Urine Test For My Job

It's not so much "EVERYONE ELSE TAKING UA's because of his job" so much as it is THOSE WHO ARE ON PUBLIC ASSISTANCE SHOULD HAVE TO TAKE UAs. Just like you say HE can walk to another job if he doesn't like it so too can someone find a job to get off of welfare if THEY don't like it.

And yes, Money that comes from public TAXES SHOULD be dictated in its spending. This is why we have sunshine laws. This is why we like to see itemized budgets instead of just throwing money at politicians. If you are on welfare and can afford to get crunk every night then you should not be on welfare at the expense of the public. If you think so, feel free to donate your income to facilitate those of us who see otherwise.

I don't get told how to spend my paycheck, and it comes from the taxpayers.

As I said, they "earn" their welfare already by attending these jobs classes. The reason they don't have to go 5 days a week (as they used to be required to) 8 hours a day is because it's ILLEGAL to require them to do that when they are being paid much, much less than minimum wage to do it.

So they figured out exactly how much time their welfare checks amounted to at minimum, and they are required by law to spend that time as dictated by the state. The job search they do is on their own time.

Other than that, the welfare system has no right to their bodies or their lives.

but those gettobaby mills create a lot of employment..the economy and a lot of families depend on there teaching...,policing or social worker paychecks to survive...no im afraid the baby-mill is like the big banks to many peoples paychecks depending on it to let it fail....

I don't get told how to spend my paycheck, and it comes from the taxpayers.

As I said, they "earn" their welfare already by attending these jobs classes. The reason they don't have to go 5 days a week (as they used to be required to) 8 hours a day is because it's ILLEGAL to require them to do that when they are being paid much, much less than minimum wage to do it.

So they figured out exactly how much time their welfare checks amounted to at minimum, and they are required by law to spend that time as dictated by the state. The job search they do is on their own time.

Other than that, the welfare system has no right to their bodies or their lives.

But you also do a JOB for your paycheck. What the fuck does a welfare recipient do as a JOB to recieve tax money as income, baba? No, going to class is not EARNING shit. YOU provide a service that the state pays you for. Going to class is NOT a service to anyone.

And yes, the welfare system and out TAX BASE has every right to decide the ramifications of doling out free money to people who, CLEARLY, have other priorities with their income. You can claim otherwise all day long but I can show you half a dozen articles where this kind of measure is being incorporated into welfare regulation.

but those gettobaby mills create a lot of employment..the economy and a lot of families depend on there teaching...,policing or social worker paychecks to survive...no im afraid the baby-mill is like the big banks to many peoples paychecks depending on it to let it fail....

thats goofy as hell. So, let's hand out heroin so that substance abuse counselors have a job market?

bullshit. THEIR "right" to be supported by welfare ends at the decision to go buy fucking malt liquor instead of pay for rent. Im ALL FOR the legalization of pot but im not about to make excuses for people to buy a fucking sack with money that SHOULD go to pay the fucking electric bill.

Nope. They're human, and they're American citizens. They aren't "less" entitled because they're on welfare. They earn the money by spending time in mind-numbing "jobs" classes and being forced to leave their infants (I was breast feeding and had to stop) to participate.

Though honestly, I have no problem with the jobs programs, they really are great. Unfortunately, most of the welfare recipients have barriers to employment. They are felons, they are in treatment, they dropped out at the age of 13, they're handicapped, they have no transportation (and not everyone lives where there's public transportation, btw) etc. and so on and so forth. I've tried so hard to get ppl to apply for state jobs, and they're reluctant because they are intimidated by the process, or they don't have a diploma, or they have criminal convictions in their past (and sometimes not so distant pass) which preclude them from consideration.

So because of that you think it's AOK to invade their bodies?

No way. For one thing, most of them will flunk, and you'll have millions of kids on the street because of it. YOUNG kids. And nowhere to put them.

But you also do a JOB for your paycheck. What the fuck does a welfare recipient do as a JOB to recieve tax money as income, baba? No, going to class is not EARNING shit. YOU provide a service that the state pays you for. Going to class is NOT a service to anyone.

And yes, the welfare system and out TAX BASE has every right to decide the ramifications of doling out free money to people who, CLEARLY, have other priorities with their income. You can claim otherwise all day long but I can show you half a dozen articles where this kind of measure is being incorporated into welfare regulation.

Are you not reading the posts?
As I stated, the state has meticulously (and no doubt at an immense cost) figured out exactly how many hours they can "require" welfare recipients to participate in programs based upon their check. The amount of the check divided by minimum wage = the number of hours a week you get to spend in employment or education programs.

On top of making those job contacts (it was 10 a week where I came from...and only one could be checking in at the employment office) which you have to do on your own time. Domestic violence groups, drug counseling and other stuff is also on your time.

Believe me, they keep them busy for those checks.

This is why public assistance is such a monster. YOu people want to give out money, then you want to control the people who receive it in every way possible. You want to monitor their urine, you want to monitor their reproduction, you want to "require" them to only spend the money on certain things.

Either give the money to them or don't. But don't pretend you're trying to help them when really all you're doing is treating them like animals being prepared for slaughter.

And different jobs have different requirements. If you don't like taking UAs, you can walk. But to insist everyone else have to take UAs because your job requires it is just asinine.

as depressing as this is...i agree with everything allie has said.

Nope. They're human, and they're American citizens. They aren't "less" entitled because they're on welfare. They earn the money by spending time in mind-numbing "jobs" classes and being forced to leave their infants (I was breast feeding and had to stop) to participate.

