University offers cry closet for stressed out snowflakes

A cry closet? It’s called your dorm room. You go there to relax and contemplate your day. And if you need a break in the middle of the day to gather your thoughts and think of the big questions such as “WTF kind of college did I come to that has a cry closet? Am I making good choices here?” That’s called lunch. You eat a sandwich and think about things.

Yeah but leftists desire attention and to make a spectacle of themselves

Desiring attention by retiring to a private room or providing people with a private space? Do these people make a conspicuous display of kneeling, supposedly in prayer, on the 50-year-line of a football field in front of thousands of people, something that they very well can do privately but want all eyes upon them as they proceed with their theatrical spectacle? Exact opposites. Private people don't act like every space is Broadway.

How did you escape my ignore?

Anyone needing a crying closet will struggle in life....but most leftists do
TAKE CARE OF ME!!!!!!!!!!

The term "crying closet" was coined by the asshole who contributed the piece to Infowars. Apparently the thought of quietness and taking stock of your personal experiences scares the hell out of the lemmings who are afraid of themselves, of their own being and reactions, and depend on the words of others who are not, necessarily, of superior wisdom or intelligence. It's a dependency thing.
Oh good lord. Needing a crying closet doesn’t make you some deep thinker. It makes you a pussy with emotional problems.

A cry closet? It’s called your dorm room. You go there to relax and contemplate your day. And if you need a break in the middle of the day to gather your thoughts and think of the big questions such as “WTF kind of college did I come to that has a cry closet? Am I making good choices here?” That’s called lunch. You eat a sandwich and think about things.

Desiring attention by retiring to a private room or providing people with a private space? Do these people make a conspicuous display of kneeling, supposedly in prayer, on the 50-year-line of a football field in front of thousands of people, something that they very well can do privately but want all eyes upon them as they proceed with their theatrical spectacle? Exact opposites. Private people don't act like every space is Broadway.

The term "crying closet" was coined by the asshole who contributed the piece to Infowars. Apparently the thought of quietness and taking stock of your personal experiences scares the hell out of the lemmings who are afraid of themselves, of their own being and reactions, and depend on the words of others who are not, necessarily, of superior wisdom or intelligence. It's a dependency thing.
Oh good lord. Needing a crying closet doesn’t make you some deep thinker. It makes you a pussy with emotional problems.

THAT!!!!!! ^^^^

depussyfied.jpg

We are now officially a nation of little boys who could never grow up. How pathetic. We used to have men here.

THAT!!!!!! ^^^^

So you are all so dumb that you can't think for yourselves and would rather get dragged around by your nose rings by some intellectually challenged person like tony perkins or frankie graham or dobson. I notice that you all are still parroting the "crying closet" ridiculousness.

This artist, Nemo Miller, has made a good point, affording stressed-out people an opportunity for quiet and to sit back, listen to and accept themselves and their experiences, think. Right-wingers will never understand the value of doing so. They seem to live to listen to an endless stream of politicians and "religious" leaders who constantly babble, rant, and harangue, and can only mock the entire concept of quiet thought and meditation, though it's importance has been recognized for thousands of years. I notice that this came from Infowars. I should have known that the source of this would be a professional loudmouth.

WHEN YOUR IQ IS LOW AND YOU HAVE TO BLAME INFOWARS.......
jacks on Twitter
View attachment 190033

No. I blame idiots who (1) cannot understand the concept, (2) cannot think for themselves, (3) rely on Infowars for their "information," and (4) publish pictures rather than replying with substance.
The concept? Here’s the concept snowflake. If you get out of college and apply for a job the interviewer should ask if your school had a cry closet or safe space and if you ever used it. If the answer is yes then you’re not getting the job. If you’re 18 and need a damn cry closetto get through a day you’re emotionally retarded and probably should never have been moved beyond kindergarten. That’s where you you get nappies and cookies cause it’s such a long day you need a break.

What interviewer is going to ask an interviewee about his/her personal life? What should an interviewer ask of somebody who listens to a two-hour harangue of "preaching" by some brainless asshole about his version of what's "biblical" instead of spending the time with his/her own mind?
Have you ever applied for a job? What the heck do you think the questions are about? How do you handle stress? How do you work through problems? How do you handle a rude customer? It’s all to get information on your personal life.

