UPDATE: Maga hat Their arrested charged with felony theft LOL

You think its a joke eh , looks like the joke may be on 'kino jimenez' RWinger .

Throw the book at him

Hat stealers deserve no mercy
-------------------------------------- it was an ATTACK on another person along with theft of personal property RWinger .
They have no concept of right and wrong, depending on political persuasion
--------------------- yep , they weren't taught by parents , schools or church . In my opinion , USA is going third world from the highest to the lowest level . [see USA government and even some law enforcement agencies in current news]

Last edited:
---------------------------- there should be NO asylum granted that allows entry and then residence in the USA . Immigration of all types of third worlders should be stopped as it will make all USA Big cities similar to ' Long Beach kalifornia' and most of Southern Kali and the Los Angeles area . As regards child separation , it is no big deal to me except that these mexicans and 'otm' third worlders should not get into the USA Billo .
Your relatives were allowed in the US. If you want to be some hypocritical, self-righteous prick, who cares to be ignorant of immigrant contributions to our economy, go ahead.
----------------------------- looks like you are a money grubber too eh Billo . Some things are more important than money except for WHORES that walk 'long beach' neighborhoods and who will do Anything for money Billo .

last ball pro ball game i saw was in maybe 1962 or 63 [thereabouts] when i walked into a living room and saw some pro football on the tv . I think that it was Thankgiving Day and i think it was Green Bay playing some other boneheads . If it had been my tv i woulda switched to find some 'vietnam' war coverage . Why watch fake football war when a person can watch some real war has always been my opinion .

----------------------------- looks like you are a money grubber too eh Billo . Some things are more important than money except for WHORES that walk 'long beach' neighborhoods and who will do Anything for money Billo .
Contributing to the economy is a good thing. Being a narcissistic, racist prick, is not.

USA economy was great even while IKE was running 'wetbacks' out of the USA in the mid 50s with his Operation Wetback Billo .

Update: MAGA Hat Thief Arrested, Charged with Felony Theft
The man caught on video pouring a drink on a teen and then stealing his Make America Great Again hat was arrested Thursday.

A robbery task force with the San Antonio Police Department located 30-year-old Kino Jimenez in Universal City, Texas, after he confronted 16-year-old Hunter Richard at a local Whataburger restaurant.

LMFAO, Good this Trump hating gPOS who think they are all that is gettig pay back good for you , you lttle bitch.

This is what your TRUMP HATERS are all about now you know why they're all for ABORTING they have no regard for human life ANTIFA....... humanity haters.

At least these stupid mother fkrs can't ever own a gun now lmfao.

Mmm, life thrown away over a stupid hat. Way over charged. I hope it gets tossed.

I guess you haven't heard about his prior criminal activity.

No I haven’t. It still it’s stupid. Mostly on Bosnia’s part because no one made him take the hat and he knew he was breaking the law so he is a moron to. Make him pick up trash on the highway for three months and call it good.

Actually he violated the kid's civil rights and committed a hate crime to boot. Political speech is protected for a good reason, it keeps vermin like Democrats somewhat in check re their hate crimes and street thug attacks on citizens.

---------------------------- there should be NO asylum granted that allows entry and then residence in the USA . Immigration of all types of third worlders should be stopped as it will make all USA Big cities similar to ' Long Beach kalifornia' and most of Southern Kali and the Los Angeles area . As regards child separation , it is no big deal to me except that these mexicans and 'otm' third worlders should not get into the USA Billo .
Your relatives were allowed in the US. If you want to be some hypocritical, self-righteous prick, who cares to be ignorant of immigrant contributions to our economy, go ahead.

If they're so economically 'valuable n stuff' why are their own countries such filthy shitty holes? Most of the pics I've seen of them shows them to be well dressed, many are obese, and all of them certainly had excellent dental care where ever they came from, so please, just quit trying to sell them as 'poor refugees fleeing poverty n stuff'; they're just criminal illegal aliens, is all. They seem to have no problems coming up with thousands of dollars in cash to pay their drivers and guides with.

The man caught on video pouring a drink on a teen and then stealing his Make America Great Again hat was arrested Thursday.

A robbery task force with the San Antonio Police Department located 30-year-old Kino Jimenez in Universal City, Texas, after he confronted 16-year-old Hunter Richard at a local Whataburger restaurant.

LMFAO, Good this Trump hating gPOS who think they are all that is gettig pay back good for you , you lttle bitch.

This is what your TRUMP HATERS are all about now you know why they're all for ABORTING they have no regard for human life ANTIFA....... humanity haters.

At least these stupid mother fkrs can't ever own a gun now lmfao.
Why is it a felony?
Probably because he is a habitual offender. I've seen mugshots of him from 2016, 2017 and 2018. In Texas, a third theft offense is a felony.

Yes, definitely a Dreamer all right.

We'll keep that in mind if and when USMB ever decides to have a board member picnic or something. However, we know you're the fat waddling cry baby who will fall on the ground weeping, screaming, and wetting himself and calling the cops on your pink tablet phone when we do it to you.
I'm at the 49ner Tavern in Long Beach, Ca every Friday between 4:30 - 5:30pm for happy hour, if you care to find out how big a cry baby I am.

Sure you are.

And, it's kind of cowardly to set up the guy who used to sit on your face and fart in P.E.. every day at high school for a beating by somebody else.

If they're so economically 'valuable n stuff' why are their own countries such filthy shitty holes? Most of the pics I've seen of them shows them to be well dressed, many are obese, and all of them certainly had excellent dental care where ever they came from, so please, just quit trying to sell them as 'poor refugees fleeing poverty n stuff'; they're just criminal illegal aliens, is all. They seem to have no problems coming up with thousands of dollars in cash to pay their drivers and guides with.
You don't have a clue as to what you are talking about.

You don't have a clue as to what you are talking about.

Yes, we know there is no rebuttal to the obvious. No need to post some knee-jerk spastic gibberish in response; you already have a lot of that on the record.

Forum List

Back