Unnamed Cain abuser WORKS IN BARRY's admin!

The Cat in the Hat is roadkill, wingnuts.

Time to select your next victim. Why not Santorum? why don't you idiots run him up the poll flagpole and see what happens? He's got the nut credentials, he has nut experience, he's articulate in nutspeak.

Give a white brother a chance!!!

So, this woman made a false complaint against Herman Cain - when she was working for him - 12 years ago, because she used her psychic powers to determine that someday she would be working for President Barack Obama and Herman Cain would be a possible challenger to him,

and she now wants to knock Cain out of the race despite the fact that by every measure so far Cain would be a much weaker opponent to Obama than Romney and therefore by knocking Cain out this woman would actually be increasing the chances of an administration change and thus the greater likelihood that she might lose her job at Treasury.

Now that's a fucked up story on about 6 levels.:lol::lol::lol:

why must you spin?

How is this....

After hearing that another woman got a settlement for a baseless claim of sexual harrassment, this woman saw an opportunity to make some easy money and did the same.

Now that he is running for President and these "claims" are becoming newsworthy, she, again, sees an opportunioty to capitalize and grab her 15 minutes of fame without losing her settlement money.

Your scenario is just plain old childish...and I would expect nothing more from a loser partisan hack like you.

That is more than likely. A double dip, as it were. Now that the NDA's been lifted, she's got her opportunity to make some serious cash. No matter what Cain says, those who dislike what he represents will prefer her version.

Personally, in circumstances such as these, I find that there are usually three versions of the story. His. Hers. and the truth. I prefer the third, therefore I ignore most of the 'he says, she says' shit.

She posed for the article pic, so her wanting nothing to do with this doesn't seem too probable a claim at this point. And, now that she has come forward, she has broken the settlement agreement. I imagine that the NRA will take action against her for that.

Si, if you notice the picture is a Facebook picture it doesn't appear that she actually posed for the picture for the article. As for her breaking the terms and conditions of the agreement, I cannot answer that as I do not know them.
Ah. Thanks for the correction. Anyway, she talked to the reporter so it's hard for me to take her desire to be done with it as any sort of sincere desire. At all.

That's not going to happen, either. Personally, I think she is a fool. I would never have done that unless I had something to corroborate my word. No way.

On a personal level Si, I think these sorts of issues tend to distract from whats most important , and in this election cycle now more than ever when we should be more interested in where they stand it does appear that "Reality TV" type headlines seem to be the order of the day. Having said that, I have been very critical of Herman Cain in the way he has handled this affair and in many way's he has allowed this to go on much longer than it should have, when meeting it head on would have gone a long way in just making this issue a non-issue. At least in my humble opinion I would rather hear more about here he stands on the issues than about his past affairs, I would make a suggestion though, that for too long character in the White House has been way down there on the list of things we sought in a President both Republican and Democrat and it would be a good thing for Herman Cain to put this to rest because it does speak to character.

yeah...I love it..

"she is a good person"...and "she just wants to do the right thing"

Yet, she accepted a monetary settlement to "not do the right thing"

Dont these people hear what they are saying? I mean...really? She was wiling to accept money in exchange of NOT doing the right thing but she is a good person who NOW wants to do the right thing.

Pathetic.

What would the right thing be? It's civil law, not criminal.

you are missing the point...

Re-read the article.

Her friends and family are saying she simply wants to do the right thing and let people know about Cain.

They continue to talk about her attrinbutes...reliable, honest, etc.

Yet...in the article....

she accepted a monetary settlement to not say anything.....

Which means that her personal greed trumped her desire to "do the right thing"

Now....I am not saying I wouldnt have done the same....but then people would not be able to say that I am the type that would want to do the "right thing"

Ok... let's put in terms that you will understand....Let's suppose some "queer" boss tried to yank your crank and made it a condition of either future employment or promotion. You file a sexual harassment suit against said "faggot" and they settled out of court. Then some years later, you see that same "turdburglar" running for president.

you keepin' your mouth shut?

The Cat in the Hat is roadkill, wingnuts.

Time to select your next victim. Why not Santorum? why don't you idiots run him up the poll flagpole and see what happens? He's got the nut credentials, he has nut experience, he's articulate in nutspeak.

