Unions Hold California Hostage

We care about them because they make us money.
No, you don't.

They don't care about us because we cost them too much money.
They don't care about you because you are overpriced and under productive.

PS. I hope you care for your company when they cut your pay $10K a year and jack up your healthcare costs. Sucker.
I'll put what I made 10 years ago against what you make now, and mine pot is still bigger.

Keep dreaming those Karl Marx Champaign dreams, without business there is no economy.

Actually, it turns out we are actually very productive. Just overpaid.

I made $85K 10 years ago and $75K now.

If you make more than that, it won't help here, because it'll just expose you for being out of touch with reality.

And a greedy son of a bitch who's just scared that you'll have to compete on a even playing field.

You don't want Refs watching (regulations). You want no rules so you can cheat. We know.

We care about American wages, American workers and American jobs.
Too bad you don't care about the American companies that make the other three possible, that is why you never get anywhere.

Amen brother... booboo doesn't get it... he/she has never run a business... liberals do not understand business that is why they think the way they do.

You dummy, Americans NOW aren't producing anything. There is no GDP without a DOMESTIC PRODUCT. What do we make? We've been warning you about your side turning us into a service society.

There is no end to your way. Or there is. It is when the masses are poor. When people realize this, they vote against you. And you are as right wing as the come.

I don't want to work for the government. In fact, isn't that all that Bush's job growth was all about? Blackwater, Haloburton, government contracts, bank bailouts. The only profits made under Bush were fake. Housing, oil and healthcare. You ripped us off!!

Only your way we socializes the losses and privatize all the profits. So your rich buddies that you slave for get rich and the country goes broke. And you don't benefit, yet you are the biggest cheerleader. Stupid.

And your healthcare free marketeers have shown how scared they are of a government healthcare. They won't even allow them a seat at the table. They know it would crush your private healthcare providers, even though you have scared the audience into thinking government will fuck it up even worse.

That's impossible. Do I want the government in between me and my doctor? No, but thats not nearly as scary as a FOR PROFIT company being in between us and they are trying to maximize their profits at my expense. And they have jacked up the costs 191% since 2001. Right about when Bush took over.

Bottom line is that your way costs much much more and turns out to be not so effective. Plus your way is risky.

hey ding dong. A product does not have to be a thing that is manufactured. A product can be a new design, an improved process, a computer program etc.

And you conveniently forget that your democratic heroes all voted to socialize losses as you say. So admit it and stop whining about GWB.

And please tell me. What is "my way"?

You mean the government taking less of our money so that we can decide where, when, if and how to spend, save or invest it? that way?

you believe that letting people keep more of their own money and getting government out of our lives is risky?

No you're not a left wing wacko barking moonbat at all.

You still deny that the US not manufacturing anything is a problem. :cuckoo:

when did I deny that? Part of the reason the US manufactures less is that labor costs too much and that makes products too expensive and less competitive. It ain't rocket science. What needs to be done is to find other products to market not just assembly line manufactured goods.

We voted to socialize the losses, but we were not the ones who said we should privatize all the profits, which is what caused us the losses. Deregulating the banks/wallstreet/mortgage industries.

Profits are private and losses should be private as well. the government should have nothing to do with either. You can't keep criticizing one faction and not the other when they BOTH voted for bail outs.

And what is your way? The right wing Republican way. The kind of people who have been brainwashed with talk like this (the government taking less of our money so that we can decide where, when, if and how to spend, save or invest it & you believe that letting people keep more of their own money and getting government out of our lives) while their party leaders rape the treasury and instead of raising your taxes to pay for it, they just rack up the debt.

You idiot. if we demand the government get smaller it will. but you keep voting the party line for people who have done nothing but make government bigger, more expensive and more intrusive. YOU are at fault not the republican or democrat parties. YOU want higher taxes. YOU want more government. YOU want to be less responsible for your own life and if that means everyone else pays for it, it's just fine by you.

Your way is the sucker way. I can't believe you guys lost the last two elections so badly and yet you are still sticking to the same talking points.

And "my guys" have not lost two elections because "my guys" are not republicans. they're not democrats either. I don't have any guys is the fucking government.

(the government taking less of our money so that we can decide where, when, if and how to spend, save or invest it? that way?

you believe that letting people keep more of their own money and getting government out of our lives )

Its like I'm back in the fucking 90's. Are you fucking serious?

You really do believe that government is the answer to everything don't you. You have such little faith in people that you don't want them to control their own lives.

