Union Thugs are being Identified Check it out

I guess to scumbag progressives asking people to please stop tearing down a tent with women inside is provoking violence.... This is what unions look like.

And to think that our president is mum about the violence created by the union goons.
Obama sure didn't miss an opportunity to get in front of a camera and back them prior to the violence.
Just goes to show that Obama is bought and paid for by the unions, I guess.

I don't care if the protestors were "goaded". If you can't control your violent impulses, that's your own fault.

I'm not opposed to charging the protester in this case at all. However I have little sympathy for the victim in this case. Stick your hand in a hornet nest and what do you get?

I will point being goaded if in fact they were does not warrant or justify attacking someone or tearing a tent down that's when you walk away which is what everyone who wants to defend this action would be saying if it had been a conservative group protesting and throwing the punches.

I happen to agree. "Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent." Salvor Hardin quotes

However it does put the incident into a different perspective if Crowley was intentionally provoking them with insults.

He asked him why he opposed RTW. Very provocative stuff.

You were there and witness the entire encounter? Do tell then.

I think Fox needs to release the unedited footage of what occured prior to the punches being thrown.

Eye witness accounts say Crowley was being an asshole and asking for a fight.

And what about the poor black hotdog vendor whose cart was smashed to smithereens and he was called racially explicit names?

What did he do except try to make a living selling hot dogs to OMG conservatives?

What about the assholes who tore down the tents and then cut up pieces to give to the other thugs as souvenirs?

It's appalling that liberals are just so into conservatives getting the shit kicked out of them let alone some poor vendor getting his livelihood smashed to pieces because he served hot dogs to conservatives.

Pathetic and disgusting are the kindest words I can use to describe your support for these actions.

I don't support a violent response to assholes like Crowley. (Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent.) I'm just pointing out the guy who threw the punches on video was provoked. Nothing about the vendor, or the tearing down of the tent. But thanks for accusing me of that too.

Why do all the union thugs at these events look and act like Neanderthals?

Strike that... Neanderthals took care of themselves.

These goons are bellow Neanderthals on the chain of Evolution.

Union goons show their tiny minds by wearing satin jackets with logos that went out of style in the 80s....decades later in their 40s and 50s.

This is the morons we're dealing with....

Good pictures. And you liberal fools on this board, do you really think your stupid threads can undo evidence? Debunked my ass. :lol:

UNION THUG Who Beat Steven Crowder ID’ed – His Name Is Tony Camargo …Update: Second Goon Identified
Posted by Jim Hoft on Tuesday, December 11, 2012, 4:11 PM

tony.jpg

The union official who sucker punched Steven Crowder today in Michigan has been identified.
His name is Tony.

tony-union-thug-e1355265550540.jpg

ibew-local-e1355263743704.jpg

The union official who sucker punched Steven Crowder today in Michigan has been identified.
His name is Tony.

Tony Camargo

Union official Tony Camargo goes to work on Steven Crowder’s face–

Tony Camargo is a member of the IBEW. The IBEW local is 876, Grand Rapids, MI.

Next time he assaults a conservative he may not want to wear his name on his jacket

On the actual video at the link his whole name flashes on the screen.

But here's the still.

tony-cummings1.jpg

Rest at link.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...crowder-ided-his-name-is-tony-cummings-video/

I will point being goaded if in fact they were does not warrant or justify attacking someone or tearing a tent down that's when you walk away which is what everyone who wants to defend this action would be saying if it had been a conservative group protesting and throwing the punches.

I happen to agree. "Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent." Salvor Hardin quotes

However it does put the incident into a different perspective if Crowley was intentionally provoking them with insults.

Wait a minute. You libs are supposed to be all about freedom of speech?. Meaning, we have the absolute right to say whatever we wish without fear of repercussions.
Now, you are taking the position of "well if he provoked the union guy ,he got what he deserved"?....
So which is it? Freedom of speech? Or just the kind of speech with which only YOU agree is protected?
Be careful in your response. The hypocrisy bullshit-o-meter is active.

