Union Thugs are being Identified Check it out

I will point being goaded if in fact they were does not warrant or justify attacking someone or tearing a tent down that's when you walk away which is what everyone who wants to defend this action would be saying if it had been a conservative group protesting and throwing the punches.

they completely destroyed a little black man's hot dog cart and called him all manner of racial and derogatory names,, that sound familiar? remember all the racial bullshit spewed forth during the occupy wall street movement, one of the pigs even had a movement on a police car.

I think Fox needs to release the unedited footage of what occured prior to the punches being thrown.

Eye witness accounts say Crowley was being an asshole and asking for a fight.

Would those eyewitnesses be other union members and supporters?

Ken Spitzley, a state agriculture department employee, told HuffPost that he walked to the protest at the state Capitol during a break from work and that he witnessed Crowder getting in protesters' faces.

"He was just after everybody," said the 56-year-old Spitzley, a procurement technician whose workplace is represented by the United Auto Workers. "There was no question he was there just to start a fight, to start some kind of trouble."

Steven Crowder Punched: Man Claims Fox News Contributor Goaded Other Union Protesters

Thats why he got hit, then walked off

I will point being goaded if in fact they were does not warrant or justify attacking someone or tearing a tent down that's when you walk away which is what everyone who wants to defend this action would be saying if it had been a conservative group protesting and throwing the punches.

I happen to agree. "Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent." Salvor Hardin quotes

However it does put the incident into a different perspective if Crowley was intentionally provoking them with insults.

And sometimes they don't even know what they're protesting. D'oh.

Five Metropolitan Regional Council of Carpenters members were walking the picket line today at the former Eckerd/Rite Aid location on the corner of Lewis Road and Ridge Pike.

The location is currently being remodeled into a Dollar Tree store, and the union members were there protesting against Camporini Contracting.

The union's picket signs accuse Camporini of not honoring "carpenter area wages and standards".

Tom Camporini told Patch that the union says he isn't paying the going rate, but they don't actually know what he pays his employees.

One picketer said he didn't know what the protest was about.

"We just get assigned to come and stand here," he said.

Picketers Protest Dollar Tree Contractor

Ken Spitzley, a state agriculture department employee, told HuffPost that he walked to the protest at the state Capitol during a break from work and that he witnessed Crowder getting in protesters' faces.

"He was just after everybody," said the 56-year-old Spitzley, a procurement technician whose workplace is represented by the United Auto Workers. "There was no question he was there just to start a fight, to start some kind of trouble."

Steven Crowder Punched: Man Claims Fox News Contributor Goaded Other Union Protesters

She was wearing skimpy clothes, Your Honor. She was ASKING to be raped!

Then she started rubbing her tight skimpy clothed little ass all over my croch your honor, then she bent over and pulled down her hot pants and said "you want some big boy?"

We would certainly want to look at what other footage FOX has. Have they edited the tape? They were eyewitnesses too. What happened before the punch and why aren't they showing it? This eyewitness thing goes both ways, especially if they're trying to fool us by not showing us everything.

Considering how many times Fox has been caught at this type of journalism (selective editing of footage to match the overriding talking point) all their stories are suspect.

It's the network that cried "WOLFE".

Turn off Fox.
It's Bad News for America.

You mean a whole total of zero times?

She was wearing skimpy clothes, Your Honor. She was ASKING to be raped!

Then she started rubbing her tight skimpy clothed little ass all over my croch your honor, then she bent over and pulled down her hot pants and said "you want some big boy?"

We understand. It's the victims fault.

Isn't it interesting how civil the left are when they don't get their way? They absolutely exhibit total disdain toward anyone with an opposing viewpoint, and now we see physical violence, what a way to win harts and minds. They hate Fox News because the truth or counter viewpoint discredits their agenda and points out the obvious.