You want, no you NEED the government to tell you what to eat, drink, how much you can make and where and on what you should spend what little money they don't take because you are pathetic. And because you are so pathetic, you can't see that some of us neither want nor need the fucking government to control every aspect of our lives.

Too bad you don't care about the American companies that make the other three possible, that is why you never get anywhere.

Amen brother... booboo doesn't get it... he/she has never run a business... liberals do not understand business that is why they think the way they do.

I know...liberals like Warren Buffet and Steve Jobs just don't understand business :lol:

We care about them because they make us money.
No, you don't.

PS. I hope you care for your company when they cut your pay $10K a year and jack up your healthcare costs. Sucker.
I'll put what I made 10 years ago against what you make now, and mine pot is still bigger.

Keep dreaming those Karl Marx Champaign dreams, without business there is no economy.

If you make more than that, it won't help here, because it'll just expose you for being out of touch with reality.

And a greedy son of a bitch who's just scared that you'll have to compete on a even playing field.

You don't want Refs watching (regulations). You want no rules so you can cheat. We know.

If you really make 75K a year....which with your credibility into play, I'm not so sure... But, as much time you spend on this board, your overpaid...no bones about it.

Last edited:
Just posted this a while ago on another thread, but it seems to fit better here:

Here's another interesting article involving the SEIU and Obama. Remember up above I showed that the head of ACORN, Wade Rathke, is the founder and chief organizer of SEIU, which donated $33 million to President Obama's campaign last year.
George F. Will - The Obama Administration's Economic Lawlessness

Tincture of Lawlessness
Obama's Overreaching Economic Policies

By George F. Will
Thursday, May 14, 2009

Anyone, said T.S. Eliot, could carve a goose, were it not for the bones. And anyone could govern as boldly as his whims decreed, were it not for the skeletal structure that keeps civil society civil -- the rule of law. The Obama administration is bold. It also is careless regarding constitutional values and is acquiring a tincture of lawlessness.

In February, California's Democratic-controlled Legislature, faced with a $42 billion budget deficit, trimmed $74 million (1.4 percent) from one of the state's fastest-growing programs, which provides care for low-income and incapacitated elderly people and which cost the state $5.42 billion last year. The Los Angeles Times reports that "loose oversight and bureaucratic inertia have allowed fraud to fester."

But the Service Employees International Union collects nearly $5 million a month from 223,000 caregivers who are members. And the Obama administration has told California that unless the $74 million in cuts are rescinded, it will deny the state $6.8 billion in stimulus money.

Such a federal ukase (the word derives from czarist Russia; how appropriate) to a state legislature is a sign of the administration's dependency agenda -- maximizing the number of people and institutions dependent on the federal government. For the first time, neither sales nor property nor income taxes are the largest source of money for state and local governments. The federal government is.

The SEIU says the cuts violate contracts negotiated with counties. California officials say the state required the contracts to contain clauses allowing pay to be reduced if state funding is.

Story continues....

No, you don't.

If you really make 75K a year....which with your credibility into play, I'm not so sure... But, as much time you spend on this board, your overpaid...no bones about it.

I don't have a credibility issue on these boards. You can disagree with my beliefs, but I don't think you'll find me lying. I take offense to that and hope your kidneys fail. :lol:

So basically I do make more than you. What a piece of shit bragger you are and it turns out you don't even make a lot of money. HA! You think $75K is a lot. HA! Broke ass. You're probably a southerner I bet.

And, I only make $35K salary. The rest is commission. So clearly I'm hitting my goals. In sales, you are measured by your sales. Everyone in my office says, "imagine what you could make if you put as much energy into sales as you do politics".

And a lot of people in my office are like you right wing greedy ignorant bastards. So afraid they'll be giving something up if healthcare goes to single payer that they don't realize that the healthcare industry is ripping them off.

And they don't think our jobs could ever go to India or down south, yet they are starting to. Now we compete with Fort Worth Texas and THEY are sending jobs to india. Yea, I work for the man. What else can I do? And they have taken money away from all of us. Even my right wing co workers admit this year they have to sell more and will make less.

Or how about my pharma buddies who lost their jobs. They voted for Bush thinking the GOP was good to their industry. And they are, but they just don't give a fuck about the employees.

Do you know how many people I know that considered themselves conservatives and voted for Bush that ended up voting for Obama? Why are you still clinging to failure?

hey ding dong. A product does not have to be a thing that is manufactured. A product can be a new design, an improved process, a computer program etc.

And you conveniently forget that your democratic heroes all voted to socialize losses as you say. So admit it and stop whining about GWB.

And please tell me. What is "my way"?

