Urine Test For My Job

It's all about being responsible with tax money, ravikins.. I don't expect your illegal immigrant loving ass to comprehend that. You don't want to deal with welfare fascism? Then get the fuck off of welfare. No one forces anyone to take free money.

:clap2:

Just how much of the money handed over to a junkie on welfare actually gets to the kids?

Twice in my lifetime, I was approached by welfare recipients offering to sell me their food stamps for $.50 on the dollar. That was before Texas went to the card system.. some type of welfare credit card.

BTW... I declined the offer.

Unless I am mistaken about your message, I completely disagree with it. If you expect a handout from me (directly from my hand or indirectly through the government) then you bet that I expect some measure of responsibility on your part. I have no qualms with requiring welfare recipients to get drug tested. In fact, I would support contraceptive implant measures. If you can’t take care of yourself without government welfare handouts, then you have no business making a baby to take care of. Every applicant for government assistance should receive a contraceptive implant. I read that they are good for up to 5 years.

If I don’t want to obey my boss and do as he says, I can quit and not expect compensation. If a welfare recipient does not want to be drug tested or take contraceptive implants, then such a person will have to do without the government welfare handouts. It is as simple as that.

There are two issues here.
One. YOu don't have the right to "require" sterilization or any other medical procedure from anyone in this country. It is a violation of human rights. I don't care who the person is you're saying should be getting it, or what the inducement to encourage them to do it is. So that's the human rights aspect of it.

Two. Welfare checks are NOT to keep adults off the streets. THEY ARE TO KEEP CHILDREN OFF THE STREETS. Men and women who do not work who don't have children in the home CANNOT GET WELFARE CHECKS. Is any of this sinking in? This money is meant, and is used, SOLELY to provide shelter to children. What you are saying is if mom is a drug addict and can't get clean, she and her children receive no money, and belong on the street. Not HER, her CHILDREN.

This is where the whole abortion thing has gotten us. People snigger and giggle when you say abortion is the gateway drug to genocide and forced population control. Take a look at the thread, folks, and tell me it's not. Because next you'll be talking about forced abortions for drug addicts, forced sterilization for the mentally ill, and incarceration for people who don't have the emotional or intellectual fortitude to maintain a job.

Oh, wait. You've already talked about that.
I rest my case. Sounds like Nazi Germany. Get rid of the undesirables.

There are two issues here.
One. YOu don't have the right to "require" sterilization or any other medical procedure from anyone in this country. It is a violation of human rights. I don't care who the person is you're saying should be getting it, or what the inducement to encourage them to do it is. So that's the human rights aspect of it.

Two. Welfare checks are NOT to keep adults off the streets. THEY ARE TO KEEP CHILDREN OFF THE STREETS. Men and women who do not work who don't have children in the home CANNOT GET WELFARE CHECKS. Is any of this sinking in? This money is meant, and is used, SOLELY to provide shelter to children. What you are saying is if mom is a drug addict and can't get clean, she and her children receive no money, and belong on the street. Not HER, her CHILDREN.

This is where the whole abortion thing has gotten us. People snigger and giggle when you say abortion is the gateway drug to genocide and forced population control. Take a look at the thread, folks, and tell me it's not. Because next you'll be talking about forced abortions for drug addicts, forced sterilization for the mentally ill, and incarceration for people who don't have the emotional or intellectual fortitude to maintain a job.

Unless they've done away with it, which I can't imagine for the life of me, there IS Government Assistance, which the single, childless adult version of WELFARE.

And hell yes, people should be on birth control if they're collecting welfare for children they already can't afford. If they're too damned stupid to make sure they don't have more children they can't afford, someone should do it FOR them.

If you don't have enough money for rent, what the hell difference does it make, anyway? The rent still isn't going to get paid, whether you get the 8 ball or not.

it makes ALL the fucking difference when im footing your goddamn rent. Hey, baba, come pay my fucking health insurance premium because i've got a badass guitar I WANT to buy.

Sorry, $500 a month isn't going to keep one person in jail for a week, let alone a day, AND feed those kids.

Nice try, though.

you are not counting the reduced the cost of non-violent drug offenders AND the value of giving these people work experience while in jail. Drag your feet if you need to. Clearly, your paycheck requires this broken cycle.

Er...you idiot, if you release non-violent drug offenders, that means you'd be releasing the welfare recipients you put there for failing drug tests.
:eusa_eh:

not at all. Not every non-violent drug offendor has kids to neglect in order to be thrown into prison. Hell, if ANYTHING these people would be MORE likely to get a fucking job because they know what prison is like. I see quite a few ex cons in my line of work, baba.

You're ignoring the facts, dear. Continue to sputter and spew, but the facts are...are you ready to see babies begging on the streets? Running in little-kid gangs like they did in the 1800s? In workhouses? Because that's where you'd be with this. It's a step back.

And please, a tiny fraction of your income goes to footing the rent. Do you realize that our cash grants are a tiny fraction of what the medical costs are for this group of people? The cash is just a tiny drop in the bucket of your tax dollar.

And are you going to put the 5 and 3 year old kids into military school because their folks failed drug tests?

If their parents neglect them and the alternate is some ghetto ass crack house or a sidewalk then yes. Think of it as preschool. We clearly have the teachers and, in this job starved fucking American culture, the labor to staff such locations. Hey, home can't always be a fucking crack den where drugs, instead of responsibility, is the lesson on the back, of the box of the off brand cereal.

The Democrats will never require people to pass a urine test before they get a
public assistance check. It just won't happen.

I vote democrat and I'm suggesting exactly that. Is there anything else you'd like to add?

you are not counting the reduced the cost of non-violent drug offenders AND the value of giving these people work experience while in jail. Drag your feet if you need to. Clearly, your paycheck requires this broken cycle.

