United Nations Ambassador Susan Rice Totally VINDICATED

You Obama haters are sooo transparent - and sooo irrelevant since Obama kicked your asses on November 6.

FACT: General Petraeus VINDICATED Susan Rice.

May god you hate the truth. The bitch went in front of the world in lied 5 fucking times about the cause of the terrorist attack.

Obama want in front of the UN dissing our freedom of speech. WTF?

I know you're retarded, but we learned the facts today straight from Petraeus. He signed off on the unclassified talking points Ambassador Rice used on the Sunday talk shows following the embassy attack. Even wingnut Rep. Peter King stated the same thing after the hearing.

.........................................................................................................................

Obama to UN: It's Not My Fault Stevens is Dead

by Joel B. Pollak
25 Sep 2012

Passing the buck in dramatic fashion on the world stage, President Barack Obama told the UN General Assembly this morning that the U.S. government was not responsible for the anti-Islam video that he once again blamed for recent attacks on U.S. embassies in the Middle East. He added that more guards at the U.S. consulate in Benghazi would not have helped save Ambassador Chris Stevens, and that the real problem was "deeper causes" such as religious intolerance.

"t will not be enough to put more guards in front of an Embassy; or to put out statements of regret, and wait for the outrage to pass," Obama told the assembled diplomats and heads of state. "If we are serious about those ideals, we must speak honestly about the deeper causes of this crisis....Today, we must affirm that our future will be determined by people like Chris Stevens, and not by his killers. Today, we must declare that this violence and intolerance has no place among our United Nations."

While claiming that Al Qaeda had been weakened, Obama said that the attacks on U.S. embassies were in fact a natural outcome of misunderstandings on both sides--of "difficulties of reconciling tradition and faith with the diversity and interdependence of the modern world." He proceeded to attack the infamous anti-Islam video:

Read more:
Obama to UN: It's Not My Fault Stevens is Dead

Therefore, two weeks after the attack, Obama was still in denial. According to Petraeus the intelligence from the CIA to the president clearly stated it was a terrorist attack. Who changed the content of the information? Was it Clapper, Brennan, Jarrett, Axelrod, or Oblamer himself. Wait, Oblamer was too busy with his trip to Vegas. So much so, that he was asleep before the attack was over That leaves the others.

You Obama haters are sooo transparent - and sooo irrelevant since Obama kicked your asses on November 6.

What are you talking about?

A lie is a lie is a lie!:mad:

Who removed Al Quadia from the talking points?

Have you noticed how the birthers have finally given up? well, at least 99% of them...

These idiots will give up on Benghazi eventually too. Of course the bad news is that by then they'll have found something at least as stupid to obsess on.

May god you hate the truth. The bitch went in front of the world in lied 5 fucking times about the cause of the terrorist attack.

Obama want in front of the UN dissing our freedom of speech. WTF?

I know you're retarded, but we learned the facts today straight from Petraeus. He signed off on the unclassified talking points Ambassador Rice used on the Sunday talk shows following the embassy attack. Even wingnut Rep. Peter King stated the same thing after the hearing.

SO because the lie came from the CIA philandering CIA director, we're just supposed to believe it? Even in the face of the truth we have known just 6 hours after the attack. The lie that the WH insisted upon telling for over a week after the attack?
And now Patreus who has been told not go off the reservation or lose his pension while his paramour would surely be brought up on charges of possessing classified documents and other violations, do you really think he is going to defy the Company?
I have another question regarding this business of "talking points"....What the fuck is THAT?..
The administration instead of telling the American people the truth is now issuing "talking points?
The definition of talking points is roughly idle bullshit to keep the people from concentrating and focusing on the REAL truth about an issue or event.
We do not want nor deserve talking points( AKA BULLSHIT) from our government.
Few people except the Obama worshipers and the uninformed stooges will swallow this story as the White House is feeding the country.
There is no doubt there will be polls rolled out by such unbiased organizations such as NBC CBS /USA Today, The NYT who will all show results the majority of the American people ( about 500 in each poll) say the government is telling the truth. Or did a great job or some other fluff response.
And of course the State Controlled MSM will gleefully report that once again Dear Leader was THE MAN on this one.

Have you noticed how the birthers have finally given up? well, at least 99% of them...

These idiots will give up on Benghazi eventually too. Of course the bad news is that by then they'll have found something at least as stupid to obsess on.

I know. It's so dumb to care about the death of others and to have a moral view that tells you that lying is not right. What are all of these people thinking? :badgrin:

There was NO YOUTUBE VIDEO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that was a lie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It NEVER HAPPENED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and Rice knew it all the time while she was lying!

Obama kissed the muslim bortherhoods ass over our first amendment. I'll fight and die before I give up my freedom of speech.

Don't ever tell me you're for freedom of speech. Fuck the islamic world too hell.

Your depression has to end soon. Go ahead and start taking your meds again. In a couple of days, the election will be a distant memory. Your family and friends will also appreciate you more if you began bathing daily once more.

TIME HEALS ALL WOUNDS...AND ELECTION LOSSES...:clap2:

Stupid bitch....Petreaus said today the CIA stated AQ was involved in the attack but someone in the White House removed it from his notes. Your fellow scumbag Rice either knew about the changed report or was a sacrifical lamb for Obamination's cover up.

Who removed Al Quadia from the talking points?

Huh? al Qaeda was never included in Susan Rice's talking points, so how could it be removed?

Why do you NaziCons hate Susan Rice? She is a brilliant lady and has been a great UN ambassador. She would also be a great Secretary of State.

Oh yes..Never mind that she made a grave error and may have been knowingly not telling the truth. That's ok. But don't dare criticize a member of a politically correct protected class.
Yes, let's just toss reality out of the window.
Hey, Rice is in the Big Water now. If she can't dance with the big dogs, she had better get on the porch.
She CHOSE to be in public service. She placed herself in the fish bowl. Too bad.
She can always resign if it's too tough for her.

Lying? What did she lie about? She only made public what the intelligence community provided to her at the time.

Read again: What was she doing on TV repeating CIA talking points?

As UN ambassador, that's part of her job.

No it isn't...In fact, I have never seen a UN Ambassador touring the Sunday talk circuit. EVER.
You cannot make up shit like this and believe you'll get away with it, do you?

So those of you on the left are so desperate to protect Obama your ready to completely ignore Benghazi and the fact that our Ambassador his aide and two former Navy Seals were murdered there that matters more to you than getting to the truth of how and why this happened. If you want to talk about something that is truly pathetic that is.

Rep. Peter King (R-NY) has admitted that the CIA and intelligence community approved U.S. Ambassador to the U.N. Susan Rice’s talking points before she made her much-derided Sept. 16 appearance on several Sunday news shows to discuss the attacks in Benghazi. King, one of the most outspoken critics of the Obama administration’s response to the attack, came to his conclusion following testimony from former CIA Director David Petraeus.

More: GOP Rep Admits CIA Approved U.N. Ambassador's Talking Points On Libya | ThinkProgress

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=tpu-CTORdXo]Rep. King Admits CIA Approved Susan Rice's Talking Points - YouTube[/ame]

Liberals believe if they remove vital information from a report, they aren't lying when they don't mention it to the public.

"The house burned down" is their report but they fail to mention an islamic terrorist placed a bomb which blew up the building.

She was speaking as UN Ambassador, second highest position in the State Department. What was she doing on TV repeating CIA talking points?

I don't think she said anything that was wrong because she qualified her statements at the time.

However, that is a good question. I think the Obama Administration may (stress "may") have been grooming her for the SoS job by giving her some visibility. Turns out it worked.

Forum List

Back