Unruly negroes behave like unruly negroes do at City Council meeting...weird huh?

They used to know it best to stay in their place. Uppity, if you ask me.

All the years among a civil society and “they” just can’t figure out how to behave like articulate, civil, human beings....and they wonder why...haha

All the years among a civil society and “they” just can’t figure out how to behave like articulate, civil, human beings....and they wonder why...haha
Our own President isn’t an articulate, civil human being. If this guy weren’t black, he could run for President in the GOP.

And if a white nationalist with a cell phone had been shot 20 times by a black cop and his brother organized such a disruption ...

You'd join right in while creating an OP about his heroism.

Our own President isn’t an articulate, civil human being. If this guy weren’t black, he could run for President in the GOP.
you NEVER see white people acting like thugs at a political event! LOL

A guy named "Broke Loser" who uses a confederate flag in his avatar while calling people negroes all while supporting a president who is the definition of trash is wondering why people can't behave "articulate and civil".

Amazing.

I’m sure logical, good quality, sane people take them super serious....right?
Surely, Disgusting Democrats will play on this somehow...right?

A cop's billy club up side his head would solve the problem.

thanks-for-getting-ring-my-bell-stuck-in-my-head.jpg

And if a white nationalist with a cell phone had been shot 20 times by a black cop and his brother organized such a disruption ...

You'd join right in while creating an OP about his heroism.

you NEVER see white people acting like thugs at a political event! LOL

A guy named "Broke Loser" who uses a confederate flag in his avatar while calling people negroes all while supporting a president who is the definition of trash is wondering why people can't behave "articulate and civil".

Amazing.

I don’t know...I guess I’ve never seen “Whites” run around like Zulus and dancing like roosters at a City Council meeting...If I did I’d call them an ignorant fool too I’m sure.

He’s a troll.

Amazing.

He’s a troll.

Amazing.

What’s a “troll”?
Someone who provides information that hurts your feelings in a candid fashion?

It is politically incorrect to point out that Americans of Black African/Slave ancestry generally behave differently than "white" Americans of European ancestry. I dare anyone to go to a Black Baptist church service and a white Baptist church service and deny this.

Whether it is due to their race (which I'm told is a concept that only exists for the purpose of slandering people), or social factors, it is a fact. "Black" kids - male or female - are more disruptive in school situations by a factor of approximately ten, and yet the prior Presidential Administration DEMANDED that school systems around the country discipline Black kids and white kids in proportional numbers. Insanity. The result has been endemic resentment on the part of white and non-violent Black kids, and more disruptive Black kids remaining in schools, where they prey on everyone else.

Black kids' school performance is generally dramatically worse than white and Asians kids, and yet schools are virtually required to admit even marginal Black kids into honors programs, academic societies, and high-achiever groupings, as though these differences didn't exist. The worst part is that there is a tacit assumption in all of these cases that if Black kids are not chosen according to their population percentage, that RACISM is the only possible culprit.

When I was growing up, Negroes wanted to be treated equally - according to their credentials and work. Martin Luther King convinced much of America that this was the right thing to do and the right way to think. Now, anyone can see what we have, and it's not pretty.

It is politically incorrect to point out that Americans of Black African/Slave ancestry generally behave differently than "white" Americans of European ancestry. I dare anyone to go to a Black Baptist church service and a white Baptist church service and deny this.

Whether it is due to their race (which I'm told is a concept that only exists for the purpose of slandering people), or social factors, it is a fact. "Black" kids - male or female - are more disruptive in school situations by a factor of approximately ten, and yet the prior Presidential Administration DEMANDED that school systems around the country discipline Black kids and white kids in proportional numbers. Insanity. The result has been endemic resentment on the part of white and non-violent Black kids, and more disruptive Black kids remaining in schools, where they prey on everyone else.

Black kids' school performance is generally dramatically worse than white and Asians kids, and yet schools are virtually required to admit even marginal Black kids into honors programs, academic societies, and high-achiever groupings, as though these differences didn't exist. The worst part is that there is a tacit assumption in all of these cases that if Black kids are not chosen according to their population percentage, that RACISM is the only possible culprit.

When I was growing up, Negroes wanted to be treated equally - according to their credentials and work. Martin Luther King convinced much of America that this was the right thing to do and the right way to think. Now, anyone can see what we have, and it's not pretty.

Pretty sure if you can't even figure out the difficult task of how to load your own avatar to display the right way, you aren't intelligent enough to share your narrow minded views of race relations.

You don’t hurt my feelings. You look the fool you are. Some of us can see right through your little game.
He’s a troll.

Amazing.

What’s a “troll”?

Yeah, but remember the real person is coming through, but under a fake persona.

Pretty sure if you can't even figure out the difficult task of how to load your own avatar to display the right way, you aren't intelligent enough to share your narrow minded views of race relations.

You don’t hurt my feelings. You look the fool you are. Some of us can see right through your little game.
He’s a troll.

Amazing.

What’s a “troll”?

“Little game”?
I’m curious, what have fabricated or made up on my own?
Am I too forward for nutless pussies like you?

The more you post, the more you expose yourself. You think you are clever when in fact you are not. Hate being outted, huh.
He’s a troll.

Amazing.

What’s a “troll”?

“Little game”?
I’m curious, what have fabricated or made up on my own?
Am I too forward for nutless pussies like you?

Forum List

Back