A World Of Snowflakes

Not what you are presenting it as... if you bothered to read the article...

But that's okay, go ahead and hate on College Students for actually making it to college, unlike you.

It is precisely as it is presented.

I feel only pity for modern-day college "students", and judging by your posts here I suspect I have more degrees on my office wall than you have functional cerebral neurons.

But that's okay, go ahead and hate on College Students for actually making it to college, unlike you.

I feel only pity for modern-day college "students", and judging by your posts here I suspect I have more degrees on my office wall than you have functional cerebral neurons.
That is apparent.

We'll see if we can get you a little safespace right here on USMB Joey. You sanity and ego are so fragile the mods would doubtless agree.

Right wing snowflakes are fun to watch. They're always calling others names while Donnie Trump golfs and spends their tax money in his facilities. The comedy never ends it seems. Snowflakes, will you ever wake and figure out you are being played by 'dark money' conservatives?

“The trick never ages; the illusion never wears off. Vote to stop abortion; receive a rollback in capital gains taxes. Vote to make our country strong again; receive deindustrialization. Vote to screw those politically correct college professors; receive electricity deregulation. Vote to get government off our backs; receive conglomeration and monopoly everywhere from media to meatpacking. Vote to stand tall against terrorists; receive Social Security privatization. Vote to strike a blow against elitism; receive a social order in which wealth is more concentrated than ever before in our lifetimes, in which workers have been stripped of power and CEOs are rewarded in a manner beyond imagining.” Thomas Frank, What's the Matter With Kansas?: How Conservatives Won the Heart of America

Dark Money: The Hidden History of the Billionaires Behind the Rise of the Radical Right by Jane Mayer

"In the Tea Party era, it is the restless conservative Republican who has become passion's plaything, the toy of impetuous romance, an erotomania only intensified by the lusting for an upstart savior." James Wolcott ---- Would that be Donnie?

Last edited:
Right wing snowflakes are fun to watch. They're always calling others names while Donnie Trump golfs and spends their tax money in his facilities. The comedy never ends it seems. Snowflakes, will you ever wake and figure out you are being played by 'dark money' conservatives?

“The trick never ages; the illusion never wears off. Vote to stop abortion; receive a rollback in capital gains taxes. Vote to make our country strong again; receive deindustrialization. Vote to screw those politically correct college professors; receive electricity deregulation. Vote to get government off our backs; receive conglomeration and monopoly everywhere from media to meatpacking. Vote to stand tall against terrorists; receive Social Security privatization. Vote to strike a blow against elitism; receive a social order in which wealth is more concentrated than ever before in our lifetimes, in which workers have been stripped of power and CEOs are rewarded in a manner beyond imagining.” Thomas Frank, What's the Matter With Kansas?: How Conservatives Won the Heart of America

Dark Money: The Hidden History of the Billionaires Behind the Rise of the Radical Right by Jane Mayer

"In the Tea Party era, it is the restless conservative Republican who has become passion's plaything, the toy of impetuous romance, an erotomania only intensified by the lusting for an upstart savior." James Wolcott ---- Would that be Donnie?

You have quite a skill in finding the most ridiculous nonsense to post. Congratulations!

How is it different? You seem to think it is. Explain it to us...

You have quite a skill in finding the most ridiculous nonsense to post. Congratulations!

you're his muse

you're his muse

Doubtful.

you're his muse

Doubtful. I am unknown.

you set the standard for posting ridiculous nonsense :thup:

you're his muse

Doubtful. I am unknown.

you set the standard for posting ridiculous nonsense :thup:

Only to ridiculous people.

Somehow I doubt you have a degree or an office. You clearly couldn't read that this was an art project, not a functioning thing.
it's clearly a functioning closet.

it even has rules for use.

read the whole link next time so you don't keep looking like a retard.

I stayed 11 mins but feel so much better thank you to whoever built this. Can we add a box of tissues please? Xo #cryclosetuofu

this is why adults are going extinct.

Because Art Students make goofy art projects? Really?

I think they've been doing that since the Middle Ages

Hey, do you know what's really crazy? Making a kid cram for six finals and a term paper in a few week period. And charging her $20,000 a year for the privilege. That's crazy.

Forum List

Back