Of course I have applied for a job. When I got my first real job, I was hired on a temporary six-month assignment. The my bosses schemed to get me hired as full-time permanent. After I left a few years in to pursue more education, I got hired by another firm. A year or two in, I was going to a doctor's appointment when I passed the door of the personnel department of a major, name-brand company. I just stopped in to ask about the place and they wanted me to stay, but I had to go upstairs for my appointment, saying that I would come back. When I did, they called the supervisors. I walked out of that building with a new job and a very hefty pay raise.

Last edited:

Exactly....like someone who has been helicopter parented so much......that they cannot handle the real world.

I would think they would. An the cry closet much like they ban the cheese sandwiches for kids that can't pay for lunch.

To humiliating.

Wow, they act like going through a final is the worst thing that could ever be experienced. Its been almost 20 years now since the suicide of my newest favorite singer. Can I ask where my crying closet is?

God bless you and everyone else who loves my late beautiful precious Steve Sanders of the Oak Ridge Boys always!!!

Holly

P.S. My only other question would be who the heck made the gun that became his last meal look so tasty in his opinion?
Heroin will do that.
So will an ex wife which is who I think drove him into doing himself in.

God bless you and those who loved him always!!!

Holly

P.S. For a little back story on Steve, his ex pretty much painted him to look like a monster which I believe is no where near what the late beautiful precious was...and still is...that man was so ripped off in so many ways and I hate it!!!

Cry closets , Therapy dogs , Candle vigils .
They should have a whip your ass closet , we have a nation of wimps.

wweslap-154a5a2.gif
5995c149f1a8501d008b5ab4-960-720.jpg

University Offers ‘Cry Closet’ For Stressed-Out Snowflakes
The University of Utah has installed a “Cry Closet” in its library for stressed-out snowflake students to relieve tears in for 10 minutes at a time.

The Cry Closet, installed by artist Nemo Miller, is meant to “provide a place for students studying for finals to take a short 10-minute break.”

jacks@aJackieLarsen

so my school installed a cry closet in the library LMFAOOOOOOOOO what is higher education

9:44 AM - Apr 24, 2018 · Salt Lake City, UT
Twitter Ads info and privacy

stuffedanimalsclosetcreepy.jpg

The Rules of the Closet include “only one person at a time” and

-----------------------------------
The Trump hating left can't figure out why we call them lunatic morons............. this takes the cake.
I'm surprised. Conservatives are rare on college campuses, you wouldn't think they'd go so so much trouble for such a small minority.

The University of Utah has installed a “Cry Closet” in its library for stressed-out snowflake students to relieve tears in for 10 minutes at a time.

The Cry Closet, installed by artist Nemo Miller, is meant to “provide a place for students studying for finals to take a short 10-minute break.”

jacks@aJackieLarsen

so my school installed a cry closet in the library LMFAOOOOOOOOO what is higher education

The Trump hating left can't figure out why we call them lunatic morons............. this takes the cake.

Did they consider that in ten minutes they come out of the closet?

jacks@aJackieLarsen

Did they consider that in ten minutes they come out of the closet?

These will be twenty year olds who graduate and are literally still in a ten year old emotional state of mind. This is going to be on pathetic generation gawd help them, they are going to need it when reality smacks an entire generation in the face.

jacks@aJackieLarsen

Think it has a vent fan just in case they need to relax a little, with Mr Hemp

These will be twenty year olds who graduate and are literally still in a ten year old emotional state of mind. This is going to be on pathetic generation gawd help them, they are going to need it when reality smacks an entire generation in the face.

Relax the generation after that will be worse.

We are now officially a nation of little boys who could never grow up. How pathetic. We used to have men here.

THAT!!!!!! ^^^^

So you are all so dumb that you can't think for yourselves and would rather get dragged around by your nose rings by some intellectually challenged person like tony perkins or frankie graham or dobson. I notice that you all are still parroting the "crying closet" ridiculousness.
All those little boys in the INCEL movement....can't get laid....:lol:

Forum List

Back