Unnamed Cain abuser WORKS IN BARRY's admin!

Better said this way....and more accurate as well...

"Dam Jarhead...you make a really good point there. SO good, in fact, I have no way to respond, for any response I make will likely make me look even sillier. So instead, I will call you names"

kind of like "go to hell, you fucking homophobe"?

Nope...not at all....you earned the "homophobe" label based on your post...and then I immediately asnwered your question with a rational response.

So no...not at all.....he did not refute whjat I said not did he respond with anything other than an insult to my personlaity.

Nope...not at all the same.

Learn to keep up.

But... but... I was just trying to put it into words that a true Conservative would understand.

why must you spin?

How is this....

After hearing that another woman got a settlement for a baseless claim of sexual harrassment, this woman saw an opportunity to make some easy money and did the same.

Now that he is running for President and these "claims" are becoming newsworthy, she, again, sees an opportunioty to capitalize and grab her 15 minutes of fame without losing her settlement money.

Your scenario is just plain old childish...and I would expect nothing more from a loser partisan hack like you.

What a thinskinned pussy you are.

"Dam Jarhead...you make a really good point there. SO good, in fact, I have no way to respond, for any response I make will likely make me look even sillier. So instead, I will call you names"

Your point is idiocy.

Are you serious? Do you really expect me to believe that someone in the Obama administration actually works?

Show me where the settlement was "to keep their mouth shut". Most Civil Settlements are to avoid paying an even larger sum in a court of law.

Are you...like 12 or something?

WHat do you think "keeping your mouth shut means?"

It means not letting it go any further than this room......you know....like taking it to court.

As for credibility...

If she truly had a case and she truly cared, she would have taken it to court.

Instead, so far all I have heard was a 35K separation package....peanuts in the overall scheme of things.

I know people who get that simply by signing a NDA regarding company secrets and intellectual property.

Bullshit. An out of court settlement doesn't mean never speak a word about it.... it means, here if you agree to this amount, we will save ourselves a lot of money and you won't have to wait for yours.

think of what you are saying.

What you are saying actually supports the theroy that Cain was NOT guilty...for it came down to "what will cost more money" and not fear of Cain being found at fault.

I assumed you were taking the poisition that Cain was at fault.......

My mistake.

What a thinskinned pussy you are.

Your point is idiocy.

Really?

Please show me how my point is idiocy?

It may be incorrect...neither of us know one way or the other right now.

But exactly how is it idiocy?

I think the press is notorious for getting it wrong.

I'm suspicious of the timing (Cain leading in the polls) which makes me not trust the accusers.

I'm suspicious of the connections two of the women have to Obama.

Most of all as my sig proves Obama has done this before, so that alone casts a shadow over all of this.

I think knowing he had this in his background Cain never should have run. Course knowing about Bill Ayers and Rev Wright Obama never should have run ether.

kind of like "go to hell, you fucking homophobe"?

Nope...not at all....you earned the "homophobe" label based on your post...and then I immediately asnwered your question with a rational response.

So no...not at all.....he did not refute whjat I said not did he respond with anything other than an insult to my personlaity.

Learn to keep up.

But... but... I was just trying to put it into words that a true Conservative would understand.

lol....sorry...I did not pick up on the humor.

I am a conservative...yes......but I have no issues with freedom of choice as it pertains to lifestyle and other social issues.

I celebrated till I was black out drunk with a whole bunch of friends when gay marriage was passed in NY.

Heck...my wife enjoys a g/g enocunter once in a while as well.....but we wont go there right now...

Yeah,.....I am one hell of a lucky guy.

funny, that article says nothing about the Obama administration.

Troll much?

"Karen Kraushaar currently serves as a communications director at the Inspector General’s Office of the Treasury Department, a position she has held since last year. She did not return phone messages left by The Daily."

That help?

Yes, it helps prove that some conservatarians are frauds and some are just gullible and stupid.

She posed for the article pic, so her wanting nothing to do with this doesn't seem too probable a claim at this point. And, now that she has come forward, she has broken the settlement agreement. I imagine that the NRA will take action against her for that.

Si, if you notice the picture is a Facebook picture it doesn't appear that she actually posed for the picture for the article. As for her breaking the terms and conditions of the agreement, I cannot answer that as I do not know them.
Ah. Thanks for the correction. Anyway, she talked to the reporter so it's hard for me to take her desire to be done with it as any sort of sincere desire. At all.

That's not going to happen, either. Personally, I think she is a fool. I would never have done that unless I had something to corroborate my word. No way.

