"Puppet Democrat Feminist Had Nothing Better To Do"

1stRambo

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2015
Yo, if you are Female? Might want to think twice before joining the next Feminist Protest, these are the types who support Hillary Clinton and the Woman Movement, Crooks, Killers, Druggies, Skanks, Dykes, Zombies, Period!!!

07/06/2018 8:04 am PDT
Deputies: 2 women arrested on drug charges following traffic stop
macwilliams-ocasio-wham-820x430.jpg

crimewatchdaily.com/2018/07/06/deputies-2-women-arrested-on-drug-charges-following-traffic-stop/

07/06/2018 7:57 am PDT
Mother charged with child neglect after leaving three young children home alone for the weekend
harjo-kfor-820x430.jpg

crimewatchdaily.com/2018/07/06/mother-charged-with-child-neglect-after-leaving-three-young-children-home-alone-for-the-weekend/

07/06/2018 7:25 am PDT
BREAKING: Police search for mother who ran from hospital with infant after he tested positive for drugs
baiz-zeke-ktxl-820x430.jpg

crimewatchdaily.com/2018/07/06/breaking-police-search-for-mother-who-ran-from-hospital-with-infant-after-he-tested-positive-for-drugs/

06/30/2018 9:05 am PDT
NOPD: Woman with 'money' tattoo steals $100K watch from hotel room
money-tattoo-wgno-820x430.jpg

crimewatchdaily.com/2018/06/30/nopd-woman-with-money-tattoo-steals-100k-watch-from-hotel-room/

"GTP"
funny-bugs-bunny-animated-gif-4.gif

"Yo", link to any political party reference anywhere in any of the stories you can't figure out how to link because you're a knuckledragging shitfaced moron?

Didn't think so.

"GFY"

E - I - E - I - Yo

"Yo", link to any political party reference anywhere in any of the stories you can't figure out how to link because you're a knuckledragging shitfaced moron?

Didn't think so.

"GFY"

E - I - E - I - Yo
You can run, but you can't win an election. :)

Didn't think so.

"GFY"

E - I - E - I - Yo

Don't need to. I just elected this thread as Dumbass Ipse Dixit Ass-sumer of Fake Facts Not in Evidence Bullshit Simplistic Dichotomist Mental Midget Post of the Day.

"Yo". La tengo.

Didn't think so.

"GFY"

E - I - E - I - Yo

Don't need to. I just elected this thread as Dumbass Ipse Dixit Ass-sumer of Fake Facts Not in Evidence Bullshit Simplistic Dichotomist Mental Midget Post of the Day.

"Yo". La tengo.
Tienes el nominación y nada mas. Hay que votar, judío. :)

Didn't think so.

"GFY"

E - I - E - I - Yo

"Yo". La tengo.

Não tem monoteísmo. You lose.

Didn't think so.

"GFY"

E - I - E - I - Yo

"Yo". La tengo.

Não tem monoteísmo. You lose.
Hillary hates to get cut off in line more than anyone. :)

Yo, can spot a Dumb-Ass Puppet Democrat a mile away, sorry you don`t have that trait, but I guess it`s because you`re a "Scumbag" like they are, that`s Life Boy!!!!!

"GTP"
giphy.gif

Forum List

Back