Okay. I was appalled at the violence of the union protester toward this Crowley Reporter. However when I heard the reports from witnesses of his abusiveness towards the Union man, I now have a different perspective in that Crowley was provoking a fight. The guy was stupid, incompetent to start swinging because that gives the asshole the footage he was seeking.

So what we've basically arrived at is this...it's "acceptable" for unions and left wing groups to resort to violence when they don't get their way politically. They will block streets and the access to legislatures so that average citizens can't get to work and opposition politicians can't legislate and they will break the law in doing so but that's "acceptable" because they believe strongly in their cause.

Wait a minute. You libs are supposed to be all about freedom of speech?. Meaning, we have the absolute right to say whatever we wish without fear of repercussions.
Now, you are taking the position of "well if he provoked the union guy ,he got what he deserved"?....
So which is it? Freedom of speech? Or just the kind of speech with which only YOU agree is protected?
Be careful in your response. The hypocrisy bullshit-o-meter is active.

Okay. I was appalled at the violence of the union protester toward this Crowley Reporter. However when I heard the reports from witnesses of his abusiveness towards the Union man, I now have a different perspective in that Crowley was provoking a fight. The guy was stupid, incompetent to start swinging because that gives the asshole the footage he was seeking.

Asking questions and trying to protect women and old people is in no way 'abusive' or 'provoking' anything!

Watch the video and see it for yourself.

Would those eyewitnesses be other union members and supporters?

We would certainly want to look at what other footage FOX has. Have they edited the tape? They were eyewitnesses too. What happened before the punch and why aren't they showing it? This eyewitness thing goes both ways, especially if they're trying to fool us by not showing us everything.

Considering how many times Fox has been caught at this type of journalism (selective editing of footage to match the overriding talking point) all their stories are suspect.

I think you're mistaking Fox News with MSNBC/NBC.

This is so revealing as to the character of those on the left, especially on this board. Hypocritical, classless pieces of shit. Pure and simple.

This is so revealing as to the character of those on the left, especially on this board. Hypocritical, classless pieces of shit. Pure and simple.

N'ah. I am an honest asshole.

If Crowder didn't want to get his ass whipped, he shouldn't have shoved that guy,

I mean, he was twice Crowder's age.........

Don't cry about getting your ass kicked when you picked the fight.

Good pictures. And you liberal fools on this board, do you really think your stupid threads can undo evidence? Debunked my ass. :lol:

UNION THUG Who Beat Steven Crowder ID’ed – His Name Is Tony Camargo …Update: Second Goon Identified

tony.jpg

His name is Tony.

His name is Tony.

Tony Camargo

Next time he assaults a conservative he may not want to wear his name on his jacket

But here's the still.

tony-cummings1.jpg

Rest at link.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...crowder-ided-his-name-is-tony-cummings-video/

Good work Tony!!! :clap2:

You are an idiot plan and simple

tony.jpg

His name is Tony.

His name is Tony.

Tony Camargo

But here's the still.

tony-cummings1.jpg

Rest at link.

Good work Tony!!! :clap2:

You are an idiot plan and simple

At least he let Crowder back out of the fight like the little Frenchman he is.....

I mean, did you see him throw his hands in the air?

What a chicken!

If Crowder didn't want to get his ass whipped, he shouldn't have shoved that guy,

I'm sure you weren't quick to label that nut job that shot Giffords a result of Tea Party rhetoric. This is meaningful because Democratic state legislatures have called for blood, and you won't condemn either.

This is revealing because of how the media is covering this entire story. Just like the occupy thing, the media glossed over how violent and radical they are. Compare that to how they reported the Tea Party and how those on the left ridiculed and insult them.

Look at some of the posts of the leftists on this board about the Tea Party, disgusting unfiltered hate. Hypocrites to the core.

I'm sure you weren't quick to label that nut job that shot Giffords a result of Tea Party rhetoric. This is meaningful because Democratic state legislatures have called for blood, and you won't condemn either.

Are you sure? Produce the post or STFU.

To be fair the Unions are not being banned. I'm in SAG so before accusing me of anything... :)

If the Union is strong and does right for it's members, people will join it. Perhaps the Union members know something we don't and that's why they are pissed?

Forum List

Back