You mean the government taking less of our money so that we can decide where, when, if and how to spend, save or invest it? that way?

you believe that letting people keep more of their own money and getting government out of our lives is risky?

No you're not a left wing wacko barking moonbat at all.

when did I deny that? Part of the reason the US manufactures less is that labor costs too much and that makes products too expensive and less competitive. It ain't rocket science. What needs to be done is to find other products to market not just assembly line manufactured goods.

Profits are private and losses should be private as well. the government should have nothing to do with either. You can't keep criticizing one faction and not the other when they BOTH voted for bail outs.

You idiot. if we demand the government get smaller it will. but you keep voting the party line for people who have done nothing but make government bigger, more expensive and more intrusive. YOU are at fault not the republican or democrat parties. YOU want higher taxes. YOU want more government. YOU want to be less responsible for your own life and if that means everyone else pays for it, it's just fine by you.

And "my guys" have not lost two elections because "my guys" are not republicans. they're not democrats either. I don't have any guys is the fucking government.

(the government taking less of our money so that we can decide where, when, if and how to spend, save or invest it? that way?

you believe that letting people keep more of their own money and getting government out of our lives )

Its like I'm back in the fucking 90's. Are you fucking serious?

You really do believe that government is the answer to everything don't you. You have such little faith in people that you don't want them to control their own lives.

You want, no you NEED the government to tell you what to eat, drink, how much you can make and where and on what you should spend what little money they don't take because you are pathetic. And because you are so pathetic, you can't see that some of us neither want nor need the fucking government to control every aspect of our lives.

So wrong on so many levels.

Yes I have. I started my own business and I ran a start up for an IT guy who knew how to fix computers but didn't know how to run a business.

And I know that when the GOP talks about small business', they aren't talking about companies with 5-10 employees.

They are talking about companies that you and I wouldn't even consider small.

And, you must have never worked for someone else, because you clearly don't get it.

Yes I have. I started my own business and I ran a start up for an IT guy who knew how to fix computers but didn't know how to run a business.

And I know that when the GOP talks about small business', they aren't talking about companies with 5-10 employees.

And, you must have never worked for someone else, because you clearly don't get it.

read BooBoo started his own business and failed, then ran another business for someone else and failed. Now he's a salesman.

I dont really get the deal about "American unions" since, compared to nearly every European country, their funding, amount of people and level of organisation is by far less than the one of a normal European Trade union like f.e. the German verdi.

Europe didnt really brake down because of them, I fail to see why America should.
Note that European trade union were a bit more successfull in preventing outscourcing (Europe outsourced a bit less than the US), and you can really argue that outsourcing is ever good for the nation that is beeing outscourced.

btw. Health Care workers enjoy a nice advantadge because they are difficult to outscource :D

You are in over your head if you think $40,000.00 in commissions
qualifies you as a business owner,you have no clue,I have office people who earn more than that. I have been telling you people from Michigan you have no business talking about how a business should act either small or large . Just shut up and go help with your money fix you poorest of all states get back to the prosperous level it once was.

read BooBoo started his own business and failed, then ran another business for someone else and failed. Now he's a salesman.

No shame in trying to start a business and not succeeding. Its tough. You'd know that if you ever tried. Or if you didn't have daddy helping you.

And, I never stopped being a salesman.

And, the business I ran collapsed because Bush got hit on 9-11. AND I started my own small business after that IT consulting business collapsed. And now my business is just a small side job. I hated doing it. Car detailing. YUCK! Now there's a job this American won't do. :lol:

Actually, the IT Consulting Company is doing GREAT now. I found 10 big companies who outsourced their IT work to the company I worked for. So the owners now have all the business they need because of me. They couldn't afford employees, but needed me to find them some new business.

Just don't ask them to go out and find new business, because they can't, unless it is a referral from one of their existing accounts.

And they just couldn't save any money. Whenever they got any money from the sales I made, they blew it. Or owed someone. Trust me, that failure was the fault of the owner who didn't want to be a worker bee. He wanted to be the owner when we needed his computer skills and billable hours.

When I left, the company owed me $10K. It took them 2 years to pay me off. I didn't sue. I let him pay me a little bit each time.

And so that business didn't grow because of the stupid business owner who was very smart at fixing computers, but a terrible business man.

I dont really get the deal about "American unions" since, compared to nearly every European country, their funding, amount of people and level of organisation is by far less than the one of a normal European Trade union like f.e. the German verdi.