Good pictures. And you liberal fools on this board, do you really think your stupid threads can undo evidence? Debunked my ass. :lol:

UNION THUG Who Beat Steven Crowder ID’ed – His Name Is Tony Camargo …Update: Second Goon Identified
Posted by Jim Hoft on Tuesday, December 11, 2012, 4:11 PM

tony.jpg

The union official who sucker punched Steven Crowder today in Michigan has been identified.
His name is Tony.

tony-union-thug-e1355265550540.jpg

ibew-local-e1355263743704.jpg

The union official who sucker punched Steven Crowder today in Michigan has been identified.
His name is Tony.

Tony Camargo

Union official Tony Camargo goes to work on Steven Crowder’s face–

Tony Camargo is a member of the IBEW. The IBEW local is 876, Grand Rapids, MI.

Next time he assaults a coknservative he may not want to wear his name on his jacket

On the actual video at the link his whole name flashes on the screen.

But here's the still.

tony-cummings1.jpg

Rest at link.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...crowder-ided-his-name-is-tony-cummings-video/

Quite the fatfuck. Must work real hard.

I happen to agree. "Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent." Salvor Hardin quotes

However it does put the incident into a different perspective if Crowley was intentionally provoking them with insults.

He asked him why he opposed RTW. Very provocative stuff.

I think Fox needs to release the unedited footage of what occured prior to the punches being thrown.

Eye witness accounts say Crowley was being an asshole and asking for a fight.

And what about the poor black hotdog vendor whose cart was smashed to smithereens and he was called racially explicit names?

What did he do except try to make a living selling hot dogs to OMG conservatives?

What about the assholes who tore down the tents and then cut up pieces to give to the other thugs as souvenirs?

It's appalling that liberals are just so into conservatives getting the shit kicked out of them let alone some poor vendor getting his livelihood smashed to pieces because he served hot dogs to conservatives.

Pathetic and disgusting are the kindest words I can use to describe your support for these actions.

Good pictures. And you liberal fools on this board, do you really think your stupid threads can undo evidence? Debunked my ass. :lol:

UNION THUG Who Beat Steven Crowder ID’ed – His Name Is Tony Camargo …Update: Second Goon Identified

tony.jpg

His name is Tony.

His name is Tony.

Tony Camargo

Next time he assaults a conservative he may not want to wear his name on his jacket

But here's the still.

tony-cummings1.jpg

Rest at link.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...crowder-ided-his-name-is-tony-cummings-video/

Good work Tony!!! :clap2:
No it wasn't. He shouldn't have done it.

I hope Crowder presses assault and battery charges against the sonofabitch. Maybe a few months behind bars with some "non-union" thugs will make him think twice about punching somebody he doesn't like. What a punk.

I wonder how tough ol' Tony will be in the shower.

Tony will be just fine if he goes to jail.

Inmates ...bullies in jail and prison only pick on people that will not fight. The last thing a prison bully wants is to get injured in a real fight...there are usually a lot of inmates waiting for their chance to get revenge.

Did you figure this out well you were reaching for the bar of soap you intentionally dropped when you were doing your own time?

tony.jpg

His name is Tony.

His name is Tony.

Tony Camargo

Next time he assaults a conservative he may not want to wear his name on his jacket

But here's the still.

tony-cummings1.jpg

Rest at link.

Good work Tony!!! :clap2:
Ya fell right into the trap, stupid.
This is unionism at it's finest.
And this is one of the reasons unions are DONE.
Yeah, good work Tony. Stupid fucking Ginzo.

I hope Crowder presses assault and battery charges against the sonofabitch. Maybe a few months behind bars with some "non-union" thugs will make him think twice about punching somebody he doesn't like. What a punk.

Tony will become somebody's "chick"...

Thanks, Tony!!!!!

Only a retard barbarian like you would support stuff like this.
Hey turquoise, do you really think there is any protection from criminal and civil sanctions from Tony the union thug?
This is a perfect representation of the labor movement.
And this is why big labor is rejected here.

Forum List

Back