UPDATE: Maga hat Their arrested charged with felony theft LOL

Actually I'm about to get ready to go to work.......LOL

Thanks for the warning.........gotta get some more 30 year old lighting grids back online.........Crap hasn't worked in at least 5 years.

ADDIOS.
Maybe you should work in California? Since Title 24 came into existence, we have less light in these parts.

Billo_Really said:
It's not hype.

1-Year-Old Shows Up In Immigration Court
Undocumented children are not guaranteed court-appointed lawyers. A panel of the Ninth Circuit ruled earlier this year that "it is not established law that alien minors are categorically entitled to government-funded, court-appointed counsel."

That means they have "almost no chance" of winning a complicated asylum case, according to the American Civil Liberties Union.
Their Asylum Claims
Don't Reach The Bar For Asylum Anyway

Poverty And Domestic Abuse
Are Not Reasons For International Asylum

Billo_Really said:
It's not hype.

1-Year-Old Shows Up In Immigration Court
Undocumented children are not guaranteed court-appointed lawyers. A panel of the Ninth Circuit ruled earlier this year that "it is not established law that alien minors are categorically entitled to government-funded, court-appointed counsel."

That means they have "almost no chance" of winning a complicated asylum case, according to the American Civil Liberties Union.
Their Asylum Claims
Don't Reach The Bar For Asylum Anyway

Poverty And Domestic Abuse
Are Not Reasons For International Asylum

hmmm I wonder if the system won't assign a tax paid lawyer for a case with no basis (aka waste of money) Could explain why the kid had no lawyer, I could totally see the media giving him a ride to court just so they could hype this BS for clicks lol

Billo_Really said:
Since Title 24 came into existence, we have less light in these parts.
Ahh, The Rolling Brown-Outs...

So What Will You Do
When The Legislature Requires Solar Electrical Systems
On ALL Single Residential Housings ??

It's Not Like The State Itself Needs Fixing
After All
Democrats Run It From Top To Bottom

Billo_Really said:
Since Title 24 came into existence, we have less light in these parts.
Ahh, The Rolling Brown-Outs...

So What Will You Do
When The Legislature Requires Solar Electrical Systems
On ALL Single Residential Housings ??

It's Not Like The State Itself Needs Fixing
After All
Democrats Run It From Top To Bottom

They do that in Germany - require everyone to provide x amount of solar/wind power on their houses. Expensive. It was on Ask This Old House.

EverCurious said:
They do that in Germany - require everyone to provide x amount of solar/wind power on their houses. Expensive. It was on Ask This Old House.
One Day Calif Utilities Will Just Pump Ocean Water
And Require Residences To Have Personal Use De-Salination Units

----------------------------- NOPE , Hanged for assaulting and attacking the kid with property that the 'mexican' stole from the kid . And then attacking with the Stolen Property . And then , STEALING the hat Billo .
You're a perfect example of why the right is mentally incapable of being anywhere near a public office.
------------------------------ i'm no lawyer but i don't think that its legal to STEAL a drink , and then to attack a person with that Stolen drink . And then Stealing a 5 Dollar hat has gotta be illegal Billo .

Last edited:
Billo_Really said:
Hang for taking a coke? That shows just how "out there" you fuckers really are.
'We' Didn't Charge Him With A FELONY

Now Repeat After Me, Billo:
"MINOR"...
"MINOR"...
"MINOR"........

Nah, that would be you. If what you claim were true the asshat would have mentioned it when he was arrested. He didn't.
Nothing but bullshit conjecture on your part.

Conjecture? No, he didn't mention anything other than he was an asshole when he was arrested. If the kids had actually been saying the crap that you claim they were that would have been a damned good excuse....and he didn't mention it once. Which makes the claim of your "eyewitness" a lie. But what the hell, you fall for every lie the left wing shovels down your throat. Why should this be any different.

Felony hat stealing

Lock him up

Nope. Felony Intimidating, and or threats. And yes, lock him up. Especially in light of his prior criminal history. But what the hell, you love criminals. Especially the violent ones. Go figure.

------------------------------ i'm no lawyer but i don't think that its legal to STEAL a drink , and then to attack a person with that Stolen drink . And then Stealing a 5 Dollar hat has gotta be illegal Billo .
Of coarse its illegal, but its definitely not a felony.

Conjecture? No, he didn't mention anything other than he was an asshole when he was arrested. If the kids had actually been saying the crap that you claim they were that would have been a damned good excuse....and he didn't mention it once. Which makes the claim of your "eyewitness" a lie. But what the hell, you fall for every lie the left wing shovels down your throat. Why should this be any different.
This is just conjecture on your part. You weren't there; the eye-witness was; yet you think you're qualified to say what went down? You have no evidence to prove this claim. As they say in a court of law, this is just a frivolous objection.

Forum List

Back