Unions threaten to disrupt Super Bowl

Organized labor is at it again. Due to the upcoming vote to transition Indiana from a forced union state to a right to work state, union leaders are planning to disrupt the Super Bowl and related activities. This is the correct way for unions to endear themselves to the general public.
Yep, they should block traffic, use "rule book slowdowns" threaten people with physical harm, etc ad nauseum.
Unions, already unpopular with taxpayers are not going to gain any sympathy from Super Bowl visitors in Indianapolis.
Unions Threaten To Occupy Super Bowl Over Right To Work - Investors.com
Bosma Decries Super Bowl 'Threat And Intimidation' - Politics News Story - WRTV Indianapolis
Oh please. Let them.... it will be the biggest fucking mistake they ever did.

I dont plan on watching a bunch of overpaid men play a kids game anyway. They surely dont earn what they make.

If IKEA workers demand more pay and benefits then the company will just lay off some workers or close various locations or eventually go out of business.

It is basic economics, if a company can only afford to pay the workforce $6/hr and they demand $10/hr well some workers need to be fired or the business will eventually close. :eusa_whistle:

IKEA Workers In Maryland Vote To Unionize

I guess unions aren't completely dead yet.

I dont plan on watching a bunch of overpaid men play a kids game anyway. They surely dont earn what they make.
oh so superior. :rolleyes:

Spoken like someone who doesn't understand the game and wishes to make his ignorance a virtue.

If IKEA workers demand more pay and benefits then the company will just lay off some workers or close various locations or eventually go out of business.

It is basic economics, if a company can only afford to pay the workforce $6/hr and they demand $10/hr well some workers need to be fired or the business will eventually close. :eusa_whistle:

I guess unions aren't completely dead yet.

That's the risk run in a foreign company that does business here because it makes money. It's not an American company. There is no loyalty owed to American workers. Cut the profit down to where the company does not find doing business here worthwhile and they will simply close up and go.

Well if they are only going to pay $10 per hour then why would anyone work for them? Heck if they can get the workers to make them their profits for $5 an hour then why arent they leaving now?

Speaking of pay such as $10 per hour. That isnt a job than any adult should ever apply for. Thats a job for kids.

I'm shocked you can operate a computer.

Well if they are only going to pay $10 per hour then why would anyone work for them? Heck if they can get the workers to make them their profits for $5 an hour then why arent they leaving now?

Speaking of pay such as $10 per hour. That isnt a job than any adult should ever apply for. Thats a job for kids.
and what job pays 10 bucks an hour in your area? Betcha you'd be surprised mr. holier than thou..

I see sticking up for the middle class is not welcome here. Wanting people to get a fair wage is not welcome. Sounds like a group of CEO's.

I see sticking up for the middle class is not welcome here. Wanting people to get a fair wage is not welcome. Sounds like a group of CEO's.

That isnt it, your are just an idiot.

When I started my business, I didnt even get the big salary.

Your idea of business is so far off the mark the only sensible thing to do is make fun of you.

The cut wages and change overtime rules surely stands out. Scary that we live in a country in which this is able to take place.

Forum List

Back