Universal Health Care

The doctors screwed up, has nothing to do with universal healthcare.
“The surgeons should have been aware that it is prohibited to use an alcohol-based disinfectant during surgical procedures performed with an electric scalpel,” Deputy Health Minister Horatiu Moldovan added.
--------------------------------------------------
the new York post is bias, and well look at the doctor mishaps here in the USA, the country with the highest cost of healthcare.

“The surgeons should have been aware that it is prohibited to use an alcohol-based disinfectant during surgical procedures performed with an electric scalpel,” Deputy Health Minister Horatiu Moldovan added.
the new York post is bias, and well look at the doctor mishaps here in the USA, the country with the highest cost of healthcare.

All government run medical systems are doomed to a deterioration of care.

Example: I have a friend in France who could not get an appointment for her sister's painful eye condition for 8 weeks. I have read several similar accounts from all over Europe and Canada. Crap systems.

Example: I have a friend in France who could not get an appointment for her sister's painful eye condition for 8 weeks. I have read several similar accounts from all over Europe and Canada. Crap systems.

Funny France's government pays less than us, and we pay far more out of pocket on healthcare.

Yet, France lives longer.

it's a rare occurrence, but apparently it does happen & it has happened in america. UHC has nothing to do with it.

Surgical Fires

Funny France's government pays less than us, and we pay far more out of pocket on healthcare.

how long you live depends a lot on your life style....you can have Dr Crusher from the Enterprise as your Dr. if you dont follow her advice about how smoking and your eating habits are killing you....what good was it?...

how long you live depends a lot on your life style....you can have Dr Crusher from the Enterprise as your Dr. if you dont follow her advice about how smoking and your eating habits are killing you....what good was it?...

But Dr. Crusher had that laser-light wavy thing that fixed everything!

or you could step off a curb & get hit by a bus.

yea except that has nothing to do with health care....

What is Universal Health Care.

Nobody gives me the same answer.

basic well being

i was answering the part about after the fact. no healthcare = less than adequate chances for a favorable outcome.

basic well being

I wonder if you could get any more vague and subjective?

lol. sorry - i was gonna try to answer then i thought i left the thread, but musta hit the reply button. i guess i'll give it a shot. UHC is that basic well being healthcare is automatically covered without cost & other healthcare is as well, no premiums, no copays, co-ins etc. everything is 'covered' thru taxes.

basic well being

i was answering the part about after the fact. no healthcare = less than adequate chances for a favorable outcome.
for diseases yes.....but walking across the street and getting hit by a vehical?......

Forum List

Back