UPDATE: Maga hat Their arrested charged with felony theft LOL

---------------------------------------- the LAW or in the USA the LAW is Western Law and it should be adhered to while you hope and hum , hey , hey , ho , ho --- Western Civ has got to go my Dear RightWinger .
And that law is a misdemeanor, not a felony.

What do you have to say about people who showed up and requested asylum "legally" and they were still separated from their children?
---------------------------- there should be NO asylum granted that allows entry and then residence in the USA . Immigration of all types of third worlders should be stopped as it will make all USA Big cities similar to ' Long Beach kalifornia' and most of Southern Kali and the Los Angeles area . As regards child separation , it is no big deal to me except that these mexicans and 'otm' third worlders should not get into the USA Billo .

We'll keep that in mind if and when USMB ever decides to have a board member picnic or something. However, we know you're the fat waddling cry baby who will fall on the ground weeping, screaming, and wetting himself and calling the cops on your pink tablet phone when we do it to you.
I'm at the 49ner Tavern in Long Beach, Ca every Friday between 4:30 - 5:30pm for happy hour, if you care to find out how big a cry baby I am.

---------------------------------- looks like its a kids and 'sports bar' and not a real Bar Billo .

Update: MAGA Hat Thief Arrested, Charged with Felony Theft
The man caught on video pouring a drink on a teen and then stealing his Make America Great Again hat was arrested Thursday.

A robbery task force with the San Antonio Police Department located 30-year-old Kino Jimenez in Universal City, Texas, after he confronted 16-year-old Hunter Richard at a local Whataburger restaurant.

LMFAO, Good this Trump hating gPOS who think they are all that is gettig pay back good for you , you lttle bitch.

This is what your TRUMP HATERS are all about now you know why they're all for ABORTING they have no regard for human life ANTIFA....... humanity haters.

At least these stupid mother fkrs can't ever own a gun now lmfao.

Mmm, life thrown away over a stupid hat. Way over charged. I hope it gets tossed.

he seems a dangerous criminal type . It's my observation that he is trying to make himself look more presentable and less Thug Like by shaving his beard and thats just an observation and opinion of mine . I hope that the JUDGE isn't fooled Crixus .

but yeah , the 'jimenez' had his life in front of him at The RUMBLE Bar and he may have thrown that all away . Too bad that the kid wasn't old enough to be carrying a high capacity GLOCK or a .357 Revolver so that he coulda engaged in self defense Crixus .

The man caught on video pouring a drink on a teen and then stealing his Make America Great Again hat was arrested Thursday.

A robbery task force with the San Antonio Police Department located 30-year-old Kino Jimenez in Universal City, Texas, after he confronted 16-year-old Hunter Richard at a local Whataburger restaurant.

LMFAO, Good this Trump hating gPOS who think they are all that is gettig pay back good for you , you lttle bitch.

This is what your TRUMP HATERS are all about now you know why they're all for ABORTING they have no regard for human life ANTIFA....... humanity haters.

Mmm, life thrown away over a stupid hat. Way over charged. I hope it gets tossed.

I guess you haven't heard about his prior criminal activity.

he seems a dangerous criminal type . It's my observation that he is trying to make himself look more presentable and less Thug Like by shaving his beard and thats just an observation and opinion of mine . I hope that the JUDGE isn't fooled Crixus .
People who steal hats are a menace to society

and here is 'democrat maxine waters' egging on the liberal lefty attackers all through the USA . --- ---

You think its a joke eh , looks like the joke may be on 'kino jimenez' RWinger .

People who steal hats are a menace to society

Indeed they are. Thanks for pointing that out.

Why is it a felony?
Probably because he is a habitual offender. I've seen mugshots of him from 2016, 2017 and 2018. In Texas, a third theft offense is a felony.

Last edited:

Why is it a felony?
Probably because he is a habitual offender. I've seen mugshots of him from 2016, 2017 and 2018. In Texas, a third theft offense is a felony.
----------------------------------------- Habitual Offender eh ???

36711063_1743159022441182_4159871126928883712_n.jpg

I guess you haven't heard about his prior criminal activity.

No I haven’t. It still it’s stupid. Mostly on Bosnia’s part because no one made him take the hat and he knew he was breaking the law so he is a moron to. Make him pick up trash on the highway for three months and call it good.

---------------------------- there should be NO asylum granted that allows entry and then residence in the USA . Immigration of all types of third worlders should be stopped as it will make all USA Big cities similar to ' Long Beach kalifornia' and most of Southern Kali and the Los Angeles area . As regards child separation , it is no big deal to me except that these mexicans and 'otm' third worlders should not get into the USA Billo .
Your relatives were allowed in the US. If you want to be some hypocritical, self-righteous prick, who cares to be ignorant of immigrant contributions to our economy, go ahead.

Forum List

Back