University offers cry closet for stressed out snowflakes

LOL we're doomed....wtf are they teaching these kids?

Analog Clocks Cause Young People Stress, So Schools in England Are Removing Them

Schools are removing analogue clocks from examination halls because teenagers are unable to tell the time, a head teachers’ union has said.

Teachers are now installing digital devices after pupils sitting their GCSE and A-level exams complained that they were struggling to read the correct time on an analogue clock.

Analog Clocks Cause Young People Stress, So Schools in England Are Removing Them

LOL we're doomed....wtf are they teaching these kids?

Schools are removing analogue clocks from examination halls because teenagers are unable to tell the time, a head teachers’ union has said.

Teachers are now installing digital devices after pupils sitting their GCSE and A-level exams complained that they were struggling to read the correct time on an analogue clock.

We’re doomed.

At least having the dignity to cry and make a spectacle of yourself on television like Jones. :lol:

Wow, they act like going through a final is the worst thing that could ever be experienced. Its been almost 20 years now since the suicide of my newest favorite singer. Can I ask where my crying closet is?

God bless you and everyone else who loves my late beautiful precious Steve Sanders of the Oak Ridge Boys always!!!

Holly

P.S. My only other question would be who the heck made the gun that became his last meal look so tasty in his opinion?
Heroin will do that.

A cry closet? It’s called your dorm room. You go there to relax and contemplate your day. And if you need a break in the middle of the day to gather your thoughts and think of the big questions such as “WTF kind of college did I come to that has a cry closet? Am I making good choices here?” That’s called lunch. You eat a sandwich and think about things.

Yeah but leftists desire attention and to make a spectacle of themselves

Desiring attention by retiring to a private room or providing people with a private space? Do these people make a conspicuous display of kneeling, supposedly in prayer, on the 50-year-line of a football field in front of thousands of people, something that they very well can do privately but want all eyes upon them as they proceed with their theatrical spectacle? Exact opposites. Private people don't act like every space is Broadway.

Sounds like the closet is perfect for those home schooled and private schools snowflakes who can't make it socially with groups.......

You know nothing of private schools....or homeschooling , Pete. Sit down and shush

A cry closet? It’s called your dorm room. You go there to relax and contemplate your day. And if you need a break in the middle of the day to gather your thoughts and think of the big questions such as “WTF kind of college did I come to that has a cry closet? Am I making good choices here?” That’s called lunch. You eat a sandwich and think about things.

Desiring attention by retiring to a private room or providing people with a private space? Do these people make a conspicuous display of kneeling, supposedly in prayer, on the 50-year-line of a football field in front of thousands of people, something that they very well can do privately but want all eyes upon them as they proceed with their theatrical spectacle? Exact opposites. Private people don't act like every space is Broadway.

How did you escape my ignore?

Anyone needing a crying closet will struggle in life....but most leftists do
TAKE CARE OF ME!!!!!!!!!!

It will be inhabited by homeless drug addicts soon enough.

Or two gay dudes...
The kind of gay fixation we used to only see in closet cases................and, of course, gays catfishing.

Morning Pete. How's the fraud persona going on for you, Old Man?

Anyone needing a crying closet needs some serious help
Morning, Mal....how's the catfishing now that you are out of the closet and your wife left you?

Alex was greatly comforted when he came across this story.

He was last seen riding on the back of a chemtrail toward Salt Lake City! :D

AVmyV_s-200x150.gif

This artist, Nemo Miller, has made a good point, affording stressed-out people an opportunity for quiet and to sit back, listen to and accept themselves and their experiences, think. Right-wingers will never understand the value of doing so. They seem to live to listen to an endless stream of politicians and "religious" leaders who constantly babble, rant, and harangue, and can only mock the entire concept of quiet thought and meditation, though it's importance has been recognized for thousands of years. I notice that this came from Infowars. I should have known that the source of this would be a professional loudmouth.

WHEN YOUR IQ IS LOW AND YOU HAVE TO BLAME INFOWARS.......
jacks on Twitter
View attachment 190033

No. I blame idiots who (1) cannot understand the concept, (2) cannot think for themselves, (3) rely on Infowars for their "information," and (4) publish pictures rather than replying with substance.
The concept? Here’s the concept snowflake. If you get out of college and apply for a job the interviewer should ask if your school had a cry closet or safe space and if you ever used it. If the answer is yes then you’re not getting the job. If you’re 18 and need a damn cry closetto get through a day you’re emotionally retarded and probably should never have been moved beyond kindergarten. That’s where you you get nappies and cookies cause it’s such a long day you need a break.

What interviewer is going to ask an interviewee about his/her personal life? What should an interviewer ask of somebody who listens to a two-hour harangue of "preaching" by some brainless asshole about his version of what's "biblical" instead of spending the time with his/her own mind?

Definitely crybaby behavior.....crying closet....ignore list....both serve the same snowflakey purpose.

The term "crying closet" was coined by the asshole who contributed the piece to Infowars. Apparently the thought of quietness and taking stock of your personal experiences scares the hell out of the lemmings who are afraid of themselves, of their own being and reactions, and depend on the words of others who are not, necessarily, of superior wisdom or intelligence. It's a dependency thing.

The term "crying closet" was coined by the asshole who contributed the piece to Infowars. Apparently the thought of quietness and taking stock of your personal experiences scares the hell out of the lemmings who are afraid of themselves, of their own being and reactions, and depend on the words of others who are not, necessarily, of superior wisdom or intelligence. It's a dependency thing.
:itsok:

This artist, Nemo Miller, has made a good point, affording stressed-out people an opportunity for quiet and to sit back, listen to and accept themselves and their experiences, think. Right-wingers will never understand the value of doing so. They seem to live to listen to an endless stream of politicians and "religious" leaders who constantly babble, rant, and harangue, and can only mock the entire concept of quiet thought and meditation, though it's importance has been recognized for thousands of years. I notice that this came from Infowars. I should have known that the source of this would be a professional loudmouth.

WHEN YOUR IQ IS LOW AND YOU HAVE TO BLAME INFOWARS.......
jacks on Twitter
View attachment 190033

No. I blame idiots who (1) cannot understand the concept, (2) cannot think for themselves, (3) rely on Infowars for their "information," and (4) publish pictures rather than replying with substance.
The concept? Here’s the concept snowflake. If you get out of college and apply for a job the interviewer should ask if your school had a cry closet or safe space and if you ever used it. If the answer is yes then you’re not getting the job. If you’re 18 and need a damn cry closetto get through a day you’re emotionally retarded and probably should never have been moved beyond kindergarten. That’s where you you get nappies and cookies cause it’s such a long day you need a break.

What interviewer is going to ask an interviewee about his/her personal life? What should an interviewer ask of somebody who listens to a two-hour harangue of "preaching" by some brainless asshole about his version of what's "biblical" instead of spending the time with his/her own mind?
Have you ever applied for a job? What the heck do you think the questions are about? How do you handle stress? How do you work through problems? How do you handle a rude customer? It’s all to get information on your personal life.

Forum List

Back