Give a white brother a chance!!!

why dont you pay attention to YOUR candidate for 2012.
You guys are so busy worrying about who you WONT vote for, you are ignoring the fact that the one you WILL vote for is slipping rapidly.

Oh wait....that is why you need to worry about his competition.

I get it.

"our guy sucks ass, but your guy is even worse"

Hey...go for it.

Re-read the article.

Her friends and family are saying she simply wants to do the right thing and let people know about Cain.

Yet...in the article....

Now....I am not saying I wouldnt have done the same....but then people would not be able to say that I am the type that would want to do the "right thing"

Ok... let's put in terms that you will understand....Let's suppose some "queer" boss tried to yank your crank and made it a condition of either future employment or promotion. You file a sexual harassment suit against said "faggot" and they settled out of court. Then some years later, you see that same "turdburglar" running for president.

go to hell you fucking homophobe.

the cainiacs think it would be a privalage to be groped by cain which is why they dont believe this ladys story......

if they had been in her position, they would have dropped to their knees in a second......
A lot of those posters you call 'cainiacs' are being pretty rational. They know that right now this is nothing but allegations. No corroboration and there aren't even any formal complaints to document an allegation from over a decade ago.

I know one thing for sure...

We have been called in to legal discussions regarding sex discrimintation, sex harassment, and racial discrimination many times.

One was a woman claiming the CEO of a large Long Island based computer company having harrassed her sexually. Her complaint was thin...had little to go with except her word. We were brought in becuase we placed her on the job and we had also placed the person she replaced on the job several years earlier.

When all was said and done....her only real complaint was that she had walked in on him in his office while he was peeing in his private bathroom with the door open. Seeing as he had a policy that she is to never enter his office without announcing herself first when his office door is closed, he had done nothing wrong. IN fact...she did......

However, she siad she was going to bring the story to the press.....she didnt threaten and she did not blackmail....she was going to the press......it was not extortion...her attorney played it properly....

So they paid her a mid 5 figure sum in return for an NDA.

FYI....her attorney called the person she had replaced and offered her a "piece of the settlement" of she were to say that he had sexxually harrassed her as well. She said he didnt, and she wouldnt....
I had a complaint against me for racial discrimination when I was teaching. It came out of the blue. The chair called me into his office, asked me to bring my grade spreadsheet with me (always posted outside my office), and told me about the complaint - a formal one.

It was about three weeks into the semester. A student I had (call her Jane Smith) complained that she was getting bad grades in my class and the only reason I was giving her bad grades was because she is Black and I am a racist. I had failed her three times in a row on the weekly quizzes in my lecture.

I was stunned. I told my chair that I had no idea the student WAS Black because she had yet to show up to any of my classes. That's why she failed the quizzes - she never took one of them.

Now, he was stunned.

He apologized. I told him he didn't need to because that was his job. He said he was going to call the dean immediately and let him know the details about the complaint. I asked what would happen to her and he said that would be up to the dean.

I never heard anything about her again.

Pretty stunning shit that that was all it takes. Thankfully, I had a record of her never showing up. Who knows how it might have gone.

Re-read the article.

Yet...in the article....

And to answer your question....

Once anyone settles for money to keep their mouths shut?

They lose all credibilty with me ...

Especially AFTERWARDS when they claim that they want to do the right thing.

Re-read the article.

Yet...in the article....

I would. Definitely.

I like my life the way it is.

So, this woman made a false complaint against Herman Cain - when she was working for him - 12 years ago, because she used her psychic powers to determine that someday she would be working for President Barack Obama and Herman Cain would be a possible challenger to him,

and she now wants to knock Cain out of the race despite the fact that by every measure so far Cain would be a much weaker opponent to Obama than Romney and therefore by knocking Cain out this woman would actually be increasing the chances of an administration change and thus the greater likelihood that she might lose her job at Treasury.

why must you spin?

How is this....

After hearing that another woman got a settlement for a baseless claim of sexual harrassment, this woman saw an opportunity to make some easy money and did the same.

Now that he is running for President and these "claims" are becoming newsworthy, she, again, sees an opportunioty to capitalize and grab her 15 minutes of fame without losing her settlement money.

Your scenario is just plain old childish...and I would expect nothing more from a loser partisan hack like you.

