Unruly negroes behave like unruly negroes do at City Council meeting...weird huh?

A guy named "Broke Loser" who uses a confederate flag in his avatar while calling people negroes all while supporting a president who is the definition of trash is wondering why people can't behave "articulate and civil".

Amazing.
Do you actually see a behavioral comparison between Donald Trump and that raging MauMau?

Pretty sure if you can't even figure out the difficult task of how to load your own avatar to display the right way, you aren't intelligent enough to share your narrow minded views of race relations.
I think he did a pretty good job of expressing his thoughts. Is the avatar the only thing you can criticize?

Pretty sure if you can't even figure out the difficult task of how to load your own avatar to display the right way, you aren't intelligent enough to share your narrow minded views of race relations.
I think he did a pretty good job of expressing his thoughts. Is the avatar the only thing you can criticize?

Nope. But it's certainly a good start.

A guy named "Broke Loser" who uses a confederate flag in his avatar while calling people negroes all while supporting a president who is the definition of trash is wondering why people can't behave "articulate and civil".

Amazing.

They used to know it best to stay in their place. Uppity, if you ask me.

All the years among a civil society and “they” just can’t figure out how to behave like articulate, civil, human beings....and they wonder why...haha
Our own President isn’t an articulate, civil human being. If this guy weren’t black, he could run for President in the GOP.
you NEVER see white people acting like thugs at a political event! LOL
Liberal white people maybe.

I’m sure logical, good quality, sane people take them super serious....right?
Surely, Disgusting Democrats will play on this somehow...right?

There are plenty of unruly whites as well, so why bring race into the topic?

Brokeloser, are you trying to live up to your moniker?

Republicans ridicule people not like them while embracing Satan and his evil policies.
They are the opposite of everything Jesus, the man they claim to follow, stands for.

If they are right, there will be a reckoning and Jesus will be so pissed.

Something tells me they are going to be so surprised at the beat down that will come from Jesus.

And if a white nationalist with a cell phone had been shot 20 times by a black cop and his brother organized such a disruption ...

You'd join right in while creating an OP about his heroism.
So you have to create a hypothetical story to make your point? My my

Republicans ridicule people not like them while embracing Satan and his evil policies.
They are the opposite of everything Jesus, the man they claim to follow, stands for.

Something tells me they are going to be so surprised at the beat down that will come from Jesus.

Oh please, Mr. Preacher. Jesus would beat you with a stick for your outlandish lies and crappy attitude

Mayor Darrell Steinberg, an anti-White jewish national, probably helped finance and orchestrate this monkey business. That is so surprising! :p

So you agree that The United Negro College Fund is ignorant.

One should never change the name of an iconic institution.

That doesn't forgive 1950's style ignorance.

One should change it if it's ignorant.

You can go ahead and use a word that they still use if it makes you happy. There are much worse than negro.

However, those who use the word expose themselves as relics stuck in the 1950s.

JC is not going to be at all happy with those who sell their souls defending an orange poopstain in order to get a judge and a tax cut.

JC is not going to be at all happy with those who sell their souls defending an orange poopstain in order to get a judge and a tax cut.
And if that reason was a Pressure cooker bomb do we then outlaw all Pressure cookers?
Lets outlaw cars, they've killed more people in peacetime America than guns have.

All the years among a civil society and “they” just can’t figure out how to behave like articulate, civil, human beings....and they wonder why...haha
You can spot the Progressive, Libs, Dems, they use the old shout down, talk over, loud repeats of the subject matter. No sense in trying to make a point for the shutdown the ears and hear nothing but their own voice. What they don't understand that the people hearing what they say just shut out the noise.
hilly on how big it was.jpg

You can spot the Progressive, Libs, Dems, they use the old shout down, talk over, loud repeats of the subject matter. No sense in trying to make a point for the shutdown the ears and hear nothing but their own voice. What they don't understand that the people hearing what they say just shut out the noise.
View attachment 185356
LOCK HER UP~!!!!!!!

And if that reason was a Pressure cooker bomb do we then outlaw all Pressure cookers?
Lets outlaw cars, they've killed more people in peacetime America than guns have.

Kind of unrelated to my post. Am I missing something?

And if a white nationalist with a cell phone had been shot 20 times by a black cop and his brother organized such a disruption ...

You'd join right in while creating an OP about his heroism.
And was was "Stephon Clark" doing just before he was shot?

Forum List

Back