Though honestly, I have no problem with the jobs programs, they really are great. Unfortunately, most of the welfare recipients have barriers to employment. They are felons, they are in treatment, they dropped out at the age of 13, they're handicapped, they have no transportation (and not everyone lives where there's public transportation, btw) etc. and so on and so forth. I've tried so hard to get ppl to apply for state jobs, and they're reluctant because they are intimidated by the process, or they don't have a diploma, or they have criminal convictions in their past (and sometimes not so distant pass) which preclude them from consideration.

So because of that you think it's AOK to invade their bodies?

No way. For one thing, most of them will flunk, and you'll have millions of kids on the street because of it. YOUNG kids. And nowhere to put them.

no, in fact, NO ONE is "entitled" to welfare. AGAIN, going to class is not a service to anyone who is footing the bill. It's not a job. It's not a career. It's not a skill. It's not an art. Acting like this effort validates a fucking paycheck is laughable. Hell, if that were the case then COLLEGE STUDENTS would be a better fucking investment!

and yes. Because THEY ARE BEING SUPPORTED BY THE STATE you are goddamn right it's OK to make sure that they are not spending the money theu supposedly DONT HAVE on a fucking 20 sack to roll a blunt. If you've got drug money then youve got fucking rent money.

Gosh, baba.. admitting that they will not pass IS PRETTY FUCKING INDICATIVE OF THE GODDAMN PROBLEM TO BEGIN WITH. Hey, maybe gathering some job skills instead of smoking a fucking BLUNT might be a better career path, ya think?

no, in fact, NO ONE is "entitled" to welfare. AGAIN, going to class is not a service to anyone who is footing the bill. It's not a job. It's not a career. It's not a skill. It's not an art. Acting like this effort validates a fucking paycheck is laughable. Hell, if that were the case then COLLEGE STUDENTS would be a better fucking investment!

and yes. Because THEY ARE BEING SUPPORTED BY THE STATE you are goddamn right it's OK to make sure that they are not spending the money theu supposedly DONT HAVE on a fucking 20 sack to roll a blunt. If you've got drug money then youve got fucking rent money.

Gosh, baba.. admitting that they will not pass IS PRETTY FUCKING INDICATIVE OF THE GODDAMN PROBLEM TO BEGIN WITH. Hey, maybe gathering some job skills instead of smoking a fucking BLUNT might be a better career path, ya think?

No kidding?
Anyway, what will you do with all the babies freezing outside your duplex when you yank the rent check from their drug-addicted, mentally ill moms?

Are you not reading the posts?
As I stated, the state has meticulously (and no doubt at an immense cost) figured out exactly how many hours they can "require" welfare recipients to participate in programs based upon their check. The amount of the check divided by minimum wage = the number of hours a week you get to spend in employment or education programs.

On top of making those job contacts (it was 10 a week where I came from...and only one could be checking in at the employment office) which you have to do on your own time. Domestic violence groups, drug counseling and other stuff is also on your time.

Believe me, they keep them busy for those checks.

keeping busy is not a fucking job. I could make you count paperclips for an hourly wage but what value is that to me as the person having to pake payroll, or in this case, foot the fucking tax bill it takes to keep someone stocked with philly wraps.

No kidding?
Anyway, what will you do with all the babies freezing outside your duplex when you yank the rent check from their drug-addicted, mentally ill moms?

I'd adopt the kids and throw their parents in jail for negligence. While in jail, those shitty parents can learn some skills while I work their asses in a job program that pays for the prison. If there are not enough foster parents then we set up foster SCHOOLS like military academies that break the cycle of social cancer that you are trying to enable.

Who knew Soggy was a fascist at heart?

It's all about being responsible with tax money, ravikins.. I don't expect your illegal immigrant loving ass to comprehend that. You don't want to deal with welfare fascism? Then get the fuck off of welfare. No one forces anyone to take free money.

You have a dream.

Unfortunately, the jails won't hold them, and there's no money to pay for foster care...or enough people willing to do it.

I work with Child Welfare. They're in dire, dire straits as it is. Kids are being placed in DETENTION HALLS because there are no foster families for them.

And the foster families which DO exist actually abuse the kids themselves about half the time. We just had a family that has been fostering for 20 years get busted for molestation..and it's gone on for years with dozens of kids.

You have a dream.

Unfortunately, the jails won't hold them, and there's no money to pay for foster care...or enough people willing to do it.

I work with Child Welfare. They're in dire, dire straits as it is. Kids are being placed in DETENTION HALLS because there are no foster families for them.

And the foster families which DO exist actually abuse the kids themselves about half the time. We just had a family that has been fostering for 20 years get busted for molestation..and it's gone on for years with dozens of kids.

No, baba, I have a plan. Which is exponentially more than enablers have when facing a perpetuated cycles that is both a cancer to our poorest communities AND a drain on our tax payers. Big difference than merely a dream.

If there is the money to pay for drug loving welfare breeders then there is money to pay for both prisons for child neglect AND state sponsored academies for the fruit of ghetto welfare pussy. You can't demonize the foster system when SOCIETY is not the ones to get a welfare breeder pregnant. Sure, bust the criminals who molest kids but don't act like everyone is a fucking monster just so you can rationalize free money to people who would rather smoke a bowl than pay rent.

I always thought it was obvious. Except of course where his pall malls are concerned.

smokers pay for their own habit. Can you say that about welfare recipients who use what should be rent money to buy an 80 dollar 8 ball?

Forum List

Back