Europe didnt really brake down because of them, I fail to see why America should.
Note that European trade union were a bit more successfull in preventing outscourcing (Europe outsourced a bit less than the US), and you can really argue that outsourcing is ever good for the nation that is beeing outscourced.

btw. Health Care workers enjoy a nice advantadge because they are difficult to outscource :D

This is an assault on all American labor, not just unions. Unions are just the first to be attacked.

No shame in trying to start a business and not succeeding. Its tough. You'd know that if you ever tried. Or if you didn't have daddy helping you.

My father was killed when i was 2 years old and I've been on my own since i was 16. i didn't live in my mom's basement til i was 30 like you.

And, I never stopped being a salesman.

And you're proud of that? what do you produce BooBoo? didn't you say production jobs are the most important?

And, the business I ran collapsed because Bush got hit on 9-11. AND I started my own small business after that IT consulting business collapsed. And now my business is just a small side job. I hated doing it. Car detailing. YUCK! Now there's a job this American won't do. :lol:

so again you shown you can't run a business unless it's slinging a rag and a bottle of Armor all

Actually, the IT Consulting Company is doing GREAT now. I found 10 big companies who outsourced their IT work to the company I worked for. So the owners now have all the business they need because of me. They couldn't afford employees, but needed me to find them some new business.

and you were so necessary they canned you. too bad

Just don't ask them to go out and find new business, because they can't, unless it is a referral from one of their existing accounts.

referrals are the best source of new business. we're up 20% over last year because of referrals

And they just couldn't save any money. Whenever they got any money from the sales I made, they blew it. Or owed someone. Trust me, that failure was the fault of the owner who didn't want to be a worker bee. He wanted to be the owner when we needed his computer skills and billable hours.

so as usual, it was someone else's fault.

When I left, the company owed me $10K. It took them 2 years to pay me off. I didn't sue. I let him pay me a little bit each time.

stupid you. you didn't even have a contract did you?

And so that business didn't grow because of the stupid business owner who was very smart at fixing computers, but a terrible business man.

and you were stupid enough to work for a stupid business person. You couldn't see that you'd get screwed.

Failed business people always blame there failure on something or someone--fool failure is always your own fault face it and get some
tunasity because never giving up and accepting responsibility for your own sucesses or failures is what business is all about-hence the real reason for unions as unions hate accountability and only the bosses have to be accountable

I don't have a credibility issue on these boards. You can disagree with my beliefs, but I don't think you'll find me lying. I take offense to that and hope your kidneys fail. :lol:

So basically I do make more than you. What a piece of shit bragger you are and it turns out you don't even make a lot of money. HA! You think $75K is a lot. HA! Broke ass. You're probably a southerner I bet.

And, I only make $35K salary. The rest is commission. So clearly I'm hitting my goals. In sales, you are measured by your sales. Everyone in my office says, "imagine what you could make if you put as much energy into sales as you do politics".

And a lot of people in my office are like you right wing greedy ignorant bastards. So afraid they'll be giving something up if healthcare goes to single payer that they don't realize that the healthcare industry is ripping them off.

And they don't think our jobs could ever go to India or down south, yet they are starting to. Now we compete with Fort Worth Texas and THEY are sending jobs to india. Yea, I work for the man. What else can I do? And they have taken money away from all of us. Even my right wing co workers admit this year they have to sell more and will make less.

Or how about my pharma buddies who lost their jobs. They voted for Bush thinking the GOP was good to their industry. And they are, but they just don't give a fuck about the employees.

Do you know how many people I know that considered themselves conservatives and voted for Bush that ended up voting for Obama? Why are you still clinging to failure?

Can you answer why Gunny made you apologize To Willow?
I do believe YOU TOLD A BIG FAT LIE ABOUT HER BOBO

That's why I have to put your credibility into play when you make statements
I never said how much, I make bobo. All I've ever stated was that I retired at 57.
I never did state that 75,000 or 85,000 was a lot of money. I just questioned your credibilty, and I stated you were overpaid. So go pound sand bobo.

Last edited:
Let's have it your way BoooBoo. We'll ALL work for the government. We'll ALL get big fat pay raises every year because government pay is not subject to market forces.

it will be democrat nirvana. The government pays everyone one week then takes taxes from everyone to pay them the next week. The perpetual self sustaining tax. it doesn't matter that government employees produce nothing of any value all that matters is that government employees get higher and higher pay every year no matter what the economy is doing.

You cannot be pro-jobs and anti-business.

"government employees produce nothing of any value"?.......ill have you know Skull ...that it is guys like me who deliver all those nice ads to your mailbox every day....now i bet your sorry you said that.....:eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back