Urban residents receiving Tariff Payments

my2¢

So it goes
May 14, 2010
Arizona's Maricopa County
The way the stock market has been lately I guess I should have pulled out and invested in farm land.

More than 9,000 people living in the largest U.S. cities received thousands of dollars in Trump tariff payments intended to mitigate the impact of the trade war on U.S. agriculture, said the Environmental Working Group on Thursday.

Recipients include 70 residents of San Francisco, 65 residents of New York City, 63 residents of Los Angeles, 61 residents of Washington, and 19 residents of Miami.” Among the Washington recipients was a sugar lobbyist with a farm in Iowa.
‘City Slickers’ get Trump Tariff Payments

The way the stock market has been lately I guess I should have pulled out and invested in farm land.

More than 9,000 people living in the largest U.S. cities received thousands of dollars in Trump tariff payments intended to mitigate the impact of the trade war on U.S. agriculture, said the Environmental Working Group on Thursday.

Recipients include 70 residents of San Francisco, 65 residents of New York City, 63 residents of Los Angeles, 61 residents of Washington, and 19 residents of Miami.” Among the Washington recipients was a sugar lobbyist with a farm in Iowa.
‘City Slickers’ get Trump Tariff Payments
that is one of Obammy's legacies. He gave people checks if they claimed to be minority farmers who were discriminated against

Forum List

Back