Jesse Ventura Speaks

Kevin_Kennedy

Defend Liberty
Aug 27, 2008
Jesse Ventura appeared on Larry King Live this week and spoke his mind, pulling no punches, telling it like it is, as only a former pro wrestler, former Navy Seal and former Governor of Minnesota can. Larry King asked Ventura his opinions on a variety of political subjects and Ventura began the interview by calling former Senator Norm Coleman a hypocrite and that was just the beginning.

Ventura took on Norm Coleman for delaying the inevitable and refusing to concede to Al Franken when Coleman himself, called for Franken to concede before the recount, saying Coleman has always been a hypocrite.

Jesse Ventura Speaks: Wants Cheney on a Waterboard, Bush Worst President | ChattahBox News Blog

[youtube]m9yfMdNC6cQ[/youtube]

The rest of the interview can be viewed at the link.

Wow...we all know how important Jesse "The Body" Ventura is. No wonder CNN's numbers are in the tank.

Wow...we all know how important Jesse "The Body" Ventura is. No wonder CNN's numbers are in the tank.

He makes some good points in the interview.

And I believe its Jesse "The Mind" now. ;)

LOL...it would seem necessary to make that adjustment as life goes on...

Not so sure he's ready to rumble with that brain though...he's kinda jumped around in his political posture hasnt' he?

He makes some good points in the interview.

And I believe its Jesse "The Mind" now. ;)

LOL...it would seem necessary to make that adjustment as life goes on...

Not so sure he's ready to rumble with that brain though...he's kinda jumped around in his political posture hasnt' he?

Not that I'm aware of.

Not only was Jesse a Governor, which is more that can be said for the people you usually get your marching orders from, but he was a Navy Seal. Why do you feel the need to talk shit on our nation's military service? Are are too stupid to realize that he speaks from direct experience specifically attained from his military service?

:cuckoo:

Not only was Jesse a Governor, which is more that can be said for the people you usually get your marching orders from, but he was a Navy Seal. Why do you feel the need to talk shit on our nation's military service? Are are too stupid to realize that he speaks from direct experience specifically attained from his military service?

Sure thing, SO since I was a Marine GySgt does THAT qualify me to run a State? If you say anything bad about MY political positions then YOU are doing what you JUST admonished this guy not to do.

So tell us Shogun? Why do YOU feel the need to talk shit to our Nation's Military service? Do you not realize we speak from direct experience specifically attained from our military service?

20080515_ventura2_33.jpg

Of course it's just Jesse Ventura...

ROFLMNAO...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9yf...5/jesse_ventura_c.php&feature=player_embedded

Last edited:

and dont forget he kicked Hulk Hogans ass.....he cheated,but he won the match....but he did cheat.....:eusa_eh:

Ahhhh...so now, being a governor is a qualifying thing? It sure as hell wasn't where Sara Palin was concerned. But I guess since she wasn't a Nave Seal and all that....she kinda got disqualified for not having any military experience.

Let's see...Jesse was a governor AND a Navy Seal and used his military experience as his knowledge base...hmmm...what the hell is Obama using? He didn't even fill a full term in politics and you'd probably have to knock him out cold before you got his Harvard ass in the ocean.

Sure thing, SO since I was a Marine GySgt does THAT qualify me to run a State? If you say anything bad about MY political positions then YOU are doing what you JUST admonished this guy not to do.

So tell us Shogun? Why do YOU feel the need to talk shit to our Nation's Military service? Do you not realize we speak from direct experience specifically attained from our military service?

Man, that had to feel good. BRAVO

:clap2:

ROFl... Now don't you know the usual suspects went DIVING for that one... only to have a little piece of them die, when they opened it and discovered that it was just another screw ball?

LOL... Funny stuff...

Last edited:
Why is Jesse a "screwball?"

First, he's from Minnesoooota... How far off that beam could he possibly be? Not only did they elect Jesse Ventura as their governor, they brough the first MULSIM TO CONGRESS, while we're at war with a fair chunk of ISLAM; and just short of HALF of the voters in that state VOTED TO PUT AL FRANKEN IN THE US SENATE!
Second, He likes to think of himself as a Libertarian, while simultaneously advocating for left-think...
Third... his 'governorship'...
Fourth: Did you WATCH the video?

Last edited:
Why is Jesse a "screwball?"

First, he's from Minnesoooota... How far off that beam could he possibly be? Not only did they elect Jesse Ventura as their governor, they brough the first MULSIM TO CONGRESS, while we're at war with a fair chunk of ISLAM; and just short of HALF of the voters in that state VOTED TO PUT AL FRANKEN IN THE US SENATE!
Second, He likes to think of himself as a Libertarian, while simultaneously advocating for left-think...
Third... his 'governorship'...
Fourth: Did you WATCH the video?

I've never heard him claim to be a Libertarian, he's an independent. He agrees with some Libertarian views, but not necessarily all of them. Yes, I watched the video, I made a thread about it a few days ago. I thought he made some good points.

I'd like to read that Cheyney has been waterboarded, too.

Then let him tell his inquistors that it's not torture.

I'm guessing he wouldn't last two minutes before he admitted what we all already know in our hearts.

Waterboarding is torture.

Forum List

Back