Government motors: Chinese-made cars to usa!

If they can't make a profit here it's hard to blame them for moving more operations to China... I want to be the first to thank the Obama administration for stealing our income and giving it to this company!

That's what happens when you get a bunch of lawyers trying to run a business...

My Way News - Chinese imports could bring GM political troubles

This is you and me subsodizing the company to outsource jobs. Yea, not happy about this.

No one will get rich in America if we aren't manufacturing here. Only a few on wallstreet will get rich.

There is no GDP without a Domestic Product

France protected its auto companies. When we try it, the GOP cries protectionism and isolationism. Its rediculous.

So feel free to bash Obama for this. Why don't you vote GOP in 2010. I'm sure they will bring a lot of jobs back to America. :eusa_liar:

If they can't make a profit here it's hard to blame them for moving more operations to China... I want to be the first to thank the Obama administration for stealing our income and giving it to this company!

What? GM is moving to China??? Toyota manufacturers fine cars right here in the good old US of KKKA..:lol:

While I have never stepped inside a walmart, this tactic sure hasn't hurt them. I was trying to understand how it is that Americans refuse to buy and support their own country. It seems that ideas and cheap trump good sense, people buy foreign made products/cars because they are cheap. They do not buy America products because a few Americans make good money because they are in a union. if someone can explain the sense of this to me, please do so. And before I hear it, our Buick is rated number one in quality, and our Saturn and past Pontiacs were all great cars as well as our American made Trek bicycles and craftsmen tools.

While I have never stepped inside a walmart, this tactic sure hasn't hurt them. I was trying to understand how it is that Americans refuse to buy and support their own country. It seems that ideas and cheap trump good sense, people buy foreign made products/cars because they are cheap. They do not buy America products because a few Americans make good money because they are in a union. if someone can explain the sense of this to me, please do so. And before I hear it, our Buick is rated number one in quality, and our Saturn and past Pontiacs were all great cars as well as our American made Trek bicycles and craftsmen tools.

no sir,, they are not cheap,, they cost less than what the uaw builds,, and they run longer, smoother and with less repair bills,, that's why.

Good. I hope all their cars are made in China from now on. I'm tired of the damned factory fatcats getting their golden forklift parachutes up there in Detroit. Time for those assholes to go get real jobs.

This is you and me subsodizing the company to outsource jobs. Yea, not happy about this.

No one will get rich in America if we aren't manufacturing here. Only a few on wallstreet will get rich.

There is no GDP without a Domestic Product

France protected its auto companies. When we try it, the GOP cries protectionism and isolationism. Its rediculous.

So feel free to bash Obama for this. Why don't you vote GOP in 2010. I'm sure they will bring a lot of jobs back to America. :eusa_liar:

WTF??? No one will get righ here without manufacturing here????? How many hourly assembly line workers do you know that are rich???

Are there no other jobs in this country besides manufacturing?????

Fact is Conservatives believe in lower corporate taxes, liberals believe in higher corporate taxes... You tell me which one will create more jobs....

since when has buy american ever been a philosophy of this country? imports used to be luxuries and still are. the very notion that one "should" buy american is actually anti american. america is about choice, freedom to make that choice.

and you're dead wrong about foreign made products being cheap. i thought you were clueless, but now i have absolutely no doubt. i am a toyota owner for over 10 years. they are NOT cheaper than american cars. i buy them because i dislike american cars, quality, aestetics etc...

trek bicycles....lord dude, do you live a cave? they do not make the best bicycles for the best price. have ever looked at new bikes? i'm buying a giant because it fits better, rides better, etc...

What? GM is moving to China??? Toyota manufacturers fine cars right here in the good old US of KKKA..:lol:

its ok they will be recalled .....using some kind of toxic material in the seats....

Forum List

Back