What a thinskinned pussy you are.

I like Cain. I'd vote for him. And I have issues regarding the media running allegations for which they seem to have exceptionally thin 'evidence'.

However, making up shit about his 'accusers' is not helpful. She does not 'work for the Obama Administration'... she works for the federal government. So what?

It does appear - note the word 'appear' that a bunch of her friends are trying to get her side out so she can maintain her 'dignified silence' and I have issues about that... but I don't think it is helpful for the right to bullshit about her any more than it is helpful for the left to lie about Cain.

Oh really?? Working in the Treasury Department isn't working for this Administration? Since when?
since ever?
No. It means exactly that. All employees of those agencies tied to the Executive Branch work for the administration.

It doesn't mean much, but it is the case.

I like Cain. I'd vote for him. And I have issues regarding the media running allegations for which they seem to have exceptionally thin 'evidence'.

However, making up shit about his 'accusers' is not helpful. She does not 'work for the Obama Administration'... she works for the federal government. So what?

It does appear - note the word 'appear' that a bunch of her friends are trying to get her side out so she can maintain her 'dignified silence' and I have issues about that... but I don't think it is helpful for the right to bullshit about her any more than it is helpful for the left to lie about Cain.

Oh really?? Working in the Treasury Department isn't working for this Administration? Since when?
since ever?

Since she was working for Herman Cain when this happened.

Re-read the article.

Yet...in the article....

Show me where the settlement was "to keep their mouth shut". Most Civil Settlements are to avoid paying an even larger sum in a court of law.

why must you spin?

How is this....

Better said this way....and more accurate as well...

"Dam Jarhead...you make a really good point there. SO good, in fact, I have no way to respond, for any response I make will likely make me look even sillier. So instead, I will call you names"

why must you spin?

How is this....

"Dam Jarhead...you make a really good point there. SO good, in fact, I have no way to respond, for any response I make will likely make me look even sillier. So instead, I will call you names"

kind of like "go to hell, you fucking homophobe"?

yeah...I love it..

"she is a good person"...and "she just wants to do the right thing"

Yet, she accepted a monetary settlement to "not do the right thing"

Dont these people hear what they are saying? I mean...really? She was wiling to accept money in exchange of NOT doing the right thing but she is a good person who NOW wants to do the right thing.

Pathetic.

Re-read the article.

Yet...in the article....

Seriously, I'm confused. What would the "right thing" be in a case of civil law? The settlement is meant to be the deterrent.

Show me where the settlement was "to keep their mouth shut". Most Civil Settlements are to avoid paying an even larger sum in a court of law.

Are you...like 12 or something?

WHat do you think "keeping your mouth shut means?"

It means not letting it go any further than this room......you know....like taking it to court.

As for credibility...

If she truly had a case and she truly cared, she would have taken it to court.

Instead, so far all I have heard was a 35K separation package....peanuts in the overall scheme of things.

I know people who get that simply by signing a NDA regarding company secrets and intellectual property.

Re-read the article.

Yet...in the article....

Seriously, I'm confused. What would the "right thing" be in a case of civil law? The settlement is meant to be the deterrent.

I will say it again...re-read the article.

it is claimed that SHE wants it out there becuase SHE wants to do the right thing.....not sure of the exact wording.

Curious....you put credence in someone who settles for cash to not let other employees know, (be they present or future employees) that the man may sexually harrass them?

Are you...like 12 or something?

WHat do you think "keeping your mouth shut means?"

It means not letting it go any further than this room......you know....like taking it to court.

As for credibility...

If she truly had a case and she truly cared, she would have taken it to court.

Instead, so far all I have heard was a 35K separation package....peanuts in the overall scheme of things.

I know people who get that simply by signing a NDA regarding company secrets and intellectual property.

Bullshit. An out of court settlement doesn't mean never speak a word about it.... it means, here if you agree to this amount, we will save ourselves a lot of money and you won't have to wait for yours.

kind of like "go to hell, you fucking homophobe"?

Nope...not at all....you earned the "homophobe" label based on your post...and then I immediately asnwered your question with a rational response.

So no...not at all.....he did not refute whjat I said not did he respond with anything other than an insult to my personlaity.

Nope...not at all the same.

Learn to keep up.

Forum List

Back