money for a half ounce of weed.

scroll up, baba. I'm standing by my posts. I didn't edit any of them so, go ahead and fucking quote me. Don't blame me if you can't read. Blame the system, right?

Like I said, QUOTE ME BITCH. Indeed, we adopt out kids who can be adopted or those who can't can go to state sponsored schools which was brought up DIRECTLY AFTER YOU CRIED ABOUT KIDS ON THE FUCKING STREET BEING NEGLECTED BY PARENTS WHO DID NOT HAVE WELFARE MONEY...

.... but DID have money for a half ounce of weed.

scroll up, baba. I'm standing by my posts. I didn't edit any of them so, go ahead and fucking quote me. Don't blame me if you can't read. Blame the system, right?

Once again, you said two different things. YOu said you'd jail anyone who failed a UA for neglect....then you said you'd release the drug offenders. But if using drugs is neglect, then wouldn't all those guys with kids not be released?

And you're still ignore the crux of the matter. THERE ARE NO FOSTER HOMES for the kids who are currently in the system. They don't exist. People don't want them. And your idea of warehousing babies in military institutions is just ridiculous.

House of Bush, House of Saud....

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/House-Bush-Saud-Relationship-Dynasties/dp/074325337X]Amazon.com: House of Bush, House of Saud: The Secret Relationship Between the World's Two Most Powerful Dynasties: Craig Unger: Books[/ame]

There are two issues here.
One. YOu don't have the right to "require" sterilization or any other medical procedure from anyone in this country. It is a violation of human rights. I don't care who the person is you're saying should be getting it, or what the inducement to encourage them to do it is. So that's the human rights aspect of it.

I have the right to vote for people who might legislate such into law. I think that you do lose some “human right” when you are financial burden. Parents can, to a degree, tell their children what medical procedures that can or can’t have. When you are under someone else’s roof – when someone else is taking care of you – you do as they say or you find someone else to take care of you.

Two. Welfare checks are NOT to keep adults off the streets. THEY ARE TO KEEP CHILDREN OFF THE STREETS. Men and women who do not work who don't have children in the home CANNOT GET WELFARE CHECKS. Is any of this sinking in? This money is meant, and is used, SOLELY to provide shelter to children. What you are saying is if mom is a drug addict and can't get clean, she and her children receive no money, and belong on the street. Not HER, her CHILDREN.

This is news to me. I’m sorry but when I speak of government welfare handouts, I’m not just speaking of actual checks. There are other forms of assistance: assisted housing, food stamps, etc. Men and women who don’t work and have no children can get welfare. No. I am saying that while she is on welfare, she should be prevented from having more children. Perhaps the children that she can’t care for, since she can’t even care for herself, would be better supported by the state. I wonder. If a parent risks losing her child if she does not straighten herself out, is that an incentive for her to straighten herself out?

This is where the whole abortion thing has gotten us. People snigger and giggle when you say abortion is the gateway drug to genocide and forced population control. Take a look at the thread, folks, and tell me it's not. Because next you'll be talking about forced abortions for drug addicts, forced sterilization for the mentally ill, and incarceration for people who don't have the emotional or intellectual fortitude to maintain a job.

Nope. People are not dominos. I do not buy that argument. We manage to permit smoking cigarettes and not permit people to smoke marijuana. If we allow the consumption of marijuana, it does not follow that we must allow people to consume cocaine.

It seems Soggy's problem (well, one of them) is that he thinks all or most welfare recipients are black ghetto dwellers. Some hidden bigotry in his posts, mmm?

I have the right to vote for people who might legislate such into law. I think that you do lose some “human right” when you are financial burden. Parents can, to a degree, tell their children what medical procedures that can or can’t have. When you are under someone else’s roof – when someone else is taking care of you – you do as they say or you find someone else to take care of you.

This is news to me. I’m sorry but when I speak of government welfare handouts, I’m not just speaking of actual checks. There are other forms of assistance: assisted housing, food stamps, etc. Men and women who don’t work and have no children can get welfare. No. I am saying that while she is on welfare, she should be prevented from having more children. Perhaps the children that she can’t care for, since she can’t even care for herself, would be better supported by the state. I wonder. If a parent risks losing her child if she does not straighten herself out, is that an incentive for her to straighten herself out?

Nope. People are not dominos. I do not buy that argument. We manage to permit smoking cigarettes and not permit people to smoke marijuana. If we allow the consumption of marijuana, it does not follow that we must allow people to consume cocaine.

While Allie is a moron, Assisted Housing is not a handout. You have to have an income to get it, they pay only what you cannot afford. This would be solved if housing costs wouldn't just skyrocket in areas where people already live and benifits those who do the jobs none of the overpaid morons want to do. You get rid of AH and then the rich will move away to areas where the poor are living and working, pushing the poor back to there, and you should get the cycle that would create (can anyone say China?). Food Stamps are a handout, those who it would help most can't get them, or at least not enough to make a difference, while those who don't work at all and never have can get a LOT.

FYI

Myth: Maine’s TANF benefits are too generous and encourage people to move to Maine from other states.

Fact: Maine’s average TANF benefit ($394/month) is the lowest in New England and is below the national average ($418/month). Maine’s maximum benefit for a family of three is only 36% of the poverty level. Even when food stamps are added, TANF families reach only 65% of the poverty level. In addition, a new study from a respected research institute shows that families do not move from state to state to take advantage of more generous non-cash welfare policies, such as longer time limits.

Myth: Welfare discourages families from working.

Fact: More than ¼ of Maine TANF families are working but their wages are so low that they still qualify for assistance. Nearly two-thirds of Maine’s TANF families are participating in either a work or training activity—this is nearly 1/3 higher than the U.S. average and the highest participation rate in New England. Families are required to participate in a work activity unless they have “good cause,” like the illness or disability of a family member.

Myth: There’s a lot of fraud in the welfare system—people are getting benefits even when they don’t qualify.

Fact: Actual fraud is found in only about 1% of the cases—that means that 99% of families comply with program rules. Compare this to the IRS system where it is estimated that tax fraud is currently costing the nation enough to provide health care for all of its 44 million uninsured citizens. There are strict eligibility requirements that families must meet in order to qualify for TANF benefits. Eligibility is reviewed every six months and families must report any change in circumstances within 10 days. The Department verifies information about income and assets by computer, checking bank accounts and access to other public benefits.

Myth: A huge chunk of Maine’s tax dollars go to support welfare recipients.

Fact: TANF spending amounted to only 1.3% of the State’s general fund in 2003.

Last edited:
"Actual fraud is found in only about 1% of the cases"

pretty important words there, yo. I can let you meet people who make that state sponsored page a laughing stock in many poor, welfare receiving communities.

"Actual fraud is found in only about 1% of the cases"

pretty important words there, yo. I can let you meet people who make that state sponsored page a laughing stock in many poor, welfare receiving communities.

1% IS accurate. Just because you choose friends with bad morals doesn't mean they are the majority of the system.

1% IS accurate. Just because you choose friends with bad morals doesn't mean they are the majority of the system.

You don't know that it's accurate or not unless you are following around each foodstamp user and making sure they are not making a handoff in the parking lot. Do you think THIS would be the first example of a state agency trying to maintain it's funding making false claims as fact? Gimme a break. That wording is there for a specific reason.

You don't know that it's accurate or not unless you are following around each foodstamp user and making sure they are not making a handoff in the parking lot. Do you think THIS would be the first example of a state agency trying to maintain it's funding making false claims as fact? Gimme a break. That wording is there for a specific reason.

When you live with a majority of the people who get welfare for several years, you do get to know who is getting it for what reason.

Forum List

Back