UNSALVAGEABLE: Liz Cheney says Republican Party must be replaced after 2024 election

1711754663494.png

"Back to the lie J6 was a revolution and America was nearly overthrown by a few dozen unarmed yahoos."
------------------------------------------------------------------

I demur that J6 was "a revolution".

It was a coup attempt against incoming newly elected government leaders whose election had been certified by 50 state governors as mandated by our Constitution.

J6 violence and the fraudulent-ballot conspiracy was all part of a criminal attempt to stop the Constitutionally mandated 'peaceful-transfer-of-power' so that a defeated leader could stay in power.

The January 6th Select Committee gave us most of the details. Details provided by Republican insiders. There is a designated Special Prosecutor who has made indictments against Don Trump and others involved in this violent coup attempt. And, as we know, some actors have been convicted to long prison terms for their roles in seditious activities.

------------------------------------------------------------------

I demur that J6 was "a revolution".

It was a coup attempt against incoming newly elected government leaders whose election had been certified by 50 state governors as mandated by our Constitution.

J6 violence and the fraudulent-ballot conspiracy was all part of a criminal attempt to stop the Constitutionally mandated 'peaceful-transfer-of-power' so that a defeated leader could stay in power.

The January 6th Select Committee gave us most of the details. Details provided by Republican insiders. There is a designated Special Prosecutor who has made indictments against Don Trump and others involved in this violent coup attempt. And, as we know, some actors have been convicted to long prison terms for their roles in seditious activities.
Ok.

Next time we bring the 450 million guns we have.

So what’s Ben Shapiro say about it?
Dennis Prager?
Matt Walsh?
If you know.....please share.
Or link.
If we perceive you are sincere we will look at your links.

--------------------------------------------------------------
...a few short years ago you couldnt stand the woman..
-------------------------------------

She was too radical conservative for my tastes, voting more for Trump supported House bills than even Jim Jordan, that was then.......

......but then, I watched every minute of the J6 Select Committee and then I listened in person to a lecture she gave on her Committee experience, and then I read her book, 'Oath and Honor'.

I was impressed in all 3 venues with her intelligence, command of the facts, respectful demeanor, and forthrightness. And her very very clear sense of responsibility towards our Constitution.

If you know.....please share.
Or link.
If we perceive you are sincere we will look at your links.

--------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------

She was too radical conservative for my tastes, voting more for Trump supported House bills than even Jim Jordan, that was then.......

......but then, I watched every minute of the J6 Select Committee and then I listened in person to a lecture she gave on her Committee experience, and then I read her book, 'Oath and Honor'.

I was impressed in all 3 venues with her intelligence, command of the facts, respectful demeanor, and forthrightness. And her very very clear sense of responsibility towards our Constitution.
You’re a sheeple.
Who obviously doesn’t look at anything but Leftard lies.

"Next time we bring the 450 million guns we have."

Well, OK, I suppose those who favor insurrections against the American Constitution could do that.
Or at least, bring whatever guns that slice of fringie partisan-land could muster.

But, I could be persuaded those AR-15's & Glock21's may compare unfavorably against even one Apache Guardian, or a squadron of 'em.

But, poster Weatherman2020, take your chances.

Be safe.
More importantly, be smart.

Well, OK, I suppose those who favor insurrections against the American Constitution could do that.
Or at least, bring whatever guns that slice of fringie partisan-land could muster.

But, I could be persuaded those AR-15's & Glock21's may compare unfavorably against even one Apache Guardian, or a squadron of 'em.

But, poster Weatherman2020, take your chances.

Be safe.
More importantly, be smart.
How was America born?

At the cost of being less informed; of not benefiting by the brain of a smart woman who has had invaluable exposure and experience.

She provably lied and withheld evidence.

If you rely on her for info, you ARE a moron.

If you rely on her for info,

-----------------------------------------------------
OK, got it.
However, who do you rely on for info?
Or, who would you recommend?
About the J6 attacks and the machinations that led to them?

Forum List

Back