United Church of Christ votes on divestment to support Palestinians

Palestine is in ruin because of there corrupt Hamas government that would rather kill Jews than help there own people. Jews are the perfect scape goat. I mean it worked for Hitler :p
Anti-Semites geez

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Poor Ruddy.

"6/25/15 at 2:25 PM

Foreign investment in Israel drops by 50%"

Foreign investment in Israel drops by 50

OFF TOPIC DEFLECTION AGAIN

By the way why do you lie when the reality is in your link. It was not a drop of 50% in foreign investment was it just direct foreign investment. And that worldwide foreign investment dropped for the same period

Basically what happened is he found a reporter known for mutilating the facts and distorting the truth, as he does all the time. Type the authors name in the Google search bar and see how many bullshit anti-American anti Israel articles he's produced.

This is what always happens in order with MonteNazi the bullshitter:

Bullshit, Jerkoff, mutilate, distort, fail, moan, whine, QUICK, CHANGE TOPIC!

Jerkoff, fail, jerkoff, fail, jerkoff, fail:

Israeli Economy Saw Highest Growth in Years in Fourth Quarter of 2014 Jewish Israel News Algemeiner.com

Israeli Economy Saw Massive 7 Percent Growth in Fourth Quarter of 2014

Israel's economy grew by 7 percent in the fourth quarter of 2014.

JNS.orgThe Israeli economy grew 7 percent in the last quarter of 2014, its highest rate of growth in recent years, Israel’s Central Bureau of Statistics reported.

In the third quarter of 2014, the Israeli economy grew only 0.3 percent while the war with Hamas was ongoing. The economy grew 1.5 percent in last year’s second quarter. By the end of 2014, Israel’s total economic value crossed the trillion-shekel threshold and reached its highest-ever amount: 1.09 trillion shekels ($278 billion).

Also in the fourth quarter of 2014, new car purchases jumped 75.5 percent in Israel, while purchases of refrigerators, televisions, washing machines, and dryers all increased about 22 percent. Purchases of clothing and footwear increased 10.3 percent, while spending on airfare for trips abroad rose 8.1 percent. The growth figures indicate that Israel’s military operation in Gaza took a smaller-than-expected toll on the country’s economy.

giphy.gif

Still into hitting women Ruddy, I see. You need to be taught a lesson that misogamy is not acceptable.

Never hit a woman in my life.

The Palestinians and Islamists you side with are well known for their abuse of women.

The Palestinians and Islamists you side with are well known for their abuse of women.

Why are you so enthusiastic about "bitch slapping" Ruddy?

I enjoy slapping Nazi bullies like you. "Palestinians" have a horrible record when it comes to their treatment of women, mr. "Women's rights".

I enjoy slapping Nazi bullies like you. "Palestinians" have a horrible record when it comes to their treatment of women, mr. "Women's rights".

Well, with your love of "bitch slapping" you can't be considered normal in the western sense. By the way, if we ever met in person, you would reconsider attempting to slap me, trust me. Your threat is innocuous but I don't think that threatening physical violence is allowed here.

You failed again. Israeli economy is showing record growth. The drop as due to a global decline. Your bullshit article confirms this:

The report also notes that FDI fell globally, from €1.3tn in 2013 to €1.1tn in 2014, a drop of 16%. This global decline was caused by a number of geopolitical factors, such as instability in the Middle East and tensions between the West and Russia over Ukraine.

Oooops!
Sorry Roudy,.... but take away all the Begged money you receive from overseas,your so called economy is Fcuked.......fact......a few years ago even Nitandyarhoo trawled through Jewish communities in Australia Begging for CASH.I suggest it is You that should stop JERKING,WANKING,TOSSING YOURSELF OFF......anyhow I heard you are shooting Blanks anyway.steve......at this rate you'll go blind.

You failed again. Israeli economy is showing record growth. The drop as due to a global decline. Your bullshit article confirms this:

The report also notes that FDI fell globally, from €1.3tn in 2013 to €1.1tn in 2014, a drop of 16%. This global decline was caused by a number of geopolitical factors, such as instability in the Middle East and tensions between the West and Russia over Ukraine.

Oooops!
Sorry Roudy,.... but take away all the Begged money you receive from overseas,your so called economy is Fcuked.......fact......a few years ago even Nitandyarhoo trawled through Jewish communities in Australia Begging for CASH.I suggest it is You that should stop JERKING,WANKING,TOSSING YOURSELF OFF......anyhow I heard you are shooting Blanks anyway.steve......at this rate you'll go blind.

Oh look who showed up, the drunk Islamist kangaroo breath from Down Under. Now if someone could translate what he said from donkey to human language I'll try to come up with an answer.

Well, with your love of "bitch slapping" you can't be considered normal in the western sense. By the way, if we ever met in person, you would reconsider attempting to slap me, trust me. Your threat is innocuous but I don't think that threatening physical violence is allowed here.
Not physical, but mental bitch slapping, Dood. Roudy wouldn't hit a sissy.

Not physical, but mental bitch slapping, Dood. Roudy wouldn't hit a sissy.

I wouldn't even get close to him. I bet Monte has that special rotten urine smell that's considered a weapon of mass destruction. In fact the Palestinians have requested he bottle it up and sell it to them.

Forum List

Back