Again, you didn't read the article did you? "She" didn't talk to the reporter. If you had read it, you'd know that she was never quoted once. It was her lawyer, friends or family members. She didn't provide or pose for a picture and she didn't talk to a reporter.

Your point is idiocy.

Really?

Carby isn't worth the pimples that adorn his nutsuck.. He's a wart on the ass of life. Ignore it.. it will go away.

Not saying Cain is Innocent, but clearly this thing stinks a tad.

And it is entirely routine for companies to force someone like Cain to accept a settlement as a cost control measure. It often costs much more to defend yourself even if Innocent, than it does to settle.

1996 - Obama has his four competitor petitions invalidated; he emerges as the only candidate
2003 - Obama begins running for US Senate; the leading Democratic candidate will withdraw in 2004 due to a sex scandal that Obama's campaign urged the Chicago Tribune to report.
2004 - Obama's Republican opponent withdraws due to sex scandal
- See An Obvious Pattern Here?

Logical people do, Unfortunately Partisan hacks on both sides of the Isle refuse to look at the facts logically.

Show me where the settlement was "to keep their mouth shut". Most Civil Settlements are to avoid paying an even larger sum in a court of law.

It means not letting it go any further than this room......you know....like taking it to court.

As for credibility...

Instead, so far all I have heard was a 35K separation package....peanuts in the overall scheme of things.

I know people who get that simply by signing a NDA regarding company secrets and intellectual property.

Bullshit. An out of court settlement doesn't mean never speak a word about it.... it means, here if you agree to this amount, we will save ourselves a lot of money and you won't have to wait for yours.

An 'out of court' settlement often includes an NDA. Idiot.

Your point is idiocy.

Really?

Carby isn't worth the pimples that adorn his nutsuck.. He's a wart on the ass of life. Ignore it.. it will go away.

I found a better way to make him go away.

I asked him to show me how my point was idiocy.

When I do that to him, he usually runs.

Really?

I found a better way to make him go away.

I asked him to show me how my point was idiocy.

When I do that to him, he usually runs.

More like sprints! lol

1996 - Obama has his four competitor petitions invalidated; he emerges as the only candidate
2003 - Obama begins running for US Senate; the leading Democratic candidate will withdraw in 2004 due to a sex scandal that Obama's campaign urged the Chicago Tribune to report.
2004 - Obama's Republican opponent withdraws due to sex scandal
- See An Obvious Pattern Here?

Logical people do, Unfortunately Partisan hacks on both sides of the Isle refuse to look at the facts logically.

No. If this was coming from Obama's people, they'd have sat and waited to see if Cain got the nomination. It would have done far more damage then than it is now. If he was the GOP nominee, and - assuming they actually have something to back up these allegations... then they could have done serious harm. This is coming from one of the other candidates.

Learn to keep up.

lol....sorry...I did not pick up on the humor.

I am a conservative...yes......but I have no issues with freedom of choice as it pertains to lifestyle and other social issues.

I celebrated till I was black out drunk with a whole bunch of friends when gay marriage was passed in NY.

Heck...my wife enjoys a g/g enocunter once in a while as well.....but we wont go there right now...

Yeah,.....I am one hell of a lucky guy.

Thanks Jarhead...It WAS purposely done tongue in cheek. You are a lucky man with a wife like that... I guess pretty secure too. Good deal.

you are missing the point...

Re-read the article.

Her friends and family are saying she simply wants to do the right thing and let people know about Cain.

They continue to talk about her attrinbutes...reliable, honest, etc.

Yet...in the article....

she accepted a monetary settlement to not say anything.....

Which means that her personal greed trumped her desire to "do the right thing"

Now....I am not saying I wouldnt have done the same....but then people would not be able to say that I am the type that would want to do the "right thing"

Seriously, I'm confused. What would the "right thing" be in a case of civil law? The settlement is meant to be the deterrent.

I will say it again...re-read the article.

it is claimed that SHE wants it out there becuase SHE wants to do the right thing.....not sure of the exact wording.

Curious....you put credence in someone who settles for cash to not let other employees know, (be they present or future employees) that the man may sexually harrass them?

I think you're missing my point. I have no idea if there's an ounce of truth to this woman's claim. What I DO know is that a settlement agreement in a civil case is the deterrent - it's the "what" that is supposed to happen. It either gets settled before trial, or a cash amount is determined at the trial (somewhere between zero and infinity).

As for credibility...

If you're going to get in the game, you need to know the plays. As part of the settlement, she signed a legal agreement to never talk about it. It's pretty standard. Companies don't just give people money to stay out of court, they pay people money to go away and keep their mouth shut. How do you not know this?

Forum List

Back