You don't understand the prison system. A tiny fraction of those who go to prison get any counseling. A tiny fraction get to participate in anything which can be considered "work experience"...and most of them are hard-timers because the waiting lists are so long.

They get work experience in the Jobs programs, too. They get drug counseling, if they need it.

And just a few posts ago, you were saying that you throw the welfare recipients who give dirty UAs in jail.

Can you please make up your mind? Do you put them in jail or do you release them? Because you're saying both. Or do you think that the only drug offenders who should be incarcerated are those who get caught while attempting to obtain welfare?

The truth of the matter is, most of the welfare recipients who do drugs do get busted without the assistance of state-mandated UAs. When they do, the justice and juvenile systems step in, they end up in jail or on probabation, and THEN as part of their probation or custody agreement,they submit to UAs. Sadly, because of the drug bust, they are almost completely unemployable.

Anyway, make up your mind what the hell you're talking about, then maybe we can have an intelligent discussion about this.

You're ignoring the facts, dear. Continue to sputter and spew, but the facts are...are you ready to see babies begging on the streets? Running in little-kid gangs like they did in the 1800s? In workhouses? Because that's where you'd be with this. It's a step back.

And please, a tiny fraction of your income goes to footing the rent. Do you realize that our cash grants are a tiny fraction of what the medical costs are for this group of people? The cash is just a tiny drop in the bucket of your tax dollar.

Baba, it's CLEARLY FUCKING WORKING TO KEEP KIDS OFF THE FUCKING STREETS ISNT IT? Begging? Lets get some more fucking mellowdrama in here, shall we? LIttle KID GANGS? ARE YOU FUCKING NUTS? do you NOT REMEMBER that south central L fucking A is a goddamn bastion of fucking gangland crime? Yea, baba... that fucking WELFARE SURE IS KEEPING KIDS OFF OF THE FUCKING STREET.

Tiny my ass. I don't really care how you rationalize it. I don't really care if it's pennies on the fucking thousand dollars. YOU are perpetuating a cycle that can't be cured by putting a bandaid over a gaping fucking wound. And, since it's people like me throwing cash into the pot for YOUR paycheck and THEIR handout, you'll have to go ahead and suck my dick if you don't like the fact of drug tests. Again, I can show you no less than half a dozen areas in which this IS happening. Dont like it? Get the fuck off of welfare.

Now, HERE is your "kids off the street gangs", baba...

street-gang-2.jpg

crips-45440.jpg

Bloods7.jpg

Baba, it's CLEARLY FUCKING WORKING TO KEEP KIDS OFF THE FUCKING STREETS ISNT IT? Begging? Lets get some more fucking mellowdrama in here, shall we? LIttle KID GANGS? ARE YOU FUCKING NUTS? do you NOT REMEMBER that south central L fucking A is a goddamn bastion of fucking gangland crime? Yea, baba... that fucking WELFARE SURE IS KEEPING KIDS OFF OF THE FUCKING STREET.

Tiny my ass. I don't really care how you rationalize it. I don't really care if it's pennies on the fucking thousand dollars. YOU are perpetuating a cycle that can't be cured by putting a bandaid over a gaping fucking wound. And, since it's people like me throwing cash into the pot for YOUR paycheck and THEIR handout, you'll have to go ahead and suck my dick if you don't like the fact of drug tests. Again, I can show you no less than half a dozen areas in which this IS happening. Dont like it? Get the fuck off of welfare.

Now, HERE is your "kids off the street gangs", baba...

street-gang-2.jpg

crips-45440.jpg

Bloods7.jpg

are you angry?

You don't understand the prison system. A tiny fraction of those who go to prison get any counseling. A tiny fraction get to participate in anything which can be considered "work experience"...and most of them are hard-timers because the waiting lists are so long.

They get work experience in the Jobs programs, too. They get drug counseling, if they need it.

And just a few posts ago, you were saying that you throw the welfare recipients who give dirty UAs in jail.

Can you please make up your mind? Do you put them in jail or do you release them? Because you're saying both. Or do you think that the only drug offenders who should be incarcerated are those who get caught while attempting to obtain welfare?

The truth of the matter is, most of the welfare recipients who do drugs do get busted without the assistance of state-mandated UAs. When they do, the justice and juvenile systems step in, they end up in jail or on probabation, and THEN as part of their probation or custody agreement,they submit to UAs. Sadly, because of the drug bust, they are almost completely unemployable.

Anyway, make up your mind what the hell you're talking about, then maybe we can have an intelligent discussion about this.[/QUOTE]

No, I didn't. Fucking quote me. I said that anyone who neglects their kid gets to go to jail. Keep up with the fucking thread, yo.

RIGHT NOW, we have a failing system. RIGHT NOW, we don't work our prisoners like id suggest in order to pay for themselves. This would all have to change. You can't assume that the next plan will fail because YOUR plan IS failing.

MOST welfare recipients don't get busted, Baba. What kind of stupid shit are you trying to sell? Do you have STATS? A source I can laugh at? Or, more likely, are you just making shit up that you don't know the first thing about? If MOST were being busted then there would BE NO illicit market for fucking epidemic drug use. If you need to say uncle just do so instead of saying stupid shit, baba.

and fucking quote me suggesting sending failed UAs to prison. I dare you.

Democrats are always the first to shit all over human rights. Always. Without exception.

oh bitch, shut the fuck up. I mean, letting kids remain in the fucking ghetto to repeat the same failures of their crack whore parents sure is a lot more compassionate! Just because you want to facilitate your goddamn niche in the welfare market doesn't mean that dropping UAs is going to crash the fucking economic system into a goddamn post-apocalyptic mad max reality